Hey, Jon Jones, GO GET SOME FANS!

"Glover Teixeira, to the hardcore fans, they know how tough he is. I definitely feel as if this gets me back on that wave of domination. I’m happy to have all that back…. It was great to have the crowd back on my side again. It’s been a long time since I had cheers. And I figured it would be that way, so I said, ‘let me really embrace this, let me really give this audience some entertainment.’ It was just great — I was living it up. I figured Ray Lewis would be there and a lot of other Ravens would be there, so I was just playing it up. I practiced that dance all day today. I aced it, I hear, but I haven’t seen it yet. Ray was happy. I’m happy."

-- Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones had a good time last night (Sat., April 26, 2014), beginning with his Ray Lewis-inspired dance as he walked to the Octagon to fight Glover Teixeira in the main event of UFC 172. Lewis -- who played nearly 20 years as a linebacker for the Ravens of the NFL -- was sitting ringside at Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Md., no doubt a fan of the "Bones" tribute. His signature celebration was a staple of the team's entrance on the field, one that he dubbed the "Squirrel Dance." Jones appeared to nail the routine, as well as Teixeira for five rounds en route to a dominant unanimous decision win (watch full fight video highlights here). Jones, who has struggled to win over fans in recent years because of his personality, thinks he might have added a few to his club, according to his personal review at the UFC 172 post-fight press conference (watch full video replay here). You be the judge ... check out Jones' jig below:

And, for the sake of comparison, the inspiration:

It was certainly a better gimmick than the one his trainer, Greg Jackson, suggested in the wake of UFC 140.

Dana White on 'educated' Mexico City crowd: 'I didn't f-cking disagree with one boo'

MEXICO CITY – “You better prepare when you come into this town because this is no f-cking joke. This is a hard place to fight.”Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Dana White on tough crowd in Mexico: 'I didn't disagree with one f---ing boo that happened tonight'

After UFC Fight Night 68 last weekend in New Orleans, which featured 10 finishes in a dozen fights, UFC 188 had a lot to live up to. And judging from the crowd's reaction to some of the bouts in Mexi read news >>

UFC 188 results: Johnny Case works through eye poke to sweep Francisco Trevino

MEXICO CITY – It wasn’t pretty or crowd pleasing, but Johnny Case fought through a nasty eye poke that affected his vision for all three rounds to take a unanimous decision victory over Francisco Tre read news >>

The Downes Side: UFC 188 Predictions

UFC / WEC veteran Dan Downes talks strategy and predictions for UFC 188: Velasquez vs. Werdum, taking place Saturday, June 13... read news >>

Cain Velasquez UFC 188 workout highlights

MEXICO CITY, MEXICO -- UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez put on a show in front of a very vocal crowd at the Interactive Museum of Economics on Thursday afternoon. read news >>

UFC 188 open workout highlights: Cejudo dance moves, Diaz, mixed Werdum reactions

MEXICO CITY – For the second time in seven months, the UFC is in Mexico City. Check out the video highlights from Wednesday’s UFC 188 open workouts.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Alexander Gustafsson: You can only consider yourself a real champ if you beat Jon Jones

Alexander Gustafsson might be getting the next shot at light heavyweight gold, but he still believes you're not the best unless you defeat disgraced former champion Jon Jones. Alexander Gustafsson is read news >>

Charles Rosa Looking to Flip the Mexican Crowd at UFC 188

With heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez headlining UFC 188, one can only imagine the crazed atmosphere at Arena Ciudad de Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico on Saturday night. Green, white and red flags read news >>

Sorry Daniel Cormier, but Alexander Gustafsson believes you're not a real UFC champion until you beat Jon Jones

Embrace the asterisk! Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight No. 1 contender, Alexander Gustafsson, is once again fighting for the title, even if it doesn't make a whole lot of sense read news >>

Morning Report: Alexander Gustafsson calls Jon Jones 'pound-for-pound best' and that you can 'only consider yourself a r

Alexander Gustafsson has a shot at becoming a UFC champion later this year, but not without an asterisk. With former light heavyweight champion Jon Jones in exile, Gustafsson will serve as the first read news >>