Tim Sylvia clarifies previous comments about the UFC and M-1 Global

Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

From Around the Web

In his latest interview, M-1 Global President Vadim Finkelchtein revealed the details from the infamous “Island Meeting” between himself, Fedor Emeleianenko, and the UFC brass. UFC President Dana Whi read news >>

M-1 Global announced the rematch between Vyacheslav Vasilevsky vs. Ramasan Emeev as the headlining bout for M-1 Challenge 56 in Moscow. On September 7, 2014, fans witnessed an entertaining middleweig read news >>

Russia's top MMA organization announced the launch of a new armored knight fighting project titled ‘M-1 Medieval.’ Back in August 2014, M-1 Global hosted an event in St. Petersburg, Russia that pitte read news >>

So it would appear that M-1 Global President Vadim Finkelchtein has a lot of time on his hands now that his prized racehorse and former PRIDE FC Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko has decided to read news >>

Having failed to fell Chris Weidman in his last two fights, Anderson Silva will look to get back in the win column tonight against Nick Diaz. Diaz, meanwhile, is entering the Octagon after a nearly t read news >>

This is the UFC 183 live blog for Thales Leites vs. Tim Boetsch, a middleweight bout at Saturday night's UFC event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.Leites, who has won seven straight fights read news >>

Last night (Sat., Jan. 31, 2015), Thales Leites and Tim Boetsch battled at UFC 183 inside the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas, Nevada. Though he took some heavy punches in the process, Leites eventuall read news >>

Thales Leites picked up a big win over Tim Boetsch in their UFC 183 middleweight bout, but Boetsch wasn't put away easily. Tim Boetsch wasn't going quietly into the night by any means, but Thales Lei read news >>

LAS VEGAS – When Thales Leites hit Tim Boetsch, he got a shrug. When Boetsch hit him, he felt it. By the second round, Leites’ face was a swollen mess. But Boetsch wound up unconscious.Filed under: N read news >>