Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor II Announced for UFC 202: Latest Comments, Reaction

After plenty of posturing by all parties involved, the UFC confirmed Saturday night Conor McGregor will return to the Octagon for a rematch with Nate Diaz, per UFC commentator Jon Anik. The two will read news >>

Brock Lesnar Will Fight at UFC 200: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

Brock Lesnar last stepped into the Octagon in December 2011, but the former UFC heavyweight champion is ready to resume his MMA career. The UFC announced Lesnar has agreed to return for a fight at UF read news >>

MMA Writer Ariel Helwani Comments on Being Escorted Out of UFC 199

MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani spoke out Sunday after he tweeted during UFC 199 on Saturday night that the UFC had pulled his credential and banned him for life. In an email to Sports Illustrated's Ric read news >>

MMA Writer Ariel Helwani Comments on Being Escorted Out of UFC 199

Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt Announced for UFC 200: Latest Comments and Reaction

Late last year, Brock Lesnar said he felt he got "robbed" by diverticulitis that cost him the prime of his UFC career. Now, as he prepares for a one-off return at UFC 200, Lesnar's ready to prove to read news >>

Dana White Comments on Lifetime Ban of Ariel Helwani for Brock Lesnar Report

• 1986 views

UFC President Dana White confirmed that longtime MMA journalist Ariel Helwani has been banned from receiving press credentials after breaking the news on two huge fights without contacting the promot read news >>

Mark Hunt Comments on Brock Lesnar's Drug Testing Exemption

It didn't take long for the war of words between Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt to go from professionally combative to personal. Hunt, speaking to UFC Fight Week on Fox Sports, accused Lesnar of being on read news >>

Miesha Tate Comments on Ronda Rousey Ahead of UFC 200 Fight vs. Amanda Nunes

UFC Women’s Bantamweight champion Miesha Tate has branded Ronda Rousey “pouty” and has questioned whether her rival will ever return to her very best. Tate was speaking on Conan as preparations conti read news >>