MMA-Core.com - Banner
thumb Bellator MMA Bellator 117
Date: 4/18/2014 | Location: Mid-America Center, Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States
Fights | Videos | Gifs | Betting Odds | Tickets

Posted bysystem system 2 years ago from http://feedproxy.google.com/

Less than a month from a first-round knockout win that netted him the title of "The Ultimate Fighter 14," Tony Ferguson has his next booking. The UFC today announced the welterweight is set to meet veteran Aaron Riley at UFC 135, which takes place Sept. 24 at Denver's Pepsi Center. The event's main card airs live on pay-per-view and features a light-heavyweight headliner between current champ Jon Jones and former champ Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

HooshFan (anonymous) 2 years ago
Aaron Riley is fighting in May. Why won't the washed up, fugly dude just give up? He's not even close to a top 20, let alone 50 fighter. Lol
BruceLeeFan (anonymous) 2 years ago
You people are horrible. Really nasty.
Dynasty (anonymous) 2 years ago
LOL @ Geico caveman. You people crack me up.
LovesIt (anonymous) 2 years ago
I am sure Aaron Riley is done with the UFC. Tony is a fantastic striker and that one hit retired him. Riley has never been a legend. He is a boring fighter. Look @ what Ross Pearson did to him.
Paul (anonymous) 2 years ago
Tony Ferguson! Tony Ferguson! Tony Ferguson! Tony Ferguson!
MichaelLucas (anonymous) 2 years ago
Why would anyone be jealous of Aaron Riley? He is funny looking and the dude looks like he smells like Bengay. LMAO! Face down, ass up.
HooshFan (anonymous) 2 years ago
rileyfanuk, jealous much? You are only giving him more hits. He really appreciates it. More money for him since he's a Youtube partner and all. At least he has talent and is good at what he does. Unlike Aaron who gets punched and kicked in the head for a living and sucks at it.
incognegro (anonymous) 2 years ago
LMAO!
Peter (anonymous) 2 years ago
Aaron Riley is f&cking crazy! The dude use to stalk me because he use to talk to my friend Sarah Afshar and he has threatened me numerous times. Dude is nuts. She has a restraining order on him. Tony Ferguson is going to beat his old nasty washed up self. muahahaha! If anyone wants to know the truth about Aaron Riley message me on FB http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1259944652
UFCFighterJ (anonymous) 2 years ago
Quan Nguyen looks better than Miemo Khamvongsa but, neither look half as good as Sarah Afshar. I like Asian girls but, I do find Persian women to be at the top so that could be why. My girlfriend is a blonde white girl. I heard from Aaron personally at the gym that Sarah broke up with him. I have grappled with Riley before. If she really dumped him for Josh Koscheck or even a man like Koscheck, that is just sad because Aaron is a nice guy. Obviously I won't post under my name but, will say that he doesn't deserve all of this hate on here.
Top Add Comment
Please Login or Sign Up to add a comment.
Top Add Anonymous Comment
Name:
Enter the text you see in the image.
Letters A to Z (NOT case sensitive) and numbers 1 to 9 only.
Security Code

Related MMA Merchandise

Copyright © 2008 - 2014, Combat-Core LLC All Rights Reserved.
MMA-Core.com is not affiliated with the UFC, Bellator, One FC, or any other MMA organization. We do not claim ownership of any images and videos on this website.