Where you at, Ralek?

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight Wanderlei Silva, who coached alongside bitter rival Chael Sonnen on season three of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): "Brazil," still wants to settle their score after years of public quarreling.

It could be awhile.

Sonnen -- who insists he's retired from mixed martial arts (MMA) -- is currently serving a two-year suspension handed down by Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) for a pair of failed drug tests. In addition, Silva has yet to answer for his own troubles with the commission after dodging a surprise test earlier this year.

But if they can't do it as MMA fighters, then how about as grapplers? Wandy talks to Submission Radio:

"I think him and Belfort are just the two good fights that have a reason to happen for me. This is bad for everyone, bad for him, bad for me, bad for the fans who want so much that fight. But I'm gonna (be) waiting for him. He (Chael Sonnen) has just one way to fight, just take down then on the top of the ground. And for me, I try to knock out, you know. I like to fight (in the) stand up and that what was happen. I'm gonna try to knock him out, he would try and hold me the whole round. Yeah [I'll fight him in Metamoris], why not? I never think about that but I think it's a good idea."

Stranger things have happened.

Sonnen, 37, is already booked to test his might against jiu-jitsu wizard Andre Galvao at the upcoming Metamoris 4 grappling tournament on Aug. 9 in Los Angeles, California (more on that here). Silva, meanwhile, is still under contract to UFC but cannot bok a fight until his disciplinary hearing with NSAC.

Until then, who's interested to see these two roll?

Chael Sonnen reacts to 'silly' and 'ridiculous' Anderson Silva drug defense: Don't insult everyone's intelligence

"Guys who dig their heels in and come out and deny and lie and refuse to admit the findings of the test have always been treated more harshly. In Anderson's case, he went down swinging all the way to read news >>

Metamoris 'The Underground' recap: Karo Parisyan battles AJ Agazarm to a draw

Bloody Elbow recaps the matches from Metamoris "The Undergound" including, Karo Parisyan's match with AJ Agazarm. While it has been a quiet week in the world of Mixed Martial Arts, it has been all go read news >>

One more time? Chael Sonnen hints at trilogy fight against Anderson Silva

The suspended "American Gangster" appears to want a third fight with "The Spider." Anderson Silva certainly didn't help himself and his brand after a bumbling hearing with Nevada Athletic Commission read news >>

Tweet of the Day: Chael Sonnen hints that he wants Anderson Silva rematch?

Chael Sonnen sends out a cryptic tweet, hinting that he perhaps wants to rematch Anderson Silva. Yesterday, at the long-awaited NSAC hearing with Anderson Silva, it was announced that the former midd read news >>

Updated: 'Wandy' offers no evidence to support fixed-fight claims, faces lawsuit over comments

It’s no secret that Wanderlei Silva is not fond of the UFC or its management. The former PRIDE and UFC star has been lashing out at UFC officials since running out of a gym to avoid a NSAC drug test read news >>

Video: Tito Ortiz sides with Wanderlei Silva, insists UFC 148 loss to Forrest Griffin was 'fixed'

"Wanderlei (Silva) talking about fixed fights. I dunno, I agree with him because I kick Forrest (Griffin's) ass the third time we fought. I knocked him down three times, I took him down four times, I read news >>

Wanderlei Silva: Ronda Rousey 'has to' fight Cris Cyborg

TMZ spoke to the MMA legend and got his opinion on Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg. TMZ caught up with Wanderlei Silva and got his thoughts on a potential Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg bout. Silva says t read news >>

Cris Cyborg threatens Ronda Rousey with legal action for steroid 'lies' in the media

When Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen were scheduled to fight back in 2013, "Bones" decided the best way to talk trash was to accuse "The American Gangster" of doing steroids his entire career, an accusati read news >>

Video: Roddy Piper was turning 'Piper's Pit' over to Chael Sonnen following GFW reenactment

Last Thursday was a very sad day for pro wrestling fans, as well as Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, after news spread that WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" R read news >>

Wanderlei Silva, other fighters push for Muhammad Ali Act in MMA

At the annual Convention of the Association of Boxing Commissions in San Diego, Wanderlei Silva and a host of ex-UFC fighters made a push for a Muhammad Ali act in the sport of MMA. The last few year read news >>