Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate TUF 18When UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey walked onto The Ultimate Fighter set for the first time to begin filming she was expecting to see opposing coach Cat Zigano in the room, but instead there stood arch rival Miesha Tate.

Rousey asked Tate what she was doing there and when she said she was coaching, the UFC champion stormed out of the room in search of UFC president Dana White thinking she had been replaced as a coach on the show.

Little did she know that Cat Zigano had actually blown out her knee and Tate was her replacement on the series.

“It was from a series of rushed decisions and miscommunication between me, my manager, my lawyer and the UFC,” Rousey said at a TUF Q&A media event. “I totally own all the fault. They were upset and they threatened to throw me off the show. I thought everything was cleared up.

“The last thing I heard was I don’t know what we’re going to do and I got there and Miesha walked in the door. My first assumption was that was the most clever way to replace me and defame me.”

Dana White, who was present at the media event, added his take on the story.

“Her lawyer, her Hollywood lawyer, was being a typical Hollywood… scumbag, and he called my office at like five or six o’clock on a Friday night when the girls were arriving on Sunday to start shooting and I flipped out,” White said.

“By the time her and I finally talked I was mad, I was yelling and I was screaming… typical me. We had resolved the issue, me and her did. Then when she turned up on the show, we didn’t tell her that Cat Zingano blew her knee out.

“Once she bumped into (Tate), she flipped out and thought I brought her out to kick her off the show, which I would never do in a million years. I thought she was just upset because she saw Miesha.”

(Follow @AndrewMMA_ on Twitter)

Dana White Comments on Ronda Rousey Return, Sage Northcutt, More

Ronda Rousey will "probably" make a return to the Octagon in November, according to UFC president Dana White, who has also opened up on Sage Northcutt's first professional defeat. Reigning UFC women' read news >>

Dana White Video: Ronda Rousey is the Biggest Star in the UFC, Bigger than Conor McGregor

Despite losing to Holly Holm at UFC 193 in November, UFC president Dana White says that "Ronda Rousey is still the biggst star in the UFC." read news >>

Dana White: Ronda Rousey won’t rematch champ Holly Holm at UFC 200

The real reason UFC women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm’s next fight is against Miesha Tate is because ex-champ Ronda Rousey’s schedule changed, according to UFC President Dana White. Filed unde read news >>

Dana White Reveals Possible CM Punk Opponent; Talks McGregor, Mayweather and the Race Card

It often pays to ask Dana White for favors. It could be what determines CM Punk's first opponent in the Octagon. read news >>

Dana White: Rousey Will Return in 2016, Remains Highest-Paid UFC Athlete

UFC President Dana White appeared on Sports Illustrated’s SI Now program and stated right off the top that Ronda Rousey will “100 percent” fight in 2016. Early speculation was that the former champio read news >>

BJ Penn Sparks Return Rumours with "We Coming" Tweet to UFC and Dana White

UFC legend BJ Penn has dropped a big hint he could be about to return to MMA in a social media post including the caption, "We coming." On his Twitter feed, the former two-weight UFC champion display read news >>

Ronda Rousey Taking More Time Off, Won’t Fight at UFC 200

Former women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey wants more time off from fighting and will not be competing on the July 9 UFC 200 fight card. read news >>

CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall: Latest News, Rumors on Potential Fight

UFC President Dana White revealed former WWE Superstar CM Punk will fight Mickey Gall in his first bout with the promotion provided Gall is victorious in his February debut. White announced the news  read news >>

Ronda Rousey to star in 'Do Nothing B-tches" movie with Tina Fey

Ronda Rousey caused a stir ahead of her bout with Bethe Correia at UFC 190 in Brazil when an episode of “UFC Embedded” featured the star giving her thoughts on a specific type of woman she detests.Fi read news >>

Ronda Rousey and Tina Fey Making 'Do Nothing Bitches' Film?

Ronda Rousey may have endured quite the beating at the hands of Holly Holm at UFC 193, but Hollywood has never stopped treating her like a star. According to Deadline.com, a pitch has been made to Un read news >>