The debate heats up in the Sixth Round as well with the following topics:
- Dana White says Velasquez vs. Mir will happen. If Overeem ends up not being able to fight, who does the UFC plug in against Junior Dos Santos?
- Alistair Overeem has filed for an application and will appear on April 24 before the commission. Chances he gets licensed for UFC 146?
- Fan Topic: With all the talk about the Jones/Evans rivalry, what are the top legit feuds in MMA history?
- Who do you put most of the responsibility on for the Jones/Evans fued? Jon Jones, Rashad Evans or Greg Jackson?
- Ben Askren wins again, but pulls a five round decision again. Will his style prevent him from growing as a star in MMA?
All this and more…this is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, April 9
It ain’t easy being Joseph Benavidez these days, at least in terms of trying to find someone to stand across from him for a fight.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, Radio Highlight, UFC, Videos read news >>
UFC president Dana White admits that he gives Conor McGregor more leeway than he does other fighters on the fight promotion's roster. read news >>
At 40, and reportedly on the final fight of his current UFC deal, it appears Vitor Belfort will step into the cage one more time in his native Brazil. Belfort (25-14 MMA, 14-10 UFC) appears to be hea read news >>
Al Iaquinta may not be the UFC’s favorite fighter right now, but he’s making a heck of an impression on social media.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>
After a two-fight run as a featherweight, former bantamweight champion Renan Barao appears to be ready to move back to 135 pounds. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
F-bombing your boss isn’t generally recommended as the wisest career choice, but for Al Iaquinta, it seems to be working out just fine.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>
UFC veteran Matt Hamill won his first fight in nearly five years this weekend, and he did so in devastating fashion. read news >>
It’s a common story among fighters for major mid-level promotions: One more win, and there’s a good chance I’m getting the call.Filed under: News read news >>
Tyson Nam took out former UFC flyweight title contenders Ali Bagautinov over the weekend at the last possible moment. read news >>
Marlon Moraes is headed to the UFC, but faced former WEC world champion Miguel Torres at the inaugural WSOF1 on November 3, 2012, in Las Vegas. read news >>