#Duane Ludwig #Justin Buchholz #Ramsey Nijem #Julian Lane #Conor McGregor #UFC 211 #Nate Diaz #Hayder Hassan #Dhiego Lima #Diaz vs. McGregor 2 #Rory MacDonald #Bellator 179 #Lightweight Tournament #Jon Jones #TJ Dillashaw

Georges-St-Pierre-UFC-129-WO_8325Leading up to their UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz showdown, Nick Diaz made allegations on a Canadian sports talk radio show that UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre was on “plenty of steroids.”

St-Pierre strongly denied those allegations during the UFC 158 post-fight press conference following Saturday’s event in Montreal.

“I’ve never took steroids in my life.  I’m for Olympic testing in my sport.  I’m up to do the tests, the Olympic tests.  I have no problem with that.  I’m not a cheater.  I never cheat in my sport,” said St-Pierre.

UFC president Dana White refuted the allegations following the UFC 158 pre-fight press conference.

“The guy has fought a million times in title fights, and mostly guys in title fights are the ones who get tested. He’s never tested positive for anything,” said White.  ”Never been busted for anything.”

The UFC welterweight titleholder isn’t only for more rigorous drug testing, he opposes the use of testosterone replacement therapy used by many fighters.

“I’m against TRT. I’m against all this, and if you want my opinion, you can test me anytime, not problem.  I’m for the testing, anti-doping.  I think it should be more regulated,” he stated without hesitation.

St-Pierre, always looking for the positive, took the steroid allegations as a compliment.

“For me, I take that as a compliment.  You think I’m a good athlete, so in his mind he says, ‘he needs to be on steroids because he’s athletic.’  For me, I take that as a compliment.  It boosts my confidence by saying that.”

St-Pierre defeated Diaz by unanimous decision in the main event of UFC 158.  It was his eighth title defense.

What's Next for Joanna Jedrzejczyk? | MMAWeekly.com

Despite her dominance, the questions abounded at the UFC 211 post-fight press conference, where Joanna Jedrzejczyk contemplated what her next move might be. read news >>

Daniel Cormier Responds to Jon Jones Saying He’s Not a Champion | MMAWeekly.com

UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier and former titleholder Jon Jones have a storied history. Jones holds a win over Cormier. read news >>

Kelvin Gastelum Responds After UFC Suspension, Vitor Belfort Win Overturned

UFC star Kelvin Gastelum has vowed never to fight in Brazil again in response to a 90-day ban handed out by the Brazilian MMA Sports Court after a positive drugs test for marijuana. Gastelum did acce read news >>

Demian Maia responds to champ Tyron Woodley's unfortunate comments about Masvidal fight

Ahead of his UFC 211 scrap with Jorge Masvidal, welterweight contender Demian Maia has a few – politely put – thoughts on champ Tyron Woodley and his ‘incoherent’ behavior.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 LIVE Post Fight Press Conference | MMAWeekly.com

Watch the UFC 211: Miocic vs. dos Santos 2 post-fight press conference live, shortly after the event. read news >>

Dana White Expects Conor McGregor Will Sign Floyd Mayweather Agreement on Sunday | MMAWeekly.com

At the UFC 211 Post-Fight Presser, Dana White told the media that he expects Conor McGregor to sign an executed agreement to box Floyd Mayweather on Sunday. read news >>

Dana White Responds to Luke Rockhold's 'Think Before You Run Your Mouth' Slam | MMAWeekly.com

The back and forth between UFC middleweight challenger Luke Rockhold and company president Dana White continued throughout the day on Tuesday. read news >>

The Case Against Every UFC Champion

Champions are champions for a reason. But they're never infallible, especially in a crucible as intense as MMA. Reams of pixels, if pixels can truly be said to exist on reams, are regularly generated read news >>

Georges St-Pierre: It's Harder to Remain UFC Champion Than Becoming One | MMAWeekly.com

Georges St-Pierre has been there and done that. He called upon experience in comparing the difficulties of becoming a champion to remaining a champion. read news >>

Sweden's UFC Fight Night 109 lineup finalized with Omari Akhmedov vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan

Next month’s UFC Fight Night 109 lineup in Sweden is set with 13 bouts.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>