Tim Sylvia clarifies previous comments about the UFC and M-1 Global

Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

From Around the Web

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight kingpin Tim Sylvia weighed in at a staggering 371 pounds for his super heavyweight fight against Juliano "Banana" Coutinho, scheduled for later read news >>

Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia was supposed to headline tonight’s Reality Fighting card at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. read news >>

Ex-UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia retired from competition this past Saturday after being denied clearance to fight Juliano Coutinho at a Reality Fighting event in Uncasville, Conn. Filed under: read news >>

Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia was supposed to have been in the cage fighting on Saturday night, instead, he announced his retirement. read news >>

Despite standing at 6-foot-8 and weighing in at 265 pounds, Tim Sylvia always seemed to be the underdog. That never mattered much to “The Maine-iac” though, as he went on to win the UFC... read news >>

Some of you young bucks may not be old enough to remember what Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) was like when Tim Sylvia was king of the heavyweight castle, but there was a point from 2005-06 whe read news >>

Tim Sylvia has retired from mixed martial arts after 42 professional fights. read news >>

Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia talks about why he announced his retirement on Saturday night. read news >>

Although surely aware his heyday had since passed, former UFC heavyweight champ Tim Sylvia still fully committed to taking his 42nd pro fight on Saturday at Reality Fighting at the Mohegan Sun Arena read news >>