#Conor McGregor #UFC 211 #Cris Cyborg #Bellator 179 #Rory MacDonald #Nate Diaz #Angela Magana #Paul Daley #Diaz vs. McGregor 2 #Hayder Hassan #Dhiego Lima #Joanna Jedrzejczyk

Hiroko YamanakaJapanese women’s MMA star Hiroko “Cat’s Eye” Yamanaka’s trips to the United States to fight haven’t gone exactly as she would have liked.

Having gone winless in her two Strikeforce bouts, Yamanaka is hoping her return to U.S. soil this Saturday at Invicta FC 4 in Kansas City, Kan., will yield different results.

“I was thinking too much about what these opponents would do and how to fight them off based on that, so I will play my game based on what I would like to do this time,” Yamanaka told MMAWeekly.com.

Having helped establish the Jewels promotion in Japan, Yamanaka is looking forward to once again be a big part of an all-female company with Invicta.

“I have always thought about (fighting for) Invicta, since it’s an all-woman fight format. I am very honored to part of the show,” said Yamanaka. “I am also very happy to have an opportunity to be able to fight on U.S soil again.

“I honestly appreciate the incredible staff at Invicta and I hope to keep fighting for them and hopefully get a shot at a title.”

Before she can get that far, Yamanaka must first get past vaunted Brazilian fighter Ediene Gomes on Saturday night.

“Ediene looks very powerful and has a great timing to take opponents down,” said Yamanaka. “I am excited to get a fight on with her. I will, however, impose my will this time to come out victorious.”

Having last won a fight in June of 2011, Yamanaka’s goals for 2013 get back on track and show the world a different fighter this year.

Invicta FC 4 on PPV“My New Year’s resolution is to beat everyone that comes my way in a spectacular fashion,” said Yamanaka. “I also would like to establish my fighting style of aggressiveness.

“I will fight hard to win American fans’ hearts, so please watch me this Saturday. Arigatou gozaimasu.”

Stay tuned to MMAWeekly.com for all of your Invicta FC 4 news and updates.

Coach Duane Ludwig says there were a couple run-ins on 'TUF 25' that shouldn't have happened

Veteran coach Duane Ludwig knew what he signed up for when he agreed to work alongside T.J. Dillashaw as an assistant coach on “The Ultimate Fighter 25: Redemption.”Filed under: Featured Videos, News read news >>

Ediane Gomes vs. Pam Sorenson, Shaianna Rincon vs. Brooksie Bayard added to Invicta FC 23

Next month’s Invicta FC 23 event continues to grow with the addition of two more fights.Filed under: News read news >>

The Speed Bag: Is CM Punk finally done with this MMA thing?

Will Phil “CM Punk” Brooks’ MMA experiment last just one pro fight? It’s starting to feel that way.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Sarah D'Alelio Not Underestimating Roxanne Modefferi at Invicta FC 23 | MMAWeekly.com

Sarah D’Alelio will look to keep her roll going when she returns to Invicta FC on May 20 to take on Roxanne Modefferi in 125-pound co-main event bout. read news >>

Wait, is Chuck Liddell considering a UFC comeback? All depends on the opponent, trainer says

Based on a couple of Instagram posts these past few weeks, UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell looks like someone in search of a fight. And people have noticed. Here was Liddell throwing some serious elb read news >>

USADA hands retired ex-UFC fighter Ricardo Abreu 4-year suspension for second failed test

Ricardo Abreu already was serving a suspension for a failed drug test when he got notice of a second potential anti-doping violation earlier this year.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Angela Hill Faces Ashley Yoder at TUF 25 Finale | MMAWeekly.com

Former Invicta FC Strawweight champion Angela Hill will take on Ashley Yoder at The Ultimate Fighter: Redemption Finale on July 7. read news >>

Anderson Silva Says He's Out of UFC 212 After Kelvin Gastelum Failed Drug Test

Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight superstar Anderson Silva has revealed he won't sight at UFC 212 in Rio De Janeiro on June 3 after scheduled opponent Kelvin Gastelum failed a drug test. Th read news >>

Demetrious Johnson Gets Belts... and His Floyd Mayweather Moment | MMAWeekly.com

UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson has finally received all of his belts, and he's got photographic evidence to prove it. read news >>

Daniel Cormier Rips Jon Jones, Citing UFC Star's Legal Issues, Failed Drug Tests

UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier went off on rival Jon "Bones" Jones on Wednesday in an exclusive interview with TMZ. Cormier said Jones wasn't a good guy and ripped him for his past leg read news >>