system system 4 years ago
I smell someone sandbagging their training to get on the show.

system system 4 years ago
wow thomas denny is soo pathetic haha
system system 4 years ago
Yeah, I think the bully was just a little more than big this time.
system system 4 years ago
"the damage is done and it's not funny" hAHAHAHAHA
system system 4 years ago
I hate when Martial Arts is made to make a fool outta someone. Its really more about respect and those quality things in life rather than this. Alot of people think just because they know MMA they can do anything with another person. This just proves em wrong and they made a fool outta themselves. People watching MTV need quality MMA shows.
system system 4 years ago
Mayhem's commentary during the fight was straight-up douchetacular. I'm gonna look for fights that he lost just so I can watch HIM get beat down.
system system 4 years ago
go on dennis
system system 4 years ago
they needed someone better.
LoveDennis (anonymous) 2 years ago
OMG i love Dennis is super HOT ! I love him !! *---*
fionn (anonymous) 2 years ago
what a beast, anyone who disses Dennis couldnt in there life achieve what he did, amazing. respect mother Russia
Mexican (anonymous) 2 years ago
Why did he put a noob against a Russian?
JiuJetsu JiuJetsu 11 months ago
Denny wasn't a noob. He's just a crappy fighter. I watched him get his ass kicked live against Nick Diaz and just felt embarrassed for him. I don't know why they chose a fighter who is an undersized WW that started his career at 2-6 (27-20 now) against a Russian dude who is 185lbs of pure muscle and obviously knew a little bit about MMA.
somebody (anonymous) 1 year ago
Whats the song on 2.37?
Randomguy (anonymous) 1 year ago
Am I the only one who saw thing coming a mile away as soon as he heard Russian? Many countries made the mistake of underestimating Russia in the past and well, if you know you history you know what I'm getting at.. Should have either got a Russian fighter to fight him or just give him the money...
TorontoMMA (anonymous) 11 months ago
I wish one of my bullying victims would send me on this show. I will be the first person to submit the pro-fighter and my striking game is spectacular.
Schild (anonymous) 11 months ago
@TorontoMMA : Let's put you against Daniel Cormier, he was in one of the last episodes. But now seriously. You surely are just a sad little text monkey because bullys are losers or little kids, no good fighter needs to prove himself or make himself ridiculous by being a bully. The real fighter is the opposite of the bully. This person has proven himself and doesn't have the minority complex like the average bully has. But I think all of that is just too much for your brain to understand.
TorontoMMA (anonymous) 11 months ago
@Schild Haha.. "minority complex?" Umm.. is that how blacks feel in a white neighborhood? Sorry dude but I do not have a "minority complex".. but it seems that you may have an "inferiority complex".. Hahaha
Do you know the difference between the two? But I think all of that is just too much for your brain to understand. I think you should start wearing head gear when you spar.. or just stick to jits. Hahahahahhahahhahaha!!!
Schild (anonymous) 11 months ago
@TorontoMMA : No English is only my third language. So tell me why are you a "bully" ? Did your parents abuse you ? Why do you pic on weaker people ? Real fighters don't feel the need to do this. That's the POINT. You must be just a kid aren't you ? Still living in mammas basement where you do all your mma training against your Dora dolls. The point is you are a loser. Just like all bullies are. Look at yourself in the mirror, take a gun, and shoot yourself. ANd if you need help with that, call me ok ?
TorontoMMA (anonymous) 11 months ago
@Schild You need some help with your grammar and punctuation. I get a head ache reading your jibber-jabber. Pick on weaker people? I am actually switching gyms this month to spar with bigger opponents. Living in moms basement? I owned two condo while I was in my twenties. Nice try though.. I would smoke you on the ground or in standup. I am even beating you just with my dialogue :(
Schild (anonymous) 11 days ago
@Toronto MMA : you are nothing, a weak loser and you know it. You only beat your grandma in your basement, and your WWE dolls perhaps on a good day. So go back there and shut your stupid mouth and be a good little boy.
Top Add Comment
Please Login or Sign Up to add a comment.
Top Add Anonymous Comment
Name:
Enter the text you see in the image.
Letters A to Z (NOT case sensitive) and numbers 1 to 9 only.
Security Code

Copyright © 2008 - 2014, Combat-Core LLC All Rights Reserved.
MMA-Core.com is not affiliated with the UFC, Bellator, One FC, or any other MMA organization. We do not claim ownership of any images and videos on this website.