#UFC Fight Night 117 #UFC Fight Night 52 #Bellator 183 #Jessica Andrade #Claudia Gadelha #Paul Daley #Lorenz Larkin #Ovince St. Preux #Fight Night Pittsburgh #Roy Nelson #Javy Ayala #Gokhan Saki

Georges-St-Pierre-UFC-129-WO_8325Leading up to their UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz showdown, Nick Diaz made allegations on a Canadian sports talk radio show that UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre was on “plenty of steroids.”

St-Pierre strongly denied those allegations during the UFC 158 post-fight press conference following Saturday’s event in Montreal.

“I’ve never took steroids in my life.  I’m for Olympic testing in my sport.  I’m up to do the tests, the Olympic tests.  I have no problem with that.  I’m not a cheater.  I never cheat in my sport,” said St-Pierre.

UFC president Dana White refuted the allegations following the UFC 158 pre-fight press conference.

“The guy has fought a million times in title fights, and mostly guys in title fights are the ones who get tested. He’s never tested positive for anything,” said White.  ”Never been busted for anything.”

The UFC welterweight titleholder isn’t only for more rigorous drug testing, he opposes the use of testosterone replacement therapy used by many fighters.

“I’m against TRT. I’m against all this, and if you want my opinion, you can test me anytime, not problem.  I’m for the testing, anti-doping.  I think it should be more regulated,” he stated without hesitation.

St-Pierre, always looking for the positive, took the steroid allegations as a compliment.

“For me, I take that as a compliment.  You think I’m a good athlete, so in his mind he says, ‘he needs to be on steroids because he’s athletic.’  For me, I take that as a compliment.  It boosts my confidence by saying that.”

St-Pierre defeated Diaz by unanimous decision in the main event of UFC 158.  It was his eighth title defense.

Comments

UFC champ Amanda Nunes still amused by critics who claim fear of Valentina Shevchenko

UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes responds to critics who think she was afraid to rematch Valentina Shevchenko. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

UFC Rotterdam Post-Fight Press Conference Replay | MMAWeekly.com

(Courtesy of UFC) The big winners from UFC Fight Night 115 in Rotterdam, Netherlands fielded questions from the media following the event at Ahoy Rotterdam on Saturday. Hear what they had to say abou read news >>

Alistair Overeem Calls Out Francis Ngannou, 'The Predator' Responds | MMAWeekly.com

If Francis Ngannou wants a shot at the UFC heavyweight title, he might have to go through Alistair Overeem first. The former title contender took to Twitter on Thursday to send a message to the fears read news >>

T.J. Dillashaw responds to Johnson-Borg UFC 215 scratch – with emojis

At least one person isn’t broken up about the loss of the UFC 215 main event between champ Demetrious Johnson and Ray Borg.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Rafael Dos Anjos Calls Out Tyron Woodley, the UFC Champ Responds On Air | MMAWeekly.com

After dispatching of Neil Magny, Rafael Dos Anjos took aim at UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley. read news >>

Jesse Taylor Flatly Denies Taking Steroids, Vows to Fight UFC Anti-Doping Charge | MMAWeekly.com

Jesse Taylor was recently popped for a UFC anti-doping violation, but he vowed to fight the charges. read news >>

UFC-Rotterdam's Zabit Magomedsharipov calls out Artem Lobov, who responds immediately

Artem Lobov isn’t one to back down from a fight, even if he already has one booked.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Watch the UFC Rotterdam Post-Fight Press Conference Live Following the Event | MMAWeekly.com

Watch the UFC Fight Night Rotterdam post-fight press conference live following the event at Ahoy Rotterdam in the Netherlands. read news >>

Watch The UFC 215 Post-Fight Press Conference After Tonight's Event | MMAWeekly.com

The big winners from Saturday's UFC 215 fight card will field questions from the media following the event in Edmonton, Canada. read news >>

UFC 215 Post-Fight Press Conference Replay | MMAWeekly.com

The big winners and marquee names from Saturday's UFC 215 pay-per-view event answered questions from the media following the event in Edmonton, Canada. read news >>