MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant spoke via Skype with UFC Welterweight Neil Magny and heard what he had to say about his upcoming fight with Hector Lombard, set for UFC Brisbane on March 20, 2016. Neil talks about how he plans to use his 9” reach advantage in the fight, where he feels Hector is dangerous and what strategy he’ll employ to get the win. In addition, the UFC’s #9 welterweight talks about his loss to Demian Maia, Conor McGregor’s move to welterweight and subsequent loss to Nate Diaz, training alongside former bantamweight champ TJ Dillashaw and how bacon factors into his weight cutting regimen.
Please remember, you can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts
Nós falamos Português!
* Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MMAHEAT
* Follow MMAHEAT on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com
This video is hosted from www.youtube.com