Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

UFC insists it won't comment on Nick Diaz suspension, Dana White comments anyway

While the mixed martial arts (MMA) community is up in arms over the "tyrants" at Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is keeping quiet about the five-year sus read news >>

The Comeback: Lessons from Nick Diaz, Joe Warren's comments, rankings impact

In a sport that never stops moving, even MMA junkies can struggle to keep up with all the latest news. If you missed any part of the only story that really mattered on Tuesday, catch up with “The Com read news >>

Ronda Rousey Comments on Women Fighting Men After Floyd Mayweather Exchanges

Ronday Rousey has insisted she would never step into the ring with a male competitor despite some recent barbs from boxer Floyd Mayweather. Speaking to Australian show The Project (h/t Nola Ojomu of  read news >>

'Bitter' Tim Sylvia: UFC shortchanged me, refused to let me fight Brock Lesnar

Perhaps because "The Maine-iac" already held the blueprint to defeating him. Dana White is holding a grudge, according to former two-time Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight titleholder read news >>

Tim Syliva on Brock Lesnar affecting his UFC exit and ‘f***ing d**k’ Dana White

Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia looked back on his UFC exit and why he was never able to return to the promotion. Back in 2008, the UFC underwent a significant shift in its heavyweight ros read news >>

Tim Sylvia Blasts Dana White, Recalls Potential Brock Lesnar Bout

It's hard to remember an MMA career more turbulent than Tim Sylvia's. The two-time UFC heavyweight champion, who pairs wins over Andrei Arlovski and Ben Rothwell with losses to Abe Wagner and aged ex read news >>

Morning Report: Tim Sylvia talks leaving UFC over Brock Lesnar fight and grudge-holding 'd**k' Dana White

Don't hold your breath hoping to see former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia walk to that Octagon again. Speaking with Chael Sonnen this week on his podcast, Sylvia explains what caused his abrupt read news >>

Alexander Gustafsson Fires Back at Daniel Cormier Over Jon Jones Comment

UFC champ Daniel Cormier is tired of hearing about how Alexander Gustafsson almost beat Jon Jones. Well, so is Alexander Gustafsson. read news >>

Shogun Rua underwent shoulder surgery and posted a photo with his doctor.

After successful shoulder surgery, Mauricio Rua wants to return next year. Former UFC and Pride champion Mauricio Rua underwent surgery on his right shoulder last Sunday. He then posted a photo of hi read news >>

Fan Perspective: McGregor steals the show, and 'Mighty Mouse' gets no love

UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson posted yet another title defense, but interim featherweight champ Conor McGregor is again the topic du jour. Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>