MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant spoke via Skype with #8 UFC Middleweight Gegard Mousasi and heard what he had to say about his upcoming UFC 200 fight with Thiago Santos, who is stepping in for original opponent, Derek Brunson. Gegard shares his disappointment with fighting a lower-ranked guy, explains his thought process in his last few wins and breaks down his chances of facing a top-ranked fighter like Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare or Romero next. In addition, Gegard lets us know how he thinks Mark Hunt will do against Brock Lesnar, and how the rematch between DC and Jon Jones will go.
Be sure to check out our new website and bookmark: http://www.MMAHEAT.com
Please remember, you can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts
Nós falamos Português!
* Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MMAHEAT
This video is hosted from www.youtube.com