Tim Sylvia clarifies previous comments about the UFC and M-1 Global

Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

At UFC 51, heavy hitters Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia battled it out in the Octagon in hopes to become the interim UFC heavyweight champion. Watch the full fight here. read news >>

Your weekly rundown of high-profile fights from the regional circuit. First up this week we have Trevor Prangley, who possesses probably one of the most heroic chins in MMA this side of Urijah Faber. read news >>

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) bantamweight titleholder, Renan Barao, made his first public appearance since getting scratched from his UFC 177 title fight against TJ Dillashaw, which wa read news >>

Yesterday I was in a great shape and prep was superb! Thanks to all involved, from coaches to fysio's! You were all great. About the fight - I made a mistake! Hearing Ben's arm crack on one of the ki read news >>

Like many, UFC president Dana White questioned the words of Joe Rogan, the company's longtime color commentator, when Rogan wondered whether racism is part of the reason UFC light heavyweight champio read news >>

And it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. Joe Rogan recently came out and said that his comments about Jon Jones' lack of popularity and racism somewhat intertwining, were misinterpreted b read news >>

Thomas Almeida and Tim Gorman have verbally agreed to compete at UFC Fight Night 56 on Nov. 8 in Uberlandia, Brazil, according to UFC officials Thursday.Almeida, who is 17-0 in his career, will make read news >>

A bantamweight bout between Thomas Almeida and Tim Gorman is the latest addition to November’s UFC Fight Night 56 event in Brazil.Filed under: MMA Rumors, News, UFC read news >>

Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey, and the rest of the 4 horsewomen were attended SummerSlam to watch former UFC champ Brock Lesnar take WWE gold. The WWE hosted one of their biggest events in the year in Summ read news >>