Weigh-ins this week’s UFC Fight Night 43 event take place Friday (midnight ET Thursday in the U.S.) at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
The same venue then hosts the following night’s event, which features New Zealand’s own James Te Huna dropping from light heavyweight to middleweight, and former 185-pounder Nate Marquardt moving back up to the weight class.
Along with the official weigh-in event, Ross Pearson and Dylan Andrews will host an open-to-the-public Q&A session prior to the scale proceedings.
Doors to the festivities open to UFC Fight Club members at 2 p.m. NZST local time on Friday. The general public can get in at 2:15 p.m. Pearson and Andrews take the stage for the Q&A at 3 p.m.
The public also is invited to the weigh-in ceremony. The first fighter steps on the scale at 4 p.m. NZST local time (midnight ET).
As usual, MMAjunkie will be on scene with complete UFC Fight Night 43 coverage. We’ll also provide a live stream of the fighter weigh-ins.
The full UFC Fight Night 43 card includes:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 5 a.m. ET)
- Nate Marquardt vs. James Te Huna
- Soa Palelei vs. Jared Rosholt
- Hatsu Hioki vs. Charles Oliveira
- Robert Whittaker vs. Mike Rhodes
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 2:30 a.m. ET)
- Dashon Johnson vs. Jake Matthews
- Roldan Sangcha-an vs. Richie Vaculik
- Vik Grujic vs. Chris Indich
- Rodrigo Goiana de Lima vs. Neil Magny
- Ian Entwistle vs. Daniel Hooker
- Sean O’Connell vs. Gian Villante
For more on UFC Fight Night 43, stay tuned to the UFC Rumors section of the site.
(Pictured: Ross Pearson)