Nick Thompson's interview was posted on Feb 14.
- What do you think about Sengoku?
I think Sengoku will be a No.1 MMA event, because this event is held in a county which people understand MMA the most, and has top MMA fighters. I'm very honored to be a part of this event.
- What do you think about your opponent, Fabricio "Pitbull" Monteiro?
He has great techniques and he has defeated tough opponents before. His score is 16 won and 6 lost now and it will be 16 won and 7 lost on Mar 6.
- Tell me about your fight plan.
I imagine I will take a mount position and pound him. I know my Japanese fans support me and cheer me up.
- What do you want to show your fans?
I always aim at TKO victory or KO victory and I did it in last 10 fights.
- Do you have any fighters you want to fight in Sengoku?
I want to fight good Japanese fighters like Mach Sakurai.
- What would you like to achieve in MMA?
I have only one thing in my mind now. It's to be a champion in Sengoku.
- Any message to your fans?
I'm excited to fight in Japan, and you will be enthused watching my fight. I will do my best.