Results for: open in news

  • 15 hours ago
  • 2 views
  • News

The Ultimate Fighting Championship’s policies and ambitious schedule has left the door open for its chief rival, writes Zach Arnold. read news >>

  • 4 days ago
  • 21 views
  • News

In the first part of BloodyElbow.com's interview with Luke Rockhold, the former Strikeforce champion says he's been interested in facing Michael Bisping, but he may not need to after Cung Le 'kicks his ass'. Michael Bisping has laid out his immediate plans in an earlier interview, and that includes defeating Cung Le, and 'shutting up' Luke Rockhold en-route to that elusive title shot he's been looking for. The former Strikeforce champion does share a similar sentiment towards the Brit, and thing read news >>

  • 5 days ago
  • 5 views
  • News

UFC Fight Night 49 headliners Benson Henderson and Rafael dos Anjos share the mats alongside Jordan Mein and Mike Pyle at the "Henderson vs. Dos Anjos" open workouts ahead of their main and co-main event bouts this Saturday night (Aug. 23, 2014) on FOX Sports 1. For live results and play-by-play for this weekend's big shebang click here. read news >>

  • 6 days ago
  • 4 views
  • News

The worldwide leader for mixed martial arts and UFC news, MMA News, UFC Rumors, MMA Rankings, Interviews, Videos, UFC Results, and UFC Blog read news >>

  • 6 days ago
  • 18 views
  • News

Check out BloodyElbow.com's photos from the UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Le open workouts. read news >>

  • 7 days ago
  • 28 views
  • News

UFC heavyweight Josh Barnett is open to the suggested Jared Rosholt fight, but doubts he will be back in the octagon anytime soon. Josh Barnett is in no rush to get back into the octagon. The former heavyweight champion has not been seen in MMA action since his last octagon outing at UFC 168, where he lost to Travis Browne in the opening minute of the bout. Since then, Barnett has filmed a straight-to-DVD movie in Romania with Steven Seagal and Vinnie Jones titled "Mercenary: Absolution." Most r read news >>

  • 8 days ago
  • 1 views
  • News

Josh Barnett had an answer on Monday for Jared Rosholt, the UFC heavyweight fighter who recently called Barnett out over Twitter. "It's unusual for someone to actually call me out for once," the former UFC heavyweight champion said on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour. "But I mean, I guess if there was a possibility to make that fight, I would show the world exactly why I'm not the one call out." Just don't expect Barnett to rearrange his schedule to make the fight. Barnett hasn't been seen in th read news >>

  • 12 days ago
  • 4 views
  • News

Watch Ryan Bader and Ovince St. Preux (main event) along with Gray Maynard and Ross Pearson (co-main) pound the pads as they gear up for the UFC Fight Night 47: "Bader vs. St. Preux" FOX Sports 1 mixed martial arts (MMA) event this Saturday night (Aug. 16, 2014) from inside Cross Insurance Center in Bangor, Maine (full results here). read news >>

  • 13 days ago
  • 9 views
  • News

Marloes Coenen, a former Strikeforce champion, and Julia Budd, who also fought in Scott Coker's original promotion, were the first two fighters announced Thursday morning as part of Bellator's plans of bringing women's fighting back with a 145=pound weight class division.Bellator, now run by Coker, announced that Coenen and Budd are scheduled to square off later this year in a fight on Spike TV.Coenen and Budd had both been fighting for Invicta. Invicta President Shannon Knapp said that Coenen's read news >>

  • 14 days ago
  • 16 views
  • News

Luke Rockhold says he's open to a fight against "The Dragon," but he'd rather take on the winner of Jacare Souza vs. Gegard Mousasi in order to earn a title fight. Then again, if Luke can finish Machida, it might accomplish the same goal. Lyoto Machida recently took the opportunity to call out Luke Rockhold for a showdown inside the Octagon later this year. Now, the former Strikeforce middleweight champion has responded by saying he would be down for scrap against an "amazing" fighter such as "T read news >>

  • 15 days ago
  • 27 views
  • News

Chael Sonnen ignored Nevada Athletic Commission’s fine threats and went on with his grappling match with Andre Galvao at Metamoris 4, and the night didn’t end well for the UFC veteran. Galvao, a two-time ADCC winner and two-time jiu-jitsu world champion, showed why he’s the world’s best grappler and tapped the wrestler with a rear-naked choke 14 minutes into the no-gi match on Saturday night in Los Angeles. "It was exactly as I expected it to be," Galvao told MMAFighting.com. "I knew he would be read news >>

<< Previous PageNext Page >>

Show results for:

Jump to:

<< Previous PageNext Page >>