Nate Diaz appears to have solidified his position as No. 1 contender to the UFC lightweight title.
The lightweight division will move on regardless of how close the outcome of UFC 150's main event between Benson Henderson and Frankie Edgar ends up on the scorecards.
UFC president Dana White responds to Nate Diaz's request for more money during a media lunch in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Nate Diaz hasn't talked to the media since his dominant first-round TKO win over Gray Maynard on Nov. 30. He hasn't been necessarily quiet, though, since then either.
Over the past few month...
After all, Diaz was "happy" with the new UFC contract he signed a month ago, so what has changed?
That's what Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) President Dana White had to say ...
UFC president Dana White said he never heard about Nate Diaz's latest infamous tweet.
In a widely circulated late-February tweet, Diaz wrote, "I would like to request to be released from the...
UFC lightweight Nate Diaz on Wednesday inexplicably asked for his release from the promotion.
GOIANIA, Brazil – Nick Diaz isn't quite ready to return to the cage, according to UFC President Dana White.
Nick Diaz remains on the UFC roster, but company president Dana White says that Diaz "is just not interested in fighting right now."
Coming close to pulling Nick Diaz out of his UFC 158 fight with Georges St-Pierre, UFC president Dana White says Diaz met his latest obligations, although brother Nate hasn't yet.
UFC president Dana White knew it would be a rough road – at least on the promotional front – when he signed Nick Diaz to fight Georges St-Pierre at UFC 158 on March 16 in Montreal.
RIO DE JANEIRO - For winning his first performance bonus in four years, UFC 153's Jon Fitch had to thank opponent Erick Silva.
"Great fights are made when both guys are coming in to fin...
Benson Henderson’s rumored Aug. 11 lightweight title defense is now official, as UFC President Dana White announced Tuesday that Henderson will rematch former champion Frankie Edgar at UFC 1...
Just when it appeared that Carlos Condit was willing to sit out for several months and wait for Georges St-Pierre to get healthy... well, that’s not going to happen.