Daniel Cormier says he's looking to work with two former UFC champions in Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida to get ready for Jon Jones.

Daniel Cormier already trains with high level champions such as Cain Velasquez and Luke Rockhold on a daily basis, but for this UFC title fight against Jon Jones, he may also enlist the help of the lengthy Cyrille Diabate, Phil Davis, along with two more former UFC champions. He spoke about it during his appearance at the MMA Hour:

"I've got some friends and they put me in contact with some of the guys down in southern California, with Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida. I may down go there for a week. That's a possibility. We haven't worked out all the details, but that is a possibility and we'll see what happens."

"I tell Jon Jones, show me two guys who can beat my two main training partners, Cain Velasquez and Luke Rockhold. You show me your two who are going to prepare you better than my two. So I'm going to rely on my guys, man. I'm going to rely on Cain, I'm going to rely on Luke to help me become the UFC champion. I'm going to reach out a little bit, but I'm not going to stray very far from my comfort zone."

Apart from obviously being highly experienced and knowledgeable fighters, those additional training partners mentioned should specifically be able help him judge distance better to help deal with Jones' height and incredible wingspan.

Although I wonder if they will give him pointers on how to better attack that toe.

Daniel Cormier: I need to fight Jon Jones instead of playing around with these other light heavyweights

Reigning 205-pound champion Daniel Cormier wants Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) to stop wasting his time with these other light heavyweights and give him the one fight he needs for his mixed ma read news >>

Daniel Cormier: I need Jon Jones back, so I can 'stop playing around with these guys'

LAS VEGAS -- Daniel Cormier said after winning the UFC light heavyweight title over Anthony Johnson four months ago that he would be fine if Jon Jones never came back and tried to regain the belt. Co read news >>

Daniel Cormier mocks Alexander Gustafsson, wants Jon Jones back

The UFC light-heavyweight champion wants to "stop playing around" with other fighters and face his biggest foe again. UFC light-heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier and his predecessor Jon Jones are a read news >>

Alexander Gustafsson Fires Back at Daniel Cormier Over Jon Jones Comment

UFC champ Daniel Cormier is tired of hearing about how Alexander Gustafsson almost beat Jon Jones. Well, so is Alexander Gustafsson. read news >>

Daniel Cormier Needs Jon Jones to Make Career Complete (Video)

UFC champion Daniel Cormier has accomplished much in his career, but needs banished former champion Jon Jones to return to make his career complete. read news >>

Alexander Gustafsson's preferred fight – Daniel Cormier title bout, or Jon Jones rematch?

STOCKHOLM – Two-time UFC light-heavyweight title challenger Alexander Gustafsson isn’t going anywhere, but he has a good idea about whom he’d fight if forced to hang up his gloves. Filed under: Featu read news >>

Gustafsson would prefer to fight Jon Jones over Daniel Cormier

If Gustafsson could choose between Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones, the Swede would prefer to avenge his loss to the former light-heavyweight champion. It's been an emotional past few months for UFC lig read news >>

Daniel Cormier Longs for a Rematch with ‘The Greatest Fighter of All Time,’ Jon Jones

UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier believes that he needs to rematch and defeat former titleholder Jon Jones to solidify his mixed martial arts career. read news >>

Daniel Cormier: "I couldn't give a s--- about Jon Jones"

Jon Jones might be out of the limelight at the moment, but he's never far from the conversation in the UFC light heavyweight division. And those who are currently competing at the top of the 205-poun read news >>

UFC 192's Daniel Cormier 'could really give a sh*t about Jon Jones,' focused on beating Alexander Gustafsson

UFC's Light Heavyweight champion got a little testy when asked about Jon Jones during a recent conference call ... Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones have been tied to each other for well over the last yea read news >>