Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

From Around the Web

UFC 186: Results and Comments from Johnson vs. Horiguchi Fight Card

• a day ago

UFC flyweight champion Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson shined again on Saturday at UFC 186. He set a promotional record with the latest submission win in history when he forced Kyoji Horiguchi to t read news >>

UFC 186: Rampage Jackson rips Bellator in post-fight comments

The much litigated cage fighting star had some unfavorable comparisons to make between his current and former employers following his decision win over Fabio Maldonado last night. Following weeks of read news >>

Randa Markos admits Aisling Daly's pre-fight comments 'bothered' her

MONTREAL -- Randa Markos, who defeated Aisling Daly via unanimous decision at UFC 186, discusses her performance, the strawweight division, if she's in the mix for a title shot, when she wants to fig read news >>

Rampage vs. Maldonado: Pre-Fight Comments and Predictions for UFC 186

Although there was a great deal of uncertainty surrounding his status, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson will make his long-awaited return to UFC Saturday when he faces Fabio Maldonado at UFC 186 in Montreal read news >>

Don Frye would sell his house for CM Punk vs Green Ranger, rooting for 'fellow white man' McGregor

Check out Don Frye comments about a potential bout in CM Punk vs. Jason David Frank, and Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor. read news >>

Nick Newell Comments on Win vs. Joe Condon at WSOF 20

Nick Newell has been defying odds all his life and continued that trend on Saturday night with a victory over Joe Condon at the World Series of Fighting event in his home state of Connecticut. It's n read news >>

Foreign Affairs reports on Russia's MMA diplomacy

Reputable foreign relations website ‘Foreign Affairs’ recently wrote an interesting article suggesting that the Kremlin was using MMA as a tool for international diplomacy. While Russian MMA continue read news >>

Walmart will sell Ronda Rousey book online, won't comment on 'too violent' report

Walmart will sell Ronda Rousey's new book on its website, just not in stores. At least not right away. A report from the New York Post last week stated that Walmart had deemed Rousey too violent and read news >>

Georges St-Pierre 'Thinking About' UFC Return, Contrary to Dana White Comments

Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre has confirmed he is "thinking about" a return to the octagon. The French-Canadian fighter's hiatus from competition came after he admitted, "I had t read news >>