Tickets for the UFC’s next Memorial Day weekend show, “UFC 161: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2,” go on sale to the general public on March 22.
The event takes place May 25 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez (11-1 MMA, 9-1 UFC) meets Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva (18-4 MMA, 2-1 UFC) in the pay-per-view headliner, which follows prelims on FX and Facebook.
Tickets for the event range from $75 to $800.
The general public can buy tickets beginning March 22 at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT local time).
However, UFC Fight Club members can buy tickets on March 20 at 10 a.m. PT, and UFC.com e-newsletter subscribers can purchase their seats on March 21 at 10 a.m. PT.
Much of the fight card is set for the event, which follows the UFC’s tradition of hosting a major PPV card in Las Vegas on Memorial Day weekend. In the night’s co-headliner, former heavyweight champ Junior dos Santos (15-2 MMA, 9-1 UFC) meets Mark Hunt (9-7 MMA, 4-1 UFC), who recently replaced injured Alistair Overeem. The winner is likely to get a shot at the Velasquez-Silva winner.
The latest UFC 160 card includes:
- Champ Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva – for heavyweight title
- Junior dos Santos vs. Mark Hunt
- James Te Huna vs. Glover Teixeira
- T.J. Grant vs. Gray Maynard
- Donald Cerrone vs. KJ Noons
- Gunnar Nelson vs. Mike Pyle
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Abel Trujillo
- Amir Sadollah vs. Stephen Thompson
- Colton Smith vs. Robert Whittaker
- Estevan Payan vs. Jeremy Stephens
For the latest on UFC 160, stay tuned to the UFC Rumors section of the site.
(Pictured: Cain Velasquez)