How To Earn Points
There are a lot of ways to earn points. You can submit news, videos, and gifs.
You can also update fighter, org, event, and fight information. To earn quick points,
you can add comment or rate. For more ways to earn points or lose points,
You can earn points by submitting news, photos, videos, and gifs.
- News: 200 points
- Fan Photos: 500 points
- Videos: 500 points
- Gifs: 750 points
You can earn points by updating fighter, fighter photo, organization, event, fight, and fight photo information.
You can also upload fight and fighter photos.
- Update Fighter: 750 points
- Upload Fighter Photo: 1000 points
- Update Fighter Photo: 500 points
- Update Organization: 500 points
- Update Event: 1000 points
- Upload Fight Photo: 1500 points
- Update Fight Photo: 1000 points
Note: You can only earn points after your contribution was approved.
You will lose points if your contribution was disapproved.
- Update Fighter: -750 points
- Upload Fighter Photo: -1000 points
- Update Fighter Photo: -500 points
- Update Organization: -500 points
- Update Event: -1000 points
- Upload Fight Photo: -1500 points
- Update Fight Photo: -1000 points
You can earn 50 points by adding comments.
Top Ten Fighters
You can earn 2000 points by completing your top ten fighters. Also, you can earn 1000 points if you update your top ten fighters when it is outdated.
You can quickly earn 5 points by approving or disapproving fan contributions.
You will earn 500 extra points after your approval or disapproval is verified.
You can earn 100 points by rating fighter skills/attributes. Also, you can earn 5 points by reporting bias ratings.