(This story first ran at PressConnects.com) BALTIMORE — At 26 years old, UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones admits it is difficult even for him to realize he could soon be considered the best fighter in the history of mixed martial arts. But it’s a reality (…)

Ken Shamrock Swears Kimbo Fight Wasn't Fixed, Calls Out Joe Rogan

Weeks before Ken Shamrock was left plastered on the canvas like roadkill, the word in the MMA community was that the 51-year-old UFC Hall of Famer had no business being in the cage with Kimbo Slice, read news >>

Ken Shamrock on Joe Rogan's fight-fixing talk: 'He could have ruined my career '

Ken Shamrock is miffed with Joe Rogan after the UFC commentator’s implication that Shamrock’s recent Bellator 138 fight with Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson had a “fixed” outcome. Filed under: Bellator, read news >>

Ken Shamrock slams Joe Rogan over phony fix: 'He could have ruined my career and my life'

"Why in the world would someone in Joe Rogan's position sound off on something like that when there's no proof, when it's just speculation of his thoughts of what he thought? That could literally rui read news >>

Morning Report: Ken Shamrock says Joe Rogan 'could have ruined my career and life' with 'fake' fight comments

It hasn't been a great week for Ken Shamrock. After getting knocked out by Kimbo Slice in their grudge match June 19 at Bellator 138, Shamrock was slammed by a contingent claiming the UFC Hall of Fam read news >>

UFC Fight Night 70: Machida vs. Romero Preview Video

UFC commentator Joe Rogan breaks down the main event between Lyoto Machida and Yoel Romero set to headline UFC Fight Night in Hollywood, Fla. read news >>

Rogan thinks Slice vs. Shamrock 'looked fake', John McCarthy says Kimbo didn't tap

UFC announcer Joe Rogan thought Bellator 138's bout between Kimbo Slice and Ken Shamrock may not have been on the level. There has been a lot of debate over whether the Bellator 138 main event bout b read news >>

Morning Report: Joe Rogan believes Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice looked 'suspect' and 'fake'

For some of us, the highlight of Friday night was FOX Sport's Katie Nolan combating trolls for calling the Bellator 138 main event between Ken Shamrock and Kimbo Slice, 'fixed.' Well, she wasn't the read news >>

UFC's Joe Rogan thinks Bellator 138 fight between Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock 'looked fake'

"I gotta tell you right now, that fight looked fake as fuck. There's a couple of things I don't like about that fight. I don't like that clinch, that long clinch that they had where they were mouth t read news >>

UFC Quick Quote: Yet another fighter 'annoyed' by Joe Rogan and his 'insulting' commentary

"The thing that was most insulting was by the last minute of the last round, Joe Rogan was talking about how bad my cardio was and how exhausted I was, as I was taking down my opponent. I was taking read news >>

Cathal Pendred slams Joe Rogan's commentary

UFC welterweight contender Cathal Pendred sounds off on Joe Rogan's commentary. Proud Irishman Cathal Pendred last fought in the Octagon against Sean Spencer at UFC Fight Night 59. Pendred's unanimou read news >>