Tim Sylvia clarifies previous comments about the UFC and M-1 Global

Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

At UFC 51, heavy hitters Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia battled it out in the Octagon in hopes to become the interim UFC heavyweight champion. Watch the full fight here. read news >>

LAS VEGAS – The extra time Yoel Romero got between the second and third rounds of his bout with Tim Kennedy will not go without protest. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

And it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. Joe Rogan recently came out and said that his comments about Jon Jones' lack of popularity and racism somewhat intertwining, were misinterpreted b read news >>

This is the UFC 178 live blog for Tim Kennedy vs. Yoel Romero, a middleweight bout at Saturday night's UFC event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.Kennedy, who has won four of his past five read news >>

• a day ago

Middleweight Tim Kennedy and women’s bantamweight Cat Zingano received the most severe medical suspensions of UFC 178’s main card competitors. read news >>

The UFC 178 card is stacked, but the co-feature between Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone and Eddie Alvarez is probably the most exciting fight on paper. Both men are excellent stand-up performers who love to read news >>

LAS VEGAS – Without question, Yoel Romero’s win over Tim Kennedy on Saturday was UFC 178’s most controversial moment. Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Yoel Romero's corner did some sneaky stuff to delay sending their hurt fighter back out after the second round, giving him time to recover. Romero then went out and put Kennedy out in the third round read news >>

Tim Kennedy had a pretty rough go of it at UFC 178. After nine minutes of eating devastating punches from Yoel Romero, Kennedy nearly finished Romero before the horn signaled the end of the second ro read news >>