#Justin Buchholz #Duane Ludwig #Ramsey Nijem #Julian Lane #Conor McGregor #UFC 211 #Nate Diaz #Jon Jones #Dhiego Lima #Hayder Hassan #Rory MacDonald #UFC 202 #Bellator 179 #Max Holloway #Ernest Chavez

For the past few years in the world of MMA heroes and villains, Michael Bisping has almost always been rated as public enemy No. 1.

The brash Brit never holds his tongue, doesn’t mind speaking out about any subject, and has no problem dropping a few expletives for an opponent or anyone really when the mood strikes him.

But something strange happened to Michael Bisping on his way to the stage for the UFC 152 weigh-ins on Friday – he received a loud ovation from the Toronto crowd and most of the noise came from cheers, not jeers.

Bisping has routinely soaked in the boos from fans in the past, and has even admittedly reveled in the moment when he gets to play the bad guy. Over the past few months however it appears Bisping might be turning a corner with the fans, who are starting to enjoy his personal brand of delivering pre-fight hype and exciting fights in the cage.

“It does seem that way a little bit. Certainly on my Twitter account everyday I get a lot of tweets saying ‘I used to absolutely hate you but now I kind of like you’ so that’s nice,” Bisping said after his win over Brian Stann at UFC 152.

Since debuting in the UFC in 2006, Bisping is the first to point out he’s done and said some dumb things, but as he grows older both in life and in the fight game, he’s always evolving and learning.

Now at 33-years of age, Bisping is a wiser and more accomplished fighter and understands a bit more now how things work with fans.

“I’ve been here a long time now and have I done things I regret over the years? Of course I have. I’ve grown up, I’ve said things, I’ve said stupid things, I’ve done stupid things. I’m 33 now, I’ve got three kids, I’ve grown up a bit. I’ve acted like an (expletive) at times, of course we all make mistakes,” said Bisping.

Now just because Bisping has grown up a little doesn’t mean he’s going to change who he is or how he behaves. He’s just learned a few lessons from past experiences, but Michael Bisping is always going to be Michael Bisping – it’s just now the fans can appreciate that a bit more than before.

“I’m still me, I’m still doing exactly what I do, I haven’t really changed,” Bisping stated. “I like it though, it’s nice.”

Opening odds: Yoel Romero is a hefty favorite over UFC champ Michael Bisping

Michael Bisping is the underdog against Plan B; the middleweight champion would’ve been the ‘dog even with Plan A, as it turns out.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

UFC 211 'Fight Motion': Check out Joanna Jedrzejczyk's handy work in super slow-mo

This past Saturday’s UFC 211 event was one of the year’s best cards on paper. And on fight night, it largely delivered on that promise of stellar action.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Michael Bisping Expects Georges St-Pierre Fight Despite Dana White Cancel Threat

UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping has said he expects his next fight to be against returning legend Georges St-Pierre, despite organisation president Dana White appearing to cancel the bout o read news >>

Michael Bisping Says Georges St-Pierre Cancellation is News to Him | MMAWeekly.com

Dana White has publicly stated that Georges St-Pierre has been pulled out of his planned fight with Michael Bisping, but he forgot to tell the champ. read news >>

Despite Dana White's comments, Michael Bisping still 'expecting to fight' Georges St-Pierre

When Dana White announced he was nixing plans for a Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre middleweight title fight, he apparently did not keep either side of the fight in the loop when making the dec read news >>

Georges St-Pierre's coach Firas Zahabi: 'He should fight Conor McGregor or Michael Bisping'

LONDON – Georges St-Pierre’s head coach Firas Zahabi says his man should pursue the biggest fights in the UFC rather than look to embark on another title run.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, Featured read news >>

With Michael Bisping Sidelined, UFC May Make Interim Title Fight | MMAWeekly.com

With UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping still not recovered from a knee injury, UFC officials are considering an interim middleweight title fight. read news >>

UFC plots more international growth while kicking off 4 events on 4 continents in 4 weeks

LAS VEGAS – While this past week saw more than 300 UFC athletes descend upon the company’s headquarters in Las Vegas, the next four weeks will see the promotion host events on four different continen read news >>

Michael Bisping: Looks Like Georges St-Pierre Isn't Happening, Interim Title Fight Likely | MMAWeekly.com

Middleweight champ Michael Bisping believes that his fight with Georges St-Pierre is likely off and an interim middleweight title fight is in the offing. read news >>

Yoel Romero Takes On Robert Whittaker For Interim Belt at UFC 213 | MMAWeekly.com

While Michael Bisping is on the mend, top 185-pound contender Yoel Romero and No. 3 ranked Robert Whittaker will fight for an interim belt at UFC 213 on July 8. read news >>