#UFC Fight Night 55 #Fabricio Werdum #Marcin Tybura #UFC 217 #GSP #Michael Bisping

By Cheryl Ragsdale,

Brian Stann is one of my favorite UFC fighters. Before giving Brian's prediction for Silva vs Sonnen 2 and what he's thinking about his upcoming match against Alessio Sakara on April 14 on Fuel TV—starting at noon on the west coast and 3 pm on the east coast—take a look at this hilarious video featuring Brian.

If I were to describe him, I'd say that he's what I call a "stand-up" guy meaning loyal, trustworthy and reliable, a guy who would fight on my side. Plus he looks good…even when a lazy fly has decided that his granite chin is a fantastic place to hang out and rest for awhile. This is one of the best, unexpectedly funny videos I've ever seen.

Brian Stann vs The Fly video

Silva vs Sonnen: who wins at UFC 146?

Brian Stann appeared on "UFC Tonight" on Fuel TV on April 3, 2012. He made his prediction on Silva vs Sonnen 2, "I think that Chael Sonnen takes it. There are a lot of factors that are going to play into that. Just similar to when I fought Chael, I think he's particularly a very, very difficult match up for Anderson Silva. Just due to the years and years of difference in grappling and how physical Chael is when he's on top. We're going to have to see some new techniques from Anderson that he wasn't able to showcase in his first fight. But, if Chael performs the way he did against Bisping, he could be in for a long night against Anderson."

Stann would like a rematch with Sonnen

Brian said he'd like another shot at Chael Sonnen, "Absolutely. I don't feel like I performed my best. Just when I started to get my timing down against Chael, I made a very big tactical error. Some of the techniques we were working on for that fight, they were still a little bit out of my comfort zone."

UFC on Fuel TV 2: Gustafsson vs. Silva

Brian spoke about his upcoming fight with Alessio Sakara on UFC on Fuel TV 2. "If we go toe-to-toe on this fight, I believe that I have the advantage. I feel like I have more power than anyone in the middleweight division. And I'm happy to prove that in any fight…I haven't thought about who I'll fight after this fight, to be honest. This is an important fight for me. I haven't looked past it. Beat Alessio Sakara, get a finish in this fight. That's what I want to do. Then I want a top-five guy and get back towards the title fight."

UFC on Fuel TV 2 starts at 12pm PT / 3pm ET on Saturday, Apr 14th - live from Stockholm, Sweden.

UFC on Fuel TV 2: Gustaffson vs Silva Fight Card

Thoresen vs Yousef

Young vs Wisely

Source: show notes from "UFC Tonight" on Fuel TV on April 3, 2012

More from this contributor:

Greg Jackson Will Corner Jon Jones at UFC 145: Fan's Look

Top 5 Boxers in MMA Chosen by Freddie Roach and Andre Ward

RNC Choke Kills WWE Wrestlemania Fan Who 'Refused to Give Up or Tap Out': Fan Reaction

Would You Tap? Gracie BreakDown of Rousey-Tate Armbar

Armed Robbery Foiled by MMA Fighter in Chicago: Fan Reaction

Cheryl Ragsdale started out boxing and has added kicks and BJJ so she can practice MMA. She trains with Keith Florian and UFC Fighter Kenny Florian at Florian Martial Arts - follow @thatgirlisfunny

Note: This article was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Sign up here to start publishing your own sports content.

Galleries

Anderson Silva Fights

• 9 months ago

Chael Sonnen Fights

• 5 months ago

Comments

Cody Garbrandt Predicts He'll Knock TJ Dillashaw Out at UFC 217 (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Bantamweight champ Cody Garbrandt defends his title for the first time against rival, former chamion, and No. 2 ranked TJ Dillashaw at UFC 217. read news >>

UFC 217 in-depth breakdown: Stylistic matchups, fight picks, best bets and fantasy studs

MMAjunkie Radio co-host and MMAjunkie contributor Dan Tom provides an in-depth breakdown of all of UFC 217’s main-card bouts. 1 2 3 4 5 …6Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

UFC-Norfolk in-depth breakdown: Stylistic matchups, fight picks, best bets and fantasy studs

MMAjunkie Radio co-host and MMAjunkie contributor Dan Tom provides an in-depth breakdown of all of UFC Fight Night 120’s main-card bouts 1 2 3 4 5 6 …7Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Anderson Silva flagged for potential doping violation, pulled from UFC Fight Night 122

Anderson Silva has been notified of a potential violation of the UFC’s anti-doping policy and has been pulled from a planned UFC Fight Night 122 headliner with Kelvin Gastelum.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Anderson Silva flagged for potential doping violation, pulled from fight with Kelvin Gastelum | MMAWeekly.com

Former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva has been flagged for a potential doping violation from USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency) and pulled from his upcoming fight against Kelvin Gaste read news >>

Anderson Silva Out of Kelvin Gastelum Fight After Possible Failed Drug Test

UFC announced Friday that Anderson Silva has been removed from his scheduled fight against Kelvin Gastelum at UFC Fight Night on Nov. 25 in Shanghai, China, due to a potential anti-doping policy viol read news >>

Michael Bisping Agrees to Replace Anderson Silva at UFC China | MMAWeekly.com

Former UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping has agreed to step in for fellow former titleholder Anderson Silva at UFC Fight Night 122. Silva was slated to meet Kelvin Gastelum in the event's hea read news >>

Michael Bisping Replaces Anderson Silva at UFC Shanghai After Failed Drug Test

Michael Bisping suffered one of the toughest losses of his UFC career at UFC 217, dropping the middleweight championship to Georges St-Pierre after getting choked out cold. So how is the Brit recover read news >>

UFC Fight Night 120 Results: Dustin Poirier Defeats Anthony Pettis Via TKO

There aren't many words to describe Saturday night's UFC Fight Night 120, except for "wow." One of the year's best all-around cards exceeded expectations in Nofolk, Virginia, and the cherry on top wa read news >>

Michael Bisping Replaces Anderson Silva at UFC Shanghai After Failed Drug Test