Eddie Gordon TUF 19 Finale_1829The Ultimate Fighting Championship crowned two new Ultimate Fighters on Sunday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, and it only took two minutes, twelve seconds of total fight time.  Eddie Gordon defeated Dhiego Lima to become the TUF 19 middleweight winner while Corey Anderson put Matt Van Buren away to capture the light heavyweight TUF 19 title.

Gordon pressed the pace from the opening bell. He pressured Lima and landed a right hand that staggered the Brazilian native. He followed up with a flurry of punches that dropped his Team Edgar teammate. Lima desperately tried to cover up and get to his feet, but Gordon continued to deliver clean shots until referee Yves Lavigne stepped in to stop the fight at the 1:11 mark of the first round.

“I feel great. First and foremost I want to thank Dhiego Lima, tough dude. He’s like a brother to me. I love him to death,” said Gordon after winning the TUF 19 middleweight tournament.

Following the win, Gordon credited UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman and his coaches for his success.

“I knew it was going to be a war. I know Dhiego is tough, a great all-around athlete, great fighter, but he’s not Chris Weidman. I’m lucky enough to train with the best camp in the world. I’ve got the world champion that I get to train with every day. He got me into this sport. I love him for it. I don’t know where I would be without him,” he said.

“It felt sick, I knew it, I’ve trained so hard for, I feel like I belong here, so far to time, so it come on the right way. So this is the place where I find peace, so it was awesome. I’ve thought for this moment over and over, it came in the exact same way. This win is not only for me, it is a win dedicated to my coaches, my family, my team mates and all the people that was behind me. So it was awesome,” added Gordon.

Anderson made short work of Van Buren in the light heavyweight final.  Anderson landed a combination early and never let up.  Van Buren tried to defend himself but did not return fire.  After being dropped twice, referee Mario Yamasaki stepped in to save Van Buren from taking further punishment.

“It feels great.  Everything I told my family, I told my coaches I was going to do,” said an emotional Anderson following the win.

Eddie Gordon, Antonio Carlos Junior set to fight at TUF: Brazil 4 Finale

Two Ultimate Fighter winners will collide in June as Eddie Gordon meets Antonio Carlos Junior in Hollywood, Fla. Winner of the reality show as a heavyweight, "Cara de Sapato" will down to middleweigh read news >>

'TUF 21: ATT vs. Blackzilians,' blog: Michael Graves on episode No. 2

In his weekly blog for MMAjunkie, “The Ultimate Fighter 21? cast member and American Top Team representative Michael Graves discusses the season’s second show.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Episode No. 2 recap: 'The Ultimate Fighter 21: ATT vs. Blackzilians'

Check out a recap of episode No. 1 of “The Ultimate Fighter 21,” the first gym vs. gym season of the UFC’s long-running reality series.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter 21 live discussion: Episode 2

Tonight, we have you covered for live coverage of episode 2 of The Ultimate Fighter. TUF: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians airs tonight at 10 pm on Fox Sports 1. Join us here for live discussion. Y read news >>

TUF 21 results, recap (Ep. 2) for 'ATT vs. Blackzilians'

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 21 returns to FOX Sports 1 later tonight (Weds., April 29, 2015) featuring episode two of the combat sports reality show, pitting American Top Team (ATT) against Blackzilia read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 4 Finale Event Page and Fight Card

Announced bouts and fight card rumors for The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 4 Finale: Story vs. Silva on June 27 at the Ginásio do Ibirapuera in São Paulo, Brazil. read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians Episode 2 Preview

Following a debut episode where American Top Team fell to the Blackzilians in the opening fight of the series, The Ultimate Fighter will kick off episode 2 with just as much emotion, as the two rival read news >>

TUF Brazil 4 Coach Profile - Minotauro Nogueira

After two stints coaching on The Ultimate Fighter, Brazilian MMA icon Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira probably thought that his days on reality television were over. But when fellow icon Anderso read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 4: Episode 4 Recap

In the latest episode of The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 4, one team is still in shock over losing their coach just days into filming the show, while the other side of the competition spends a day on the read news >>