#Conor McGregor #UFC 216 #GSP #Tony Ferguson #Fight Night Rotterdam #Darren Till #Nate Diaz #Kevin Lee #Michael Bisping #Nick Diaz #Donald Cerrone #Robbie Lawler

“Anderson Silva is a tough fighter. If anyone can move up and do it I think he could do it. It’s another 20 lbs to him, so it’s a big jump. I think there are a lot of good fights for him at 205…Sure, it could be a good fight but I think I’m too big for him. He’s a tough fighter and I have all the respect in the world for him but I think I’d be too much for him.” view original article >>

Galleries

Anderson Silva Fights

• 8 months ago

Comments

UFC champ Michael Bisping's ideal scenario could delay retirement past GSP fight

Michael Bisping (sort of) walks back his comments on his last fight potentially being at UFC 217 against Georges St-Pierre.Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, News, UFC read news >>

Michael Bisping Fires Back at 'Stupid' Luke Rockhold After Recent Comments | MMAWeekly.com

The war of words between Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold rages on. On Wednesday night, Rockhold claimed that Bisping's championship reign was "the worst in UFC history" while mocking the fact that read news >>

Video: Ex-champ Anderson Silva, Kelvin Gastelum face off for UFC Fight Night 122

Anderson Silva and Kelvin Gastelum face off for the first time ahead of UFC Fight Night 122 on Nov. 25. Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Anderson Silva and Kelvin Gastelum Face Off in China (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Anderson Silva and Kelvin Gastelum have hit the promotional trail in China. read news >>

If Chuck Liddell ends retirement, he says Chael Sonnen would be easy warmup fight

Chuck Liddell is still retired, but if he does come back, the UFC Hall of Famer likes the idea of fighting Chael Sonnen.Filed under: Bellator, News read news >>

Lauren Murphy Blasts Eddie Alvarez for Comments Made on 'The Ultimate Fighter' | MMAWeekly.com

All Lauren Murphy wanted was a few hours to recover. Following a heartbreaking loss to Nicco Montano in the opening round of 'The Ultimate Fighter' tournament to determine the first ever UFC women's read news >>

Scott Coker: Chuck Liddell would need 'battery of tests' before fighting in Bellator

UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell is talking like he’s about to make a comeback in the Bellator cage, but it won’t be as simple as signing a fight deal.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Champ Michael Bisping mostly walks back his Georges St-Pierre steroid comments on 'Conan'

Check out Michael Bisping’s comments to Conan O’Brien on his upcoming UFC 217 opponent, Georges St-Pierre.Filed under: Blue Corner, Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Michael Bisping Backtracks on George St-Pierre Steroid Accusations | MMAWeekly.com

Michael Bisping on Wednesday backtracked on some of his more controversial comments that insinuated Georges St-Pierre was on steroids. read news >>

Gauging Greatness: Is Demetrious Johnson Really Anderson Silva's Equal?

I bought my first Bill James Baseball Abstract in 1986, just another source of information to fuel my nascent fantasy baseball obsession. I mention this seemingly unrelated nugget of personal informa read news >>