Results for: Dana White Says Mir vs Cain Will Happen Where UFC Go Here in news

  • 2 years ago
  • 267 views
  • News

By now, everyone in the MMA world knows that Alistair Overeem tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone at last week’s surprise drug test following the UFC 146 kickoff press conference in Las Vegas. After initially blowing his top when he found out about it, UFC president Dana White hasn’t had much to say yet about what is going to happen to the planned UFC 146 heavyweight title fight between champion Junior dos Santos and Overeem. read news >>

  • 2 years ago
  • 206 views
  • News

UFC president Dana White on Saturday said that Frank Mir vs. Cain Velasquez will still happen; so where does the UFC go from here if Alistair Overeem can't fight? read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 11 views
  • News

On UFC Tonight on Wednesday, UFC president Dana White discussed Alistair Overeem, Thiago Silva's reinstatement, Hector Lombard's next fight, Ben Askren, Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson, Benson Henderson leaving lightweight division, Nate Diaz and more. read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 21 views
  • News

UFC President Dana White joined members of the media on Friday evening, where he mentioned that Tyron Woodley is not interested in a match-up against Hector Lombard. It seems like nothing is going Dana White's way these days. The UFC President recently revealed that he was interested in setting up a bout between ATT teammates Hector Lombard and Tyron Woodley but that those plans came to an abrupt halt when one of the two contestants involved rejected the proposal. "I sat down with Woodley after read news >>

  • 3 months ago
  • 57 views
  • News

According to UFC President Dana White, Chad Mendes can still receive his rematch with featherweight champion Jose Aldo, he just won't get it on Aug. 2 at UFC 176 as originally scheduled. MMA Junkie's Steven Marrocco reported that White remains willing to reschedule the rematch, and the UFC president is not yet looking for a replacement for the injured champion. “Aldo is going to be out 45 days – the Mendes/Aldo fight can still happen," White said. After Frankie Edgar's lopsided TKO victory over read news >>

  • 3 months ago
  • 69 views
  • News

LAS VEGAS – UFC featherweight champ Jose Aldo’s injury won’t keep him from a rematch with No. 1 contender Chad Mendes.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

  • 6 months ago
  • 44 views
  • News

The UFC is coming to Mexico, and the winner of Travis Browne vs. Fabricio Werdum will face Cain Velasquez for the UFC heavyweight title in the main event. Cain Velasquez's next UFC title defense will come against the winner of Travis Browne and Fabricio Werdum, according to UFC president Dana White. Browne and Werdum face off in the main event of the UFC's next Fox event, this Saturday night. The pattern for the Fox events has been to feature either lower weight class title fights or number one read news >>

  • 6 days ago
  • 16 views
  • News

Dana White revealed on twitter that Donald Cerrone's next opponent will likely be Myles Jury. This past week, Myles Jury and Donald Cerrone had a bit of a twitter exchange, with 'Cowboy' suggesting that 'Fury' previously declined a bout with him for December. On social media, Dana White was asked if the match up would push through and the UFC president simply responded with 'Yes'. White didn't go into detail as to when or where the bout would happen, but as for why he is putting the bout togethe read news >>

  • 19 days ago
  • 456 views
  • News

Sorry, Dana White just said Conor McGregor vs. Diego Sanchez isn't going to happen. Whoops. Looks like it isn't going to be allowed to happen. Conor McGregor announced that he's going to face Diego Sanchez at UFC 180, where he moves up to lightweight and takes on the long time UFC vet in Mexico. Shortly after the tweet went out though, Dana White throws cold water on everything. From ESPN: Dana White on Conor in Mexico: That kid is nuts. No he's not. He wants to but he's not. — Brett Okamoto (@b read news >>

  • 21 days ago
  • 450 views
  • News

Yoel Romero’s cornermen weren’t exactly on their best behavior Saturday night at UFC 178, UFC President Dana White said, but the UFC is also partially to blame for a controversial delay between rounds in the fight with Tim Kennedy. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

  • 22 days ago
  • 7 views
  • News

Three years, 61 seconds, and now it's time to get the belt back. Because of how long he was out of action -- he missed almost three full years due to various injuries and setbacks while attempting to recover from those injuries -- it's easy to forget that Dominick Cruz was once one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the world. In fact, he never lost the bantamweight championship he last successfully defended against current flyweight champion, Demetrious Johnson. He simply vacated it due to read news >>

<< Previous PageNext Page >>
<< Previous PageNext Page >>