Results for: Houston Alexander signs five fight UFC contract extension in news

  • 6 years ago
  • 432 views
  • News

The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) recently inked light heavyweight Houston Alexander to a new five-fight contract extension, locking-in the services of the hard-hitting Nebraskan slugger well into 2009 if the promotion decides to keep him on the roster, according to WrestlingObserver.com. read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 130 views
  • News

Nick Diaz’s oft-rumored, eagerly-awaited return from retirement is finally a reality. read news >>

  • 2 years ago
  • 124 views
  • News

Michael McDonald won't fight for the UFC's interim bantamweight title this summer, but the organization recently gave him another stamp of approval. The 21-year-old contender has signed a new four-fight extension with the UFC. The fighter's manager, Tom Call of Impact Fighting Management, today confirmed the new deal with MMAjunkie.com. read news >>

  • 5 years ago
  • 541 views
  • News

Sources close to the situation have informed Fightline.com that Matt Hamill has signed a 6-fight contract extension with the UFC.

"I'm very excited to continue fighting with the UFC," said Hamill. "The UFC is my home and I have enjoyed fighting for them for the last 3 years. We've had an outstanding working relationship and they have always treated me very well. I would like to thank the UFC for the opportunity to continue competing against the best mixed martial artist's in the world read news >>

  • 5 years ago
  • 355 views
  • News

“NO – I have not lost my UFC contract. NO – I have not fired my coaching staff. NO – I am not going to step down and fight for smaller organizations. The loss last month was tough, but life goes on. People need to remember that I have only been fighting professionally for a year and a half. I have made great strides during that time, as well as faced some setbacks. My training will continue and we are looking at visiting some of the larger camps for additional training and strategy for my next f read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 393 views
  • News

Diaz insists he's still in shape and could fight on a week's notice. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight contender and longtime mixed martial arts (MMA) veteran Nick Diaz has emerged from self-imposed retirement to ink a new, three-fight contract extension with ZUFFA, one that is likely to put him back inside the Octagon in early 2015. What has he been doing since he left? "Not getting punched round," according to this new video interview released by UFC on Tuesday (July 29, 2014). read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 68 views
  • News

UFC star Nick Diaz signed a contract extension on July 24 at Zuffa headquarters. He then sat down with UFC.com to talk about his future. read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 38 views
  • News

Guess who's back (back back)? Back again ('gain 'gain)...Homie's back (back back). Tell a friend. Nick Diaz is back, ladies and gentlemen, and that's downright exciting stuff. UFC President Dana White sent out the following tweet Thursday evening, even including a full-on press release for our enjoyment: UFC.com's Matt Parrino wrote up the full release, contradicting White's tweet by saying Diaz's extension is good for three, not two, fights. "UFC superstar Nick Diaz has come out of retirement a read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 116 views
  • News

The Stockton Bad Boy is back. Is a bout with Anderson Silva far behind? Former Strikeforce welterweight champion Nick Diaz has signed a contract extension with the UFC and will return from his self-imposed exile. UFC.com reported the news on Thursday. Additionally, a solid source told MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani that if all goes well, Diaz's return bout would be against former longtime middleweight champion Anderson Silva, who would also be making his return after a prolonged absence. The 30 read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 471 views
  • News

Which not coincidentally, is right around the time Anderson Silva gets back. From UFC.com: The first name that came up was UFC legend and former middleweight champ Anderson Silva, who has been linked to a Diaz super fight for months now. It just so happens that "The Spider" will be back about the same time Diaz is looking to return. "I'd like to fight for the title," Diaz said. "I think that would be a big deal and worth fighting for. I want fights that will lead to a title fight. Whoever is in read news >>

  • 3 months ago
  • 132 views
  • News

Jon Jones says his relationship with UFC is healthier than ever following a three-hour meeting. But that was far from the case a few weeks ago after "Bones" says the ZUFFA head honchos tried to "bully" him and "strong arm" him into accepting a rematch against Alexander Gustafsson. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight titleholder Jon Jones settled his contract dispute with the ZUFFA-owned mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion and signed on the dotted line to rematch Alexander Gusta read news >>

<< Previous PageNext Page >>
<< Previous PageNext Page >>