Ever since Tim Sylvia posted a comment on his website about how he feels he deserves more money, every man and his computer-literate dog have been posting and commenting about how Tim is halfway out the UFC’s metaphoric door or is already halfway through a jump into M-1's pantaloons.

In response to the reaction that post caused, Tim posted a follow up comment on his site:

well let me just start off by saying people r fucked up by saying that i want to leave the ufc. I dont its my home and i would love to be there for the rest of my carear. Second I didnt say i wanted or even was thinking about m1 u guys (forum users) asked about it and I told u my manager runs it thats it, so please dont take shit out of context. Some of u people are going to get me in trouble with the ufc.

Also on a side note, after I was finally able to obtain a membership to his website I asked Tim why Pat Miletich was not in his corner, to which he responded:

and to ur ques. about pat is he was realy busy for this fight and had a lot of stuff going on and wasnt around alot so we talked and he told me who i should take with me.

Cool your jets people, nothing appears to be happening anytime soon.

Read more Tim Sylvia content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.

UFC 191 free fight video: Frank Mir vs. Tim Sylvia at UFC 48

Remember when Frank Mir broke Tim Sylvia's arm all those years ago? Maybe the UFC free fight video can help you jog your memory. UFC 191: Johnson vs. Dodson 2 is just two weeks away, and in the co-ma read news >>

Video: Watch Frank Mir break Tim Sylvia's arm at UFC 48

Nearly 11 years ago, Frank Mir was on top of the world, having claimed his first Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) title in dramatic fashion over the previously undefeated Tim Sylvia in June 2004. read news >>

Updated: 'Wandy' offers no evidence to support fixed-fight claims, faces lawsuit over comments

It’s no secret that Wanderlei Silva is not fond of the UFC or its management. The former PRIDE and UFC star has been lashing out at UFC officials since running out of a gym to avoid a NSAC drug test read news >>

Anderson Silva Suspended: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

After failing drug tests ahead of his clash with Nick Diaz at UFC 183, Anderson Silva has been suspended from competition. Silva will be forced to sit out for one year and is fined the full $200,000 read news >>

Brendan Schaub slams MMA media for twisting his words over Ronda Rousey

UFC fighter and personality Brendan Schaub takes back his comments about Ronda Rousey. Brendan Schaub has been the subject of controversy this week after the former heavyweight contender made some le read news >>

Anthony Johnson Says Boring Fighters Should Get Taxed 10%

Anthony "Rumble" Johnson comments on the current state of the light heavyweight division, and what should be done against boring fighter. read news >>

Not-manly Brendan Schaub clarifies Ronda Rousey comments, slams MMA media for twisting his words and 'setting the sport

Those idiots in the mixed martial arts (MMA) media are at it again. Just imagine how far along this sport would be if it weren't for the hack "journalists" and their GOTCHA headlines. And don't even read news >>

Aldo's coach blasts 'mediocre' Schaub for PED accusations: 'It's jealousy of Brazilians'

Andre Pederneiras has responded to Brendan Schaub's comments on steroid use from Brazilian UFC fighters, calling him an insignificant personality who talks out of jealousy. Brendan Schaub recently ma read news >>

Cyborg: 'I'm not lying' UFC offered me Ronda Rousey on Dec. 5

Despite Dana White's comments, Cris Cyborg continues to insist that the UFC offered her management a bout with Ronda Rousey on December 5th in Dallas. Uh oh, it's a he said/he said/she said moment in read news >>

Glover Teixeira: Half of fighters wouldn't have gone through with my previous bout

NASHVILLE – Before he picked up a much-needed win in Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 74 headliner, Glover Teixeira had been written off by man fans. And he understands why.Filed under: Featured Videos, Ne read news >>