Official fighter weigh-ins for next month’s “UFC Fight Night 33: Hunt vs. Bigfoot” event are set for Friday, Dec. 6 at Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Due to the time difference, the ceremony airs on North America on Thursday, Dec. 5.
The same venue then hosts the following day’s UFC Fight Night 29 card, which features a heavyweight headliner between Mark Hunt (9-8 MMA, 4-2 UFC) and Antonio Silva (18-5 MMA, 2-2 UFC). The event’s main card is slated to air on FOX Sports 1 with a preliminary card on FOX Sports 2. Additional/early prelims are expected to stream online, including on MMAjunkie.com.
The first fighter steps on the scale for the weigh-ins at 1 p.m. AEST local time (10 p.m. Thursday ET), and doors open to the public at 11:30 a.m. AEST local time. The weigh-ins are free and open to the public, though members of the UFC Fight Club, the UFC’s official fan club, can enter the venue 30 minutes earlier than the general public.
Prior to the weigh-ins, fans can attend a Q&A session with UFC middleweight contender Michael Bisping. The Q&A, which starts at 12 p.m. AEST local time, is also open to the public.
The official bout order for the night has yet to be announced, but the full UFC Fight Night 29 card includes:
- Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva
- Mauricio Rua vs. James Te Huna
- Ryan Bader vs. Anthony Perosh
- Pat Barry vs. Soa Palelei
- Dylan Andrews vs. Clint Hester
- Alex Caceres vs. Mitch Gagnon
- Bethe Correia vs. Julie Kedzie
- Takeya Mizugaki vs. Nam Phan
- Caio Magalhaes vs. Nick Ring
- Justin Scoggins vs. Richie Vaculik
- Krzysztof Jotko vs. Bruno Santos
- Alex Garcia vs. Andreas Stahl
For the latest on UFC Fight Night 33, stay tuned to the UFC Rumors section of the site.
(Pictured: Michael Bisping)
view original article >>