Tim Sylvia clarifies previous comments about the UFC and M-1 Global

Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

Former M-1 Global heavyweight champion Guram Gugenishvili died in a car accident this weekend in his native Georgia, officials today announced.Filed under: News read news >>

M-1 Global and Chechen promotion ACB will take part in a joint venture on Dec. 17 to co-promote M-1 Challenge 54 and ACB 12. M-1 Global and Absolute Championship Berkut (ACB) recently announced a joi read news >>

Before Luke Rockhold meets Michael Bisping next month, check out how he topped the always tough Tim Boetsch in April. Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Originally scheduled to meet at UFC 166, middleweight contenders Luke Rockhold and Tim Boetsch finally get their chance to meet in the Octagon at UFC 172. read news >>

Two veteran middleweights will square off when Thales Leites meets Tim Boetsch at UFC 183 in Las Vegas.Filed under: MMA Rumors, News, UFC read news >>

A middleweight tilt between Thales Leites and Tim Boetsch has been added to the UFC 183 bill. read news >>

Fun fact: Thales Leites has now won seven consecutive mixed martial arts (MMA) fights, four straight in Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), with back-to-back knockout finishes. But can he go punch- read news >>

Another middleweight clash has been added to the UFC 183 card in Las Vegas. The pay-per-view card, which already features three 185-pound bouts including the main event between Anderson Silva and Nic read news >>

Middleweights Tim Boetsch and Thales Leites will square off at UFC 183, as support for Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz in Las Vegas. read news >>

Jump to: