#UFC Fight Night 83 #Conor McGregor #Luke Rockhold #Nate Diaz #David Branch #Jon Jones #Saturday Night Fights #UFC 215 #Michael Bisping

Bellator

Bellator’s inagurial PPV venture has added some more star power with the addition of Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal facing Emanuel Newton for the promotion’s interim light heavyweight title. Bellator 106 is scheduled for November 2nd at the Long Beach Arena in California, and the gala already has a scheduled main event featuring former UFC light heavyweight champs colliding as Tito Ortiz faces Rampage Jackson and lightweight champ Michael Chandler fights former belt holder Eddie Alvarez.

King Mo (11-2) will be looking to avenge a KO loss via spinning back fist to Newton (21-7-1) back in February. He rumbled through Seth Petruzelli and Jacob Noe this summer to win the tournament and get a shot at vengeance against the surging Newton.

With champion Attila Vega out with a shoulder injury, an interim bout is necessary.

From King Mo:

“Listen, I’m going to be real honest about this. Emanuel is fake as hell. He runs his mouth about being a black skinhead or something, and likes to act real hard. He’s as hard as baby shit. I’m going to destroy this guy. He landed a shot on me in our first fight, nothing more than that. I’m better than him in every facet of the game. I didn’t even shoot on him that first fight. I can take this fight anywhere I want it, and I will. It’s over. I’m taking that belt in Long Beach, bringing it back to Las Vegas, and no one is getting it back. Not Vegh, Not Rampage. Not Tito, not anyone. It’s mine. Payback is bitch, Emanuel.”

From Newton:

“I’m not going to spout off and trash Mo, I don’t have to do that. I know Mo is going to run his mouth and try to sell his game, but I don’t have anything to prove. I’m the one that knocked him out, and he’s the one that has to deal with that loss on his record, not me. I did it once, and I’m going to do it again, this time on an even bigger stage. History likes to repeat itself, and November 2nd Mo’s going to have to deal with another big loss on his record.

Comments

Bellator 188 features title rematch between champ Patricio Freire, Daniel Weichel

Daniel Weichel nearly captured the title from Patricio Freire once before.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

A.J. McKee Expecting to Move One Step Closer to Title Shot at Bellator 182 | MMAWeekly.com

At Bellator 182 on August 25, AJ McKee (6-0) will look to build another finishing streak when he takes on Blair Tugman (10-6) in a main card 145-pound bout. read news >>

Undefeated A.J. McKee wants rival James Gallagher for next fight after Bellator 182

Rising Bellator star A.J. McKee’s plan is to win at Bellator 182, fight rival James Gallagher, and then stake his claim for a title shot. Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Co-headliner Fernando Gonzalez believes an exciting Bellator 182 display could lead to a title shot

Brennan Ward hasn’t gone the distance in his 14 Bellator encounters, and Fernando Gonzalez is not expecting to change that at Bellator 182.Filed under: Bellator, News, Videos read news >>

5 reasons to watch 'Bellator 182: Koreshkov vs. Njokuani,' hiding under the MayMac radar

Most of the MMA world is focused on MayMac this week, but don’t forget about two crucial welterweight fights Friday at Bellator 182.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News read news >>

Bellator 182 weigh-in results: Chidi Njokuani heavy, but set for Andrey Koreshkov

Chidi Njokuani once again missed weight for a Bellator fight, coming in four pounds heavy against former champ Andrey Koreshkov.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Chris Honeycutt on Bellator 182 Opponent: 'I Wouldn't Say Kevin Casey Has the Greatest Technique' | MMAWeekly.com

Chris Honeycutt (9-1) returns to Bellator to take on Kevin Casey (9-5-2) in a preliminary card 185-pound on Friday in Verona, N.Y. read news >>

Bellator 182's Colleen Schneider will call out Ilima-Lei MacFarlane – with cameras rolling this time

After fighting her first Bellator bout without cameras, Colleen Schneider plans to make a splash at Bellator 182.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Bellator 182's Bruna Ellen eyeing finish over Veta Arteaga now, flyweight belt later

Looking to add a second Bellator win to her 1-1 promotional record, Brazilian flyweight Bruna Ellen is not lacking in confidence.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

In his own lane, Chidi Njokuani doesn't care about anyone else ahead of Bellator 182

Chidi Njokuani has been cruising along, but in classic fighter style, he says it doesn’t matter who it’s been against, or where. Filed under: Bellator, News, Videos read news >>