#UFC Fight Night 83 #Luke Rockhold #Conor McGregor #David Branch #Saturday Night Fights #Nate Diaz #GGG #Michael Bisping #UFC 215 #Time To Shine

Takanori Gomi updated his blog.
I was revived after announcing my next fight.  I'm excited to do anything whenever I have something to put my heart into.  My old teammates and my friends came back to support me and even K-taro called me.
I didn't have any goal last year.  I believe I needed a year to move on to the next step.  I have my friends around me now and I will enjoy spending time with my friends after fights.  I have many things I want to do now, but I'm saving them until my next fight is over.  So now I just read books in my free time.
I enjoy fighting and the moment I'm fighting in the ring is the happiest moment for me.  My 2008 starts from there on Mar 05.  I cannot wait!  Enjoy your 2008!

Comments

Mayweather vs. McGregor: Updated Odds, Undercard and Main Event Predictions

The whirlwind buildup of the megafight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor is about to reach its zenith. The only event left prior to the Saturday night fight is the Friday weigh-in, and read news >>

Conor McGregor's 'The Mac Life' vlog, No. 4: Finalizing fight preparation

Check out the fourth installment from Conor McGregor’s own video blog series in the lead up to his fight with Floyd Mayweather.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Mayweather vs. McGregor Undercard: Predictions and Updated Odds for Fight Card

Saturday's megabout between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor could shatter records for pay-per-view buys. At least, that's what Dana White, the president of the UFC and the loudest voice in Mc read news >>

Mayweather vs. McGregor Predictions: Updated Pre-Weigh-in Projections

Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor will have one last chance to fire shots in the psychological battle that precedes their boxing superfight when they get together for the official weigh-in Frid read news >>

Bellator 182's Brennan Ward wants you excited more than he wants you to see his hand raised

Brennan Ward says it’s more important for you to not be bored by his performance than for him to win – especially right now in Bellator.Filed under: Bellator, News, Videos read news >>

Oscar De La Hoya Tweets 'F--k You' to Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor

Count Oscar De La Hoya among those who are not excited for Saturday's fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor. On Friday, De La Hoya tweeted (note: language NSFW) "F--k you" at the pair read news >>

Mayweather vs. McGregor Weigh-In: Updated Odds After Pre-Fight Results

Nearly two years removed from his last boxing match and subsequent retirement, Floyd Mayweather Jr. looks like he's in fine shape for Saturday's megafight against Conor McGregor. That is, unless you read news >>

Expect 'sensitive thug' Gilbert Smith to shed happy tears in tonight's LFA 22 retirement fight

After announcing his retirement on “TUF 25,” Gilbert Smith felt like he needed to give his family, friends and supporters a proper goodbye. Which is why he took tonight’s LFA 22 bout in front of his read news >>

You can't always get what you want – but, with his UFC-Japan opponent, Jussier Formiga did

Excited to be in Japan against an opponent he requested in Ulka Sasaki, things may be looking up for Brazilian flyweight Jussier Formiga.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>