#UFC Fight Night 118 #Darren Till #Donald Cerrone #Bellator 185 #Artem Lobov #Andre Fili #KSW 40 #MMA Rocks #Gegard Mousasi #Karolina Kowalkiewicz #Alexander Shlemenko #Norman Parke #Conor McGregor #Kristina Williams #Jan Blachowicz

(This story first ran at PressConnects.com) BALTIMORE — At 26 years old, UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones admits it is difficult even for him to realize he could soon be considered the best fighter in the history of mixed martial arts. But it’s a reality (…)

Comments

Mueller believes she can be champ

“I feel like I’m so blessed that I found MMA and realized this is my calling,” she said. “I feel like I’m not just gonna be good at this; I truly believe that I’m going to be great and going to be a read news >>

A Fight with Conor? Bellator 3-Division Champ? Rory MacDonald Wants It All

Rory MacDonald seems to have found some extra swagger since arriving in Bellator MMA. Perhaps there's good reason for that. Long regarded as one of the top welterweights in the world, the 28-year-old read news >>

The stages of grieving a last-minute UFC fight scratch, in GIF form

We’ve been here many times before. We know how it goes. And yet, it’s never easy.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Fabricio Werdum Makes Quick Work of Walt Harris, Wants His Belt Back (UFC 216 Results) | MMAWeekly.com

Fabricio Werdum made quick work of last-minute replacement Walt Harris at UFC 216 and then took aim at Stipe Miocic. read news >>

UFC 216 winner Brad Tavares ready to go into new daddy mode after win over Thales Leites

Brad Tavares found himself in new territory on Saturday night. And in a month, he’ll find himself in new territory again.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

To overcome horrific abuse, one young fighter found solace in the sting of battle

After being starved and abused as a child, amateur kickboxer and MMA fighter Kohl Laren finally found a way to work through his horrific past. But first he had to revisit those old feelings in the fi read news >>

UFC-Gdansk winner Warlley Alves relieved after feeling pressure like never before

• a day ago

With a last-minute opponent change and his job on the line, Warlley Alves knew better than taking unnecessary risks at UFC Fight Night 118.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>