Tim Sylvia clarifies previous comments about the UFC and M-1 Global

Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

No more Mr. Nice Guy! Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski is welcome back to the Octagon with open arms. Fellow ex-division kingpin Tim Sylvia is not. Not read news >>

Tim "The Maine-iac' Sylvia knows the UFC is headed to his home state next week, and he's still bitter towards the UFC and Dana White for not bringing him back. The next UFC event on August 16th will read news >>

For years Tim Sylvia has been left out in the cold. Maybe it's time to bring him back in. In a recent interview, Tim Sylvia spoke about his relationship, or lack thereof, with the UFC, expressing dis read news >>

UFC middleweight contender Tim Kennedy doesn't have high hopes that upcoming title challenger Vitor Belfort will make it to his UFC 181 showdown with champ Chris Weidman. In an interview with Bloody read news >>

The worldwide leader for mixed martial arts and UFC news, MMA News, UFC Rumors, MMA Rankings, Interviews, Videos, UFC Results, and UFC Blog read news >>

Although Tim Boetsch has become a veteran presence on the UFC roster, it’s easy to forget what a splash he made in his octagon debut – on just 10 days’ notice.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

A highly anticipated flyweight matchup has been scratched from UFC Fight Night 49, as Tim Elliott has been forced to withdraw from a planned bout with Wilson Reis.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Both coming in off a loss, Brad Tavares and Tim Boetsch have a lot to prove at this weekend's (Sat., August 16, 2014) UFC Fight Night 47 from Bangor, Maine. How can each experienced vet pick up the b read news >>

Although RFA has recently sent many fighters to the UFC, Joby Sanchez only needed to be booked for a fight with the promotion to get his call up to MMA’s premier organization.Filed under: AXS TV Figh read news >>