UFC on FX 4: Clay Guida on His Performance ‘I Felt Good About It’ (Video)

Clay Guida
The crowd in Atlantic City didn’t agree, but Clay Guida was happy with his performance at UFC on FX 4 against Gray Maynard.

The always energetic Guida was heavily criticized for his evasive maneuvers throughout the 5 round bout with Maynard, but he maintains that he stuck to his strategy and that was the whole idea.

Guida believes that a little bit more movement and a few more shots landed and he would have won.

Check out the full post fight comments with Clay Guida below:

It appears former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva’s once-broken leg has healed just fine.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Before you dismiss Clay Guida, may I remind you "The Carpenter" holds wins over a UFC lightweight champion (Anthony Pettis), a PRIDE FC lightweight champion (Takanori Gomi), and even a Strikeforce li read news >>

"I am retired, I don't fight anymore, I lost the desire. So what stops me from generating income now? Are these people going to keep threatening me? They'll keep coming to sue me every time I work wi read news >>

Wanderlei Silva is at it again with another video blasting the UFC. This time, his monologue was mostly about his assertion that the UFC threatened to sue him if he appeared at a Bellator fan event e read news >>

Wanderlei Silva has unleashed another video, where he claims the UFC threatened to sue him, he apologizes to Cain Velasquez, and much more. read news >>

Top UFC welterweight contender Robbie Lawler says he's going to be better than he's ever been for his UFC 181 rematch with champion Johny Hendricks. read news >>

Wanderlei Silva may be retired from fighting, but that hasn’t kept him from limelighting in front of the camera.Filed under: Bellator, Featured, MMA Rumors, News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Back in 2009, then-little-known Junior Dos Santos made his UFC debut and fought now-interim heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum at UFC 90. Few gave Dos Santos, a 4-1 underdog, much of a chance.Filed read news >>

Coming off 2 big wins, Fabricio Werdum looked well on his way to a title shot when he faced UFC newcomer Junior Dos Santos at UFC 90. JDS showed he was ready to make his mark. read news >>