Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

Manager expects 'Bigfoot' Silva to be released, head overseas, comments on Roy Nelson kick

Antonio Silva’s longtime manager expects to restart the Brazilian heavyweight’s career overseas after his latest UFC loss.Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Eddie Alvarez Comments on Conor McGregor Ahead of UFC 205 Title Fight

UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez has said he’ll do whatever he wants to Conor McGregor when the two men meet at UFC 205. The pair will battle it out in New York on November 12 in one of the yea read news >>

Here's Matt Schnell and Karyn Bryant in their MTV days | TUF Talk

TUF contestant Matt Schnell and host Karyn Bryant share a previous employer. read news >>

UFC Cancels Fight Night 97: Latest Comments and Reaction

UFC announced it will cancel Fight Night 97 and reschedule the bout between Ricardo Lamas and BJ Penn, which was originally set for Saturday, Oct. 15, after Penn suffered a rib injury that leaves him read news >>

Bisping vs. Henderson 2: Weigh-In Info, Top Comments Before UFC 204

Michael Bisping and Dan Henderson both made weight ahead of their middleweight title tussle in Manchester on Saturday night at UFC 204. Bisping, the champion, will be defending the strap he won again read news >>

Dan Henderson Retires: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

In advance of UFC 204, Dan Henderson was adamant he would retire regardless of how his rematch with Michael Bisping proceeded. As it turns out, per Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com, Henderson stayed read news >>

Dana White Comments on Potentially Signing Greg Hardy as UFC Fighter

On Wednesday, UFC President Dana White left open the possibility that former NFL defensive end Greg Hardy could one day appear in the UFC during an interview on FS1's Speak for Yourself, per MMA Figh read news >>

Michael Bisping Faces Six-Month Suspension Following UFC 204 | MMAWeekly.com

After avenging a previous loss to Dan Henderson, UFC champ Michael Bisping could be sidelined for up to six months. read news >>

Vitor Belfort Retires: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

Vitor Belfort's historic mixed martial arts career has come to an end after his technical-knockout loss against Gegard Mousasi at UFC 204 on Oct. 8. Belfort announced his decision to hang up the glov read news >>

Nate Diaz taunts Conor McGregor after recent comments about trilogy fight