Eddie Gordon TUF 19 Finale_1829The Ultimate Fighting Championship crowned two new Ultimate Fighters on Sunday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, and it only took two minutes, twelve seconds of total fight time.  Eddie Gordon defeated Dhiego Lima to become the TUF 19 middleweight winner while Corey Anderson put Matt Van Buren away to capture the light heavyweight TUF 19 title.

Gordon pressed the pace from the opening bell. He pressured Lima and landed a right hand that staggered the Brazilian native. He followed up with a flurry of punches that dropped his Team Edgar teammate. Lima desperately tried to cover up and get to his feet, but Gordon continued to deliver clean shots until referee Yves Lavigne stepped in to stop the fight at the 1:11 mark of the first round.

“I feel great. First and foremost I want to thank Dhiego Lima, tough dude. He’s like a brother to me. I love him to death,” said Gordon after winning the TUF 19 middleweight tournament.

Following the win, Gordon credited UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman and his coaches for his success.

“I knew it was going to be a war. I know Dhiego is tough, a great all-around athlete, great fighter, but he’s not Chris Weidman. I’m lucky enough to train with the best camp in the world. I’ve got the world champion that I get to train with every day. He got me into this sport. I love him for it. I don’t know where I would be without him,” he said.

“It felt sick, I knew it, I’ve trained so hard for, I feel like I belong here, so far to time, so it come on the right way. So this is the place where I find peace, so it was awesome. I’ve thought for this moment over and over, it came in the exact same way. This win is not only for me, it is a win dedicated to my coaches, my family, my team mates and all the people that was behind me. So it was awesome,” added Gordon.

Anderson made short work of Van Buren in the light heavyweight final.  Anderson landed a combination early and never let up.  Van Buren tried to defend himself but did not return fire.  After being dropped twice, referee Mario Yamasaki stepped in to save Van Buren from taking further punishment.

“It feels great.  Everything I told my family, I told my coaches I was going to do,” said an emotional Anderson following the win.

Countdown to UFC 192: Ryan Bader vs. Rashad Evans

Two winners of The Ultimate Fighter face off as former champion Rashad Evans returns against Ryan Bader at UFC 192 in Houston, Texas on Oct. 3. read news >>

Bellator 142 Results: Winners, Scorecards, Reaction from McGeary vs. Ortiz

Bellator MMA and Glory Kickboxing teamed up to deliver the first of what promises to be a series of super combat sports shows on Saturday night in San Jose, California. It was called Bellator Dynamit read news >>

Glory Kickboxing 24 Results: Winners, Scorecards, Reaction from San Jose

Glory and Bellator banded together for a combat sports extravaganza called Bellator Dynamite 1 on Saturday night in San Jose, California. There were three Glory fights on the card highlighted by a bo read news >>

BTN - The Top Ten TUF Coaches

Only two episodes into the latest and very exciting season of The Ultimate Fighter, it’s the perfect time to take a look back at the top 10 coaches the show has had in its 10 years on TV. read news >>

'The Ultimate Fighter 22' blog: James Jenkins on episode No. 2

In his weekly blog for MMAjunkie, “The Ultimate Fighter 22” cast member James Jenkins discusses the season’s second episode.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter 22, Episode 2 Notes: Different Coaching Styles, Second Chances and a Twist

During the second episode of The Ultimate Fighter 22, UFC president Dana White revealed that two fighters would be brought back. Differing coaching styles emerged and a new twist was introduced. read news >>

Episode No. 2 recap: 'The Ultimate Fighter 22: Team McGregor vs. Team Faber'

Check out a recap of episode No. 2 of “The Ultimate Fighter 22,” the latest installment of the UFC’s long-running reality series, this time featuring coaches Conor McGregor and Urijah Faber.Filed und read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter: McGregor vs. Faber episode 2 discussion

Tonight, episode 2 of the latest season of The Ultimate Fighter. Join us for live discussion right here. And we're off! Last week, the 22nd season of The Ultimate Fighter got rolling with a whole bun read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter 22 - Episode 2 Preview

Following 16 fights to get into the house, the Americans and Europeans will meet their coaches and prepare for the first contest on the newest episode of The Ultimate Fighter. read news >>

Invicta FC 14: Evinger vs. Kianzad Post-Fight Press Conference Video Replay

The big winners and marquee names from the Invicta FC 14: Avenger vs. Kianzad event on Saturday fielded questions from the media during the post-fight press conference. read news >>