Wanderlei Silva’s future is uncertain since he decided to run away from a random test from Nevada Athletic Commission, but it doesn’t stop him from asking for fights.

Silva, who recently suggested a match-up with former Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold, now aims for a trilogy bout with fellow PRIDE star Dan Henderson.

"I want to be back soon for my 50th fight," Silva said in an interview to Lance. "I would like it to be in a special event. It’s not new that I would like to face Belfort or Sonnen, but another guy that I would like to fight is Dan Henderson, and this fight is quite possible."

Silva and Henderson fought for the first time in 2000. "Hendo" was making his PRIDE debut, and lost the bout via unanimous decision. Seven years later, Henderson took "The Axe Murderer’s" middleweight title with a third-round knockout.

"We’re tied 1-1 and a rubber match would be cool," he said. "In my last fight at PRIDE, I lost my belt and never had the chance to rematch. If this fight happens now, I would even ask him to take the belt and the winner would keep it [laughs]."

There’s no word yet if the Brazilian will be suspended by the athletic commission for avoiding the drug test, but Silva doesn’t seem to worry about it. In fact, he says the UFC needs a big fight after so many cards with unknown fighters.

"I think that Wanderlei vs. Dan Henderson could happen anywhere," he said. "If it’s in Brazil, it would be beautiful if it happens in a soccer stadium in Curitiba, which is my home. UFC does a lot of cards and sometimes you don’t even know who’s fighting, but when they look Wanderlei Silva and Dan Henderson, it sells well. A fight between champions has to be considered in a big show."

Henderson quickly responded to Silva’s callout on Twitter.

"I'm good with it," he wrote, "what do you guys think?"

Coach: Dan Henderson wanted Vitor Belfort or Anderson Silva after last fight

There were those on Dan Henderson's team who thought the MMA legend would just ride off into the sunset after his first-round knockout over Tim Boetsch in June. They thought the 44-year-old might tak read news >>

Belfort wants Weidman or 'trash talker' Rockhold after getting past Henderson

Vitor Belfort believes a win over Dan Henderson in November will earn him another immediate title opportunity. Vitor Belfort might have been handed a decisive loss in his title fight against Chris We read news >>

Vitor Belfort wants title shot with win over Dan Henderson in Brazil

Vitor Belfort needed three explosive wins in 2013 to earn a shot at the middleweight title, and hopes one win is enough for him to get enter another title fight. "The Phenom" is slated to meet Dan He read news >>

Updated: 'Wandy' offers no evidence to support fixed-fight claims, faces lawsuit over comments

It’s no secret that Wanderlei Silva is not fond of the UFC or its management. The former PRIDE and UFC star has been lashing out at UFC officials since running out of a gym to avoid a NSAC drug test read news >>

Goal-oriented Vitor Belfort wants another title shot after he beats Dan Henderson or he could be 'out'

Vitor Belfort, 38, isn't getting any younger. And that means he wants to see if he can accomplish his goals in mixed martial arts (MMA) without having to wait. The hard-hitting Ultimate Fighting Cham read news >>

Steve Mazzagatti lives to referee another day following WSOF 22 controversy

The NAC have decided not to take action against Steve Mazzagatti for his questionable refereeing in the Rousimar Palhares vs. Jake Shields fight at WSOF 22. World Series of Fighting 22 on August 1st read news >>

Video: Tito Ortiz sides with Wanderlei Silva, insists UFC 148 loss to Forrest Griffin was 'fixed'

"Wanderlei (Silva) talking about fixed fights. I dunno, I agree with him because I kick Forrest (Griffin's) ass the third time we fought. I knocked him down three times, I took him down four times, I read news >>

UFC 189 drug test results come back clean, as does sort-of random test for Jose Aldo

Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) today (finally) released the drug test results for UFC 189, which took place inside MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Sat., July 11, 2015. Result read news >>

Wanderlei Silva: Ronda Rousey 'has to' fight Cris Cyborg

TMZ spoke to the MMA legend and got his opinion on Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg. TMZ caught up with Wanderlei Silva and got his thoughts on a potential Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg bout. Silva says t read news >>

Big Nog takes scouting gig with the UFC, hasn't decided if he will retire yet

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira will help the UFC look for new talents in Brazil, but that does not mean he is done fighting yet. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira did have that talk with Dana White. You know, the s read news >>