Official fighter weigh-ins for UFC 167 are set for Friday at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
The same venue then hosts the following night’s UFC 167 card, which features a main-event welterweight title fight between champion Georges St-Pierre and top contender Johny Hendricks, a light heavyweight bout between Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen and a welterweight contenders fight between Rory MacDonald and Robbie Lawler. The show is the UFC’s 20th anniversary card.
The UFC 167 main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and MMAjunkie.
The first fighter steps on the scale at 4 p.m. PT local time (7 p.m. ET), and doors open to the public at 3 p.m. The weigh-ins are free and open to the public.
As part of the UFC’s historic 20th anniversary celebration, prior to the weigh-ins, UFC Fight Club members can attend a Q&A session with UFC Hall of Famers Royce Gracie, Mark Coleman and Dan Severn, plus Art Jimmerson, who was submitted by Gracie at UFC 1 in 1993.
Doors for the Q&A open to UFC Fight Club members at 1:30 p.m. PT with the Q&A taking place at 2 p.m. PT.
The full UFC 167 card includes:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks – for welterweight title
- Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
- Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald
- Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
- Ali Bagautinov vs. Timothy Elliott
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham
- Ed Herman vs. Thales Leites
- Brian Ebersole vs. Rick Story
- Edwin Figueroa vs. Erik Perez
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie.com, 6:45 p.m. ET)
- Jason High vs. Anthony Lapsley
- Will Campuzano vs. Sergio Pettis
- Cody Donovan vs. Gian Villante
For more on UFC 167, stay tuned to the UFC Rumors section of the site.
(Pictured: Royce Gracie)