Goo (anonymous) 2 years ago
Aaron's gf Quan Nugyen is suppose to be there in the audience with her friend Miemo Khamsvongsa.

Doll (anonymous) 2 years ago
Aaron's girlfriend is actually Miemo Khamvongsa. If you look up @aaronrileymma on Twitter, you will see he has @Miemonster added as a friend. Quan Nguyen is his ex. Quan was with him at the UFC a few months ago but, now he is with Miemo. Quan and Nguyen are not friends.
Tom (anonymous) 2 years ago
Quan is hotter. She's cuter. None of them compare to that hot Kim Kardash look-a-like he use to date. Forget her name.
Feesampo (anonymous) 2 years ago
Quan's ugly. Miemo is way prettier. Probably Quan that posts a lot of the messages on here.
KoscheckLvr (anonymous) 2 years ago
Fee Sampo is a fat and ugly Asian with no eyelids. She should never bash anyone's looks. LMAO!
Donald (anonymous) 2 years ago
Miemo looks like Erik Yorkie from Twilight.
RanWeathers (anonymous) 2 years ago
571-830-5607
Peter (anonymous) 2 years ago
Peter (anonymous) 2 years ago
keriann (anonymous) 2 years ago
when aaron was dating sarah, he use to try and talk to me. he is a pig. i hope he loses the fight.
CowboysFan (anonymous) 2 years ago
The ip of the slander is coming from Virginia. The authorities have been notified. We have all of your information.
Curse (anonymous) 2 years ago
I would spell on the person/people in Virginia who are posting the nasty messages about everyone. They won't be posting anything anytime soon, unless they want something worse to happen.
Heather (anonymous) 2 years ago
Is Sarah Afshar's sn on Twitter 'TheBellaSarah'?? She looks like TheBellaSarah, the one that is dating Josh Koscheck. Like identical face and body wise. Just wondering if it was the same girl. She has her Twitter private.
GSPnSpider (anonymous) 2 years ago
Tony Ferguson > Aaron Riley. Tony's a better fighter. Why is Aaron fighting with back problems?
Glendale (anonymous) 2 years ago
Aaron Riley is like a burnt out whopper with too much cheese. Have you seen em?? Dudes like 5'7. Looks like an ugly ass caveman Homer Simpson. Dudes wack if he thinks anyone stalks him. Ewwwww, his friend Mark Arnoldi is a doe doe. No game havin grenade ass. heheh Yea..he's bad news. Dirty. Drunk. Perve. All rolled up into a bad cigarr. Watch out for him. Fcking pig!
UFCFighterJ (anonymous) 2 years ago
Quan Nguyen looks better than Miemo Khamvongsa but, neither look half as good as Sarah Afshar. I like Asian girls but, I do find Persian women to be at the top so that could be why. My girlfriend is a blonde white girl. I heard from Aaron personally at the gym that Sarah broke up with him. I have grappled with Riley before. If she really dumped him for Josh Koscheck or even a man like Koscheck, that is just sad because Aaron is a nice guy. Obviously I won't post under my name but, will say that he doesn't deserve all of this hate on here.
Peter (anonymous) 2 years ago
Aaron Riley is f&cking crazy! The dude use to stalk me because he use to talk to my friend Sarah Afshar and he has threatened me numerous times. Dude is nuts. She has a restraining order on him. Tony Ferguson is going to beat his old nasty washed up self. muahahaha! If anyone wants to know the truth about Aaron Riley message me on FB http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1259944652
incognegro (anonymous) 2 years ago
LMAO!
HooshFan (anonymous) 2 years ago
rileyfanuk, jealous much? You are only giving him more hits. He really appreciates it. More money for him since he's a Youtube partner and all. At least he has talent and is good at what he does. Unlike Aaron who gets punched and kicked in the head for a living and sucks at it.
MichaelLucas (anonymous) 2 years ago
Why would anyone be jealous of Aaron Riley? He is funny looking and the dude looks like he smells like Bengay. LMAO! Face down, ass up.
Paul (anonymous) 2 years ago
Tony Ferguson! Tony Ferguson! Tony Ferguson! Tony Ferguson!
LovesIt (anonymous) 2 years ago
I am sure Aaron Riley is done with the UFC. Tony is a fantastic striker and that one hit retired him. Riley has never been a legend. He is a boring fighter. Look @ what Ross Pearson did to him.
Dynasty (anonymous) 2 years ago
LOL @ Geico caveman. You people crack me up.
BruceLeeFan (anonymous) 2 years ago
You people are horrible. Really nasty.
HooshFan (anonymous) 2 years ago
Aaron Riley is fighting in May. Why won't the washed up, fugly dude just give up? He's not even close to a top 20, let alone 50 fighter. Lol
Top Add Comment
Please Login or Sign Up to add a comment.
Top Add Anonymous Comment
Name:
Enter the text you see in the image.
Letters A to Z (NOT case sensitive) and numbers 1 to 9 only.
Security Code

Copyright © 2008 - 2014, Combat-Core LLC All Rights Reserved.
MMA-Core.com is not affiliated with the UFC, Bellator, One FC, or any other MMA organization. We do not claim ownership of any images and videos on this website.