Results for: Chad Mendes Still Gunning Fight UFC 133 Aldo Expects Return September October in news

  • 3 years ago
  • 264 views
  • News

Chad Mendes will not be fighting Jose Aldo at UFC 133 in August, but the UFC's top featherweight contender still intends to compete on the card. Read More >> read news >>

  • a year ago
  • 75 views
  • News

Chad Mendes has only ever lost a fight to UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo, and it sticks in his craw. He wants that fight again, and he wants it bad. read news >>

  • 3 years ago
  • 247 views
  • News

Jose Aldo hasn't withdrawn from anything, according to his manager, Ed Soares. Still, it doesn't appear the UFC featherweight champion will be facing Chad Mendes when he returns to the cage. Aldo, who is still under medical suspension following his UFC 129 victory over Mark Hominick, is hoping for a September return according to his manager, Ed Soares. But Mendes' camp says the undefeated challenger is itching to get back in the cage and will not wait for the champion to heal. read news >>

  • 3 years ago
  • 2783 views
  • News

TORONTO - UFC president Dana White isn't sure why Jose Aldo seemingly didn't pull the trigger at Saturday's UFC 129 event. But the UFC's first-time defending featherweight champion did enough to get the win, and his next opponent may already be lined up. Following Aldo's win over Mark Hominick, White said 145-pound contender Chad Mendes could be next, and it could happen at UFC 133. read news >>

  • 24 days ago
  • 44 views
  • News

UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo will return from injury and defend his title against Chad Mendes at UFC 179 in Rio de Janeiro, UFC President Dana White announced on Saturday. read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 63 views
  • News

"Money" may get the title fight he wants with (or without) Aldo after UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta declared that the promotion would consider the possibility of an interim featherweight title fight if "Junior" isn't cleared by October. Chad Mendes' hopes of getting his revenge on Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight champion Jose Aldo were delayed after an injury to "Junior" forced a cancellation of their rematch; which was set to go down at UFC 176 on Aug. 2, 2014 in Los Angeles, Cali read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 206 views
  • News

UFC chairman and CEO Lorenzo Fertitta joined Fox Sports Live on Tuesday to explain the UFC 176 cancellation, providing a new target date for Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes II. read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 65 views
  • News

After losing its main event, UFC 176 has been officially "postponed," though realistically, it has been cancelled. Yahoo Sports' Kevin Iole first reported the news, and the UFC has subsequently confirmed it: The UFC® has announced that the UFC 176 Pay-Per-View event scheduled for August 2nd will be postponed. The featherweight championship fight between Aldo and Mendes is expected to take place later this year and all other fights previously slated for UFC 176 are being rescheduled for upcoming read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 56 views
  • News

Postponed, not canceled! With Featherweight champion Jose Aldo hurt (details here) and women's Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey unable to save another event (find out why), Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has "postponed" its next planned pay-per-view (PPV) show, UFC 176, which was scheduled for Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif., on Aug. 2, 2014. Kevin Iole passed along the obvious news via Twitter.com, revealing that Aldo will be re-booked to rematch Mendes most likely sometime in Oct read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 68 views
  • News

LAS VEGAS – UFC featherweight champ Jose Aldo’s injury won’t keep him from a rematch with No. 1 contender Chad Mendes.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

  • a month ago
  • 37 views
  • News

UFC 176's main event featherweight title fight has been wiped out for now thanks to an injury to the champion. Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

<< Previous PageNext Page >>
<< Previous PageNext Page >>