UFC 168 Live Results Home Page

03-Barnett1

Travis Browne vs. Josh Barnett

Round 1: Browne takes the center of the cage.  He lands a left hook.  Barnett moves forward.  He ties up Browne.  Browne lands a knee to the body and separates.  Browne lands a right hand.  Barnett clinches.  He changes levels fro a takedown and Browne lands a knee.  Barnett works for a single leg and Browne unleashes a series of elbows that knocks Barnett out.

The official time of the knockout was 1:00 of the opening round.

Travis Browne:
“We knew he was going to come in there and immediately try to grab me. He saw me as a one dimensional guy, as a striker only. I finished him in the clinch and he couldn’t take me down. I’m a full mixed martial artist and I’m working my way up this heavyweight ladder. It’s all about progressing in this sport and I think I’m doing that very well with my last two wins. This is the path I was chosen for and I couldn’t be more excited for what is coming in the future. The bottom line is that the champion is out for a while. Fabricio Werdum had a title shot but things change in this sport so I think we should fight for the number one contendership while Cain is out. I would be honored to fight Werdum because he’s a great fighter and also a great guy. I think it makes sense and I’m looking forward to it.”

SCORECARD

Barnett-vs.-Browne-Scorecard-UFC-168

UFC 168 Live Results Home Page

UFC Video Flashback: Andrei Arlovski Puts Travis Browne Away at UFC 187

In one of the most action packed fights of the year, two heavyweights collided as Andrei Arlovski and Travis Browne met in the Octagon at UFC 187. read news >>

Travis Browne sidelined until domestic violence investigation concludes

UFC heavyweight Travis Browne will not be fighting in the octagon until an investigation into domestic violence claims is concluded. UFC heavyweight Travis Browne will not be competing in the octagon read news >>

Travis Browne currently out of action until investigation for domestic abuse concludes

With UFC heavyweight Travis Browne still under investigation stemming from allegations of domestic abuse, he will remain sidelined from competition. UFC Tonight reported on Wednesday that the UFC wil read news >>

UFC Fight Night 74 live stream results: 'Holloway vs Oliveira' play-by-play updates

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is bringing its brand of mixed martial arts (MMA) to the SaskTel Centre in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, for the first time ever on Sun., Aug. 23, 2015, featur read news >>

UFC Fight Night 73 results: 'Teixeira vs Saint Preux' full play-by-play recaps for FOX Sports 2 'Prelims'

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) rolls into Nashville, Tenn., TONIGHT (Sat., Aug. 8, 2015) with UFC Fight Night 73 inside Bridgestone Arena, featuring a hard-hitting Light Heavyweight headliner b read news >>

UFC Fight Night 73 results: 'Teixeira vs Saint Preux' full play-by-play recaps for Fight Pass 'Prelims'

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) comes to Nashville, Tenn., for UFC Fight Night 73, which takes place inside Bridgestone Arena TONIGHT (Sat., Aug. 8, 2015), featuring a hard-hitting Light Heavywe read news >>

UFC Fight Night 73: Live Results, Play-by-Play and Fight Card Highlights

UFC Fight Night 73 is scheduled for Saturday, August 8. The show's headliner is a light heavyweight contest between former title challenger Glover Teixeira and hard-hitting Ovince St-Preux. Despite l read news >>

UFC Fight Night: Saint Preux vs. Teixeira live results, play-by-play, and discussion

Bloody Elbow presents live, top-to-bottom coverage of UFC Fight Night: Saint Preux vs. Teixeira from Nashville, TN starting at 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT. The UFC makes its way to Nashville, Tennessee for read news >>

UFC Fight Night 73 play-by-play and live results

NASHVILLE – MMAjunkie is on scene and reporting live from today’s UFC Fight Night 73 event.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

UFC Fight Night: Saint Preux vs. Teixeira live results, play-by-play, and analysis

Bloody Elbow is the place to be for live streaming results and coverage of UFC Fight Night: Saint Preux vs. Teixeira weigh-ins on Saturday, August 8th in Nashville, TN. The main event pits Ovince Sai read news >>