Eddie Gordon TUF 19 Finale_1829The Ultimate Fighting Championship crowned two new Ultimate Fighters on Sunday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, and it only took two minutes, twelve seconds of total fight time.  Eddie Gordon defeated Dhiego Lima to become the TUF 19 middleweight winner while Corey Anderson put Matt Van Buren away to capture the light heavyweight TUF 19 title.

Gordon pressed the pace from the opening bell. He pressured Lima and landed a right hand that staggered the Brazilian native. He followed up with a flurry of punches that dropped his Team Edgar teammate. Lima desperately tried to cover up and get to his feet, but Gordon continued to deliver clean shots until referee Yves Lavigne stepped in to stop the fight at the 1:11 mark of the first round.

“I feel great. First and foremost I want to thank Dhiego Lima, tough dude. He’s like a brother to me. I love him to death,” said Gordon after winning the TUF 19 middleweight tournament.

Following the win, Gordon credited UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman and his coaches for his success.

“I knew it was going to be a war. I know Dhiego is tough, a great all-around athlete, great fighter, but he’s not Chris Weidman. I’m lucky enough to train with the best camp in the world. I’ve got the world champion that I get to train with every day. He got me into this sport. I love him for it. I don’t know where I would be without him,” he said.

“It felt sick, I knew it, I’ve trained so hard for, I feel like I belong here, so far to time, so it come on the right way. So this is the place where I find peace, so it was awesome. I’ve thought for this moment over and over, it came in the exact same way. This win is not only for me, it is a win dedicated to my coaches, my family, my team mates and all the people that was behind me. So it was awesome,” added Gordon.

Anderson made short work of Van Buren in the light heavyweight final.  Anderson landed a combination early and never let up.  Van Buren tried to defend himself but did not return fire.  After being dropped twice, referee Mario Yamasaki stepped in to save Van Buren from taking further punishment.

“It feels great.  Everything I told my family, I told my coaches I was going to do,” said an emotional Anderson following the win.

Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Eddie Gordon full fight video highlights from UFC Fight Night 70

Former Ultimate Fighter (TUF) winners Eddie Gordon and Antonio Carlos Junior collided last night (Sat., June 27, 2015) at UFC Fight Night 70 from Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Flo read news >>

Episode No. 8 recap: 'The Ultimate Fighter 21: ATT vs. Blackzilians'

Will the Blackzilians keep their remarkable start to the season going against American Top Team on the newest episode of “The Ultimate Fighter”?Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter 21 live discussion: Episode 8

Tonight, we have you covered for live coverage of episode 8 of The Ultimate Fighter. TUF: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians airs tonight at 10 pm on Fox Sports 1. Join us here for live discussion. T read news >>

On mend from 11th surgery, 'TUF 11' winner Court McGee hopes to return this year

Since Court McGee won “The Ultimate Fighter 11,” he’s had more surgeries than fights – 11 to be exact.Filed under: Featured Videos, MMAjunkie Radio, News, Radio Highlight, UFC read news >>

TUF 21 results, recap (Ep. 8) for 'ATT vs. Blackzilians'

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 21 returns to FOX Sports 1 later tonight (Weds., June 10, 2015) at 10 p.m. ET, featuring episode eight of the combat sports reality show, pitting American Top Team (ATT) ag read news >>

UFC Fight Night 68 results recap: Next matches to make for 'Boetsch vs Henderson' main card winners in New Orleans

After a memorable UFC Fight Night 68: "Boetsch vs Henderson" event, MMAmania.com ponders what is next for the main card winners who picked up victories last Saturday night (June 6, 2015) on the FOX S read news >>

Joe Silva's Shoes: What's next for UFC Fight Night 68's winners?

With UFC Fight Night 68 in the rearview mirror, it’s time to look forward, put on a pair of Joe Silva and Sean Shelby’s shoes, and play UFC matchmaker.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

UFC Fight Night 68 results: Biggest winners, losers from 'Boetsch vs Henderson' last night in New Orleans

Let's run down the list of "Who’s Hot" and "Who’s Not" from UFC Fight Night 68: "Boetsch vs Henderson," which took place last night (Sat., June 6, 2015), nominating the biggest winners and losers fro read news >>

UFC Fight Night 68 Results: The Real Winners and Losers from New Orleans

UFC Fight Night 68 was, on paper, not a very good card. Of course, the problem with paper is that it's two-dimensional, and immutable. Unless you know origami. Which I do not. Title implications and read news >>

UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Boetsch post-fight analysis - Winners and losers

Mookie Alexander looks at the real winners and losers from Saturday's UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Boetsch in New Orleans. UFC Fight Night from New Orleans is in the books, and it's surely going to read news >>