Tim Sylvia clarifies previous comments about the UFC and M-1 Global

Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

Tim B. takes a look at a long night of fights in Austin that was capped off by Frankie Edgar submitting Cub Swanson. Frankie Edgar is still an elite fighter. This shouldn't surprise many, but it will read news >>

UFC chief executive, Garry Cook discusses proposed global expansion plan for Russia. Recently, a report from Standard & Poor confirmed that UFC parent company, ZUFFA is seeing a 40% decline in their read news >>

UFC executive Garry Cook discusses his new role as the promotion's chief global officer. read news >>

While inconsistency has plagued Daniel Swain over the past two years, he could have very much put himself back on track with a 67-second win in his most recent bout. read news >>

As the UFC continues its aggressive global expansion plans, Australia has emerged as one of the most passionate fanbases for the promotion. Now the country could soon play host to a stadium event.Fil read news >>

Former three-time UFC title challenger Chael Sonnen feels that middleweight contender Tim Kennedy has complained about his latest loss against Yoel Romero for far too long and it's time to move on. O read news >>

UFC middleweight Tim Kennedy begs to differ with Chael Sonnen’s opinion that he’s “one cranky and bitter son of a b–ch” about a loss to Yoel Romero.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Chael Sonnen recently took a few shots at Tim Kennedy regarding his last UFC fight, and unsurprisingly, Kennedy didn't take too kindly to the statement. Chael Sonnen may be retired, but that's not go read news >>

UFC 181 is one of the most highly anticipated pay-per-views of the year, and the main event will feature defending welterweight champion Johny Hendricks squaring off against Robbie Lawler for the sec read news >>