Tim Sylvia clarifies previous comments about the UFC and M-1 Global

Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

Renzo Gracie is one of the biggest Tim Kennedy fans, and that’s why he offered the UFC middleweight a piece of advice. The MMA legend addressed the UFC 178 "stool gate" on Monday’s edition of The MMA read news >>

UFC middleweight Tim Kennedy revealed that he is currently debating a potential appeal with his team but is personally of the opinion that it is a lost cause. Following one of the more controversial read news >>

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight contender Alexander Gustafsson heard the feedback from mixed martial arts (MMA) fans following the carnage at the UFC Fight Night 53 Fight Pass read news >>

The UFC on Monday announced a new Croatian broadcast deal to continue the promotion's global expansion. read news >>

UFC commentator Mike Goldberg today issued a public apology after lashing out at Twitter critics in the wake of his rocky debut as a play-by-play man for the NFL.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

If you haven't noticed, the UFC is expanding it's global market in recent times. This is evidenced by the many countries the travel to every year, as well as the number of new markets they break into read news >>

A welterweight bout between Tim Means and Marcio Alexandre Jr. is the latest addition to December’s UFC Fight Night 58 lineup.Filed under: MMA Rumors, News, UFC read news >>

Tim Means will take on “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3” finalist Marcio Alexandre Jr. at UFC Fight Night “Machida vs. Dollaway” on Dec. 20. read news >>

Jose Aldo will have his hands full and then some defending his featherweight title against Chad Mendes at UFC 179. The Brazilian will once again aim to defend his title on home soil after topping Men read news >>