Anonymous (anonymous) 3 years ago
How did they betray him exactly?

mma (anonymous) 3 years ago
Rashad seems to be mad as hell lol.
I guess he didn´t expect Jones to accept to fight him this easily lol.
thisisgood (anonymous) 3 years ago
this beef/drama will make for epic hype
i wonder where evans will go next
Donphi (anonymous) 3 years ago
Rashad evans has no chance on Jon Jones. Jon Jones is a beast. He will stay with the belt for years to come
sandro (anonymous) 3 years ago
I don't like rashad very much but I hope he knows how to beat jones and takes the title away from him ...I know it's not very realistic but I can't stand Jones..I can't deny his talent but I just can't stand him
leader101 (anonymous) 3 years ago
Im sorry but most of you guys dising rashad are idiots! Rashad didnt fight Rua because he was injured! Are you guys retarded...do you actually follow mma and the fighters??? Rashad waited for the Shogun fight while Shogun himself was injured. Rashad refused to fight anyone else because he wanted to fight Shogun. If anyone has a shot at beating Jones it is Rashad because he has trained with him a lot. Sounds like everyone is jealous of Rashad because there is no good reason not to like him.
eyyy (anonymous) 3 years ago
hmm rashad seemed somewhat mad about something,, didnt seem like his normal self...... and its funny cuz rashad was scared to fight shogun rite???? but now he is fighting jones..who destroyed shogun... wow thats fukin weird....but i know some1 out there hows a excuse or reason for this...l0l these pussies droppin comments no wonder u can make an anonymous name lmao!
robg231 (anonymous) 3 years ago
these people hating on rashad are so dumb he was definitely NOT scared to fight shogun, he was injured. wouldnt be afraid to fight the guy who just destroyed shogun if he was scared? and he definitely didn't look even remotely scared. And I know people have already said this, but if anyone has a chance to beat jones it's someone who is more used to his weird unorthodox style (someone who trains with him)
Pride (anonymous) 3 years ago
i thought i never said this but i hope rashad KO's Jon Jones
Pride (anonymous) 3 years ago
i thought i never said this but i hope rashad KO's Jon Jones
Pypes Pypes 3 years ago
I have a sick feeling that theres going to be a vicious cycle at 205. Where Rashad beats jones, then loses to Machida, who loses to rua, then back to Jones again. Then Kimbo breaks the cycle!
Robg231 (anonymous) 3 years ago
@pipes I was thinking the same thing except im definitely going to have to disagree with you on kimbo
Robg231 (anonymous) 3 years ago
toughtology (anonymous) 3 years ago
i wanna add one more thing to my previous comment: Rashad is used to fight HUGE guys. Don`t forget that he WON the ultimate fighter show as a heavyweigh
RainyDay (anonymous) 3 years ago
Man.. Most guys around here really sound ignorant and stupid.
The real stereotype of rednecks watching MMA to see blood and fighters get injured...

Sad stuff. Sad stuff I'm tellin ya..

You guys are not 1/1000 what these fighters are. At least show some self esteem and refrain from posting. You are the reason why this sport has a hard time getting recognition.

You are the scum of MMA.

On topic: I would be curious to know exactly what's going on in between Jones-Evans and Jackson at the moment. Jones VS Evans will be an interesting fight...

UFC_SUCKS (anonymous) 3 years ago
I feel bad for Rashad.
I´m done watching UFC
kbws (anonymous) 3 years ago
he looks betrayed..poor Rashad,i feel sorry for him. He's really a good fighter and doesn't deserve this. I'll be rooting for him against Bones for sure.
Top Add Comment
Please Login or Sign Up to add a comment.
Top Add Anonymous Comment
Name:
Enter the text you see in the image.
Letters A to Z (NOT case sensitive) and numbers 1 to 9 only.
Security Code

Copyright © 2008 - 2014, Combat-Core LLC All Rights Reserved.
MMA-Core.com is not affiliated with the UFC, Bellator, One FC, or any other MMA organization. We do not claim ownership of any images and videos on this website.