#Conor McGregor #Dynasty of Heroes #Fight One #UFC 211 #Justin Buchholz #Ramsey Nijem #Julian Lane #Nate Diaz #Duane Ludwig #Jon Jones #Diaz vs. McGregor 2 #Ben Askren #Angela Lee #Cat Zingano #MMA KINGS

Wanderlei Silva - Pride FCChael Sonnen on Wednesday night continued his quest to get a fight with former Pride champion Wanderlei Silva.

UFC president Dana White was an in-studio guest on Wednesday night’s edition of Fox Sports Live, and Sonnen had a recorded message awaiting his boss.

“Dana, it is no secret that I am the biggest draw and the highest paid athlete in the UFC. The only person that comes close to rivaling me is Georges St-Pierre, and as I see it, in November, when he takes on Johny Hendricks, live and in Las Vegas – tickets on sale now – he does not have a co-main event,” Sonnen spouted.

“I ask that you put me and Wanderlei Silva on that card.”

White would like to put on that fight, and agrees that it would be a easily play co-main event to Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks, which headlines the UFC 167 fight card on Nov. 16 in Las Vegas. The event will serve as the promotion’s 20th Anniversary celebration.

“We’d do that fight, but I the question is I think that Wanderlei Silva is out until the beginning of the year,” said White. “So I’m not sure if he’s healthy, but if he’s healthy, I will definitely make that fight and I will definitely make it the co-main event.”

He may, however, want to give Silva a call.

Although he had been having some problems with his sciatic nerve, Silva recently told MMAJunkie.com, “I don’t have that problem anymore and I’m ready to get back.” He hoped to be able to fight by the end of the year.

UFC 167 on Nov. 16 would fit that bill nicely.

Sonnen, however, wasn’t done with the plea for the fight. There was also the matter of a possible wager on his fight with Mauricio “Shogun” Rua last week in Boston.

“(Wanderlei) said last week publicly that he would bet $100,000 on Shogun against me. I came out publicly and accepted that bet. He has yet to pay up,” said Sonnen.

“I am asking that $50,000 go to the Hire Heroes Foundation headed up by Brian Stann and the other $50,000 go to bombing victims of Boston. I don’t know if he’s a welcher. I believe he will pay up.

“But either way, I ask you, Dana White, my plea to you, please put this fight together.”

Be sure to Like MMAWeekly.com on Facebook and Follow @MMAWeeklycom on Twitter.

Dana White Would Have Signed a 55-Year Deal as UFC President | MMAWeekly.com

When UFC was sold in July 2016 to WME-IMG for a staggering $4.2 billion, longtime president Dana White inked a five-year deal to remain with the fight company. read news >>

Dana White Admits to Giving Conor McGregor 'Longer Leash' Than Others | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White admits that he gives Conor McGregor more leeway than he does other fighters on the fight promotion's roster. read news >>

Dana White, Forrest Griffin take CNN on tour of new UFC headquarters

While the full campus isn’t quite open just yet, UFC employees recently made the move into the company’s impressive new headquarters in Las Vegas, and CNN cameras were invited in for a sneak peek of read news >>

Dana White Couldn't Be a Bigger Believer in New UFC Owner | MMAWeekly.com

When UFC former owners sold the fight promotion in July 2016 for $4.2 billion to WME–IMG, the promotion's longtime president, Dana White, was distraught. read news >>

Dana White Not Sure If Nick and Nate Diaz Will Ever Fight Again | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White said that he's not sure if we'll ever see the Diaz Brothers, Nate and Nick, ever fight again. read news >>

Despite Anderson Silva's Threats, Dana White Says UFC Title Fight Won't Happen | MMAWeekly.com

Despite Anderson Silva's threats, UFC president Dana White declared there would be no interim title fight for The Spider. read news >>

Dana White: Anderson Silva Should Probably Just Retire | MMAWeekly.com

With Anderson Silva recently threatening retirement, UFC president Dana White said that the former champ probably should just go ahead and do it. read news >>

Dana White says UFC women's flyweight division not finalized, despite announcement

Hours after the announcement, UFC President Dana White said nothing is official regarding a new women’s 125-pound weight class.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Nate Diaz Could Be Done Fighting in UFC, Dana White Says

UFC President Dana White isn't sure if Nate Diaz will ever fight again. "If they want to fight next week or if they never want to fight again, that's up to them," he said when talking about Diaz and read news >>

UFC Announces Huge Summer Kickoff Press Conference | MMAWeekly.com

Dana White will host a Summer Kickoff press conference with some of the athletes from UFC 212 through UFC 214. read news >>