Eddie Gordon TUF 19 Finale_1829The Ultimate Fighting Championship crowned two new Ultimate Fighters on Sunday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, and it only took two minutes, twelve seconds of total fight time.  Eddie Gordon defeated Dhiego Lima to become the TUF 19 middleweight winner while Corey Anderson put Matt Van Buren away to capture the light heavyweight TUF 19 title.

Gordon pressed the pace from the opening bell. He pressured Lima and landed a right hand that staggered the Brazilian native. He followed up with a flurry of punches that dropped his Team Edgar teammate. Lima desperately tried to cover up and get to his feet, but Gordon continued to deliver clean shots until referee Yves Lavigne stepped in to stop the fight at the 1:11 mark of the first round.

“I feel great. First and foremost I want to thank Dhiego Lima, tough dude. He’s like a brother to me. I love him to death,” said Gordon after winning the TUF 19 middleweight tournament.

Following the win, Gordon credited UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman and his coaches for his success.

“I knew it was going to be a war. I know Dhiego is tough, a great all-around athlete, great fighter, but he’s not Chris Weidman. I’m lucky enough to train with the best camp in the world. I’ve got the world champion that I get to train with every day. He got me into this sport. I love him for it. I don’t know where I would be without him,” he said.

“It felt sick, I knew it, I’ve trained so hard for, I feel like I belong here, so far to time, so it come on the right way. So this is the place where I find peace, so it was awesome. I’ve thought for this moment over and over, it came in the exact same way. This win is not only for me, it is a win dedicated to my coaches, my family, my team mates and all the people that was behind me. So it was awesome,” added Gordon.

Anderson made short work of Van Buren in the light heavyweight final.  Anderson landed a combination early and never let up.  Van Buren tried to defend himself but did not return fire.  After being dropped twice, referee Mario Yamasaki stepped in to save Van Buren from taking further punishment.

“It feels great.  Everything I told my family, I told my coaches I was going to do,” said an emotional Anderson following the win.

UFC Fight Night 77 Results: Winners, Scorecards from Belfort vs. Henderson 3

On Saturday night at UFC Fight Night 77 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Vitor Belfort won the rubber match between him and Dan Henderson. The win looked similar to his last one against Henderson back in Novemb read news >>

UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson 3 Post-Fight Press Conference Video Replay

The big winners and marquee names from the UFC Fight Night Sao Paulo fight card fielded questions from the media following the event at the Ginásio do Ibirapuera in Brazil. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 77 results: Corey Anderson dominates Fabio Maldonado for easy decision

SAO PAULO – Corey Anderson put the pressure on Fabio Maldonado early and never took it off for the duration of their three-round bout. The result was a one-sided victory for Anderson.Filed under: New read news >>

Bellator 145 Results: Winners, Scorecards, Reaction from Freire vs. Straus 3

Daniel Straus finally got it right. On Friday night in St. Louis, Missouri at Bellator 145, Straus defeated long-time nemesis and reigning featherweight champion Patricio "Pitbull" Freire via unanimo read news >>

Glory Kickboxing 25 Results: Winners, Scorecards, Reaction from Milan

In my Kanye West voice: Robin van Roosmalen is a good fighter, but Sittichai Sitsongpeenong deserved to win the Glory lightweight title Friday in Milan. I hate to bring up old pop-culture events, but read news >>

UFC Fight Night 77's Corey Anderson: 'I'm definitely a problem for the division'

SAO PAULO – Corey Anderson believes he’s done pretty well for himself in a little more than two years as a pro fighter. What can the UFC light heavyweight accomplish in another two years? The sky is read news >>

'The Ultimate Fighter 22' blog: James Jenkins on episode No. 7

In his weekly blog for MMAjunkie, “The Ultimate Fighter 22” cast member James Jenkins discusses the season’s seventh episode.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter 22, Episode 7 Notes: Backyard Brawl Narrowly Avoided

The Ultimate Fighter: Team McGregor vs. Team Faber returned to Fox Sports 1 on Wednesday with another preliminary-round fight and a narrowly avoided backyard brawl. read news >>

Episode No. 7 recap: 'The Ultimate Fighter 22: Team McGregor vs. Team Faber'

Check out a recap of episode No. 7 of “The Ultimate Fighter 22,” the latest installment of the UFC’s long-running reality series, this time featuring coaches Conor McGregor and Urijah Faber.Filed und read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter: Team McGregor vs. Team Faber - Ep. 7 Preview

The Ultimate Fighter: Team McGregor vs. Team Faber airs on Wednesday, November 4 at 10pm ET on FOX Sports 1. read news >>