Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate TUF 18When UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey walked onto The Ultimate Fighter set for the first time to begin filming she was expecting to see opposing coach Cat Zigano in the room, but instead there stood arch rival Miesha Tate.

Rousey asked Tate what she was doing there and when she said she was coaching, the UFC champion stormed out of the room in search of UFC president Dana White thinking she had been replaced as a coach on the show.

Little did she know that Cat Zigano had actually blown out her knee and Tate was her replacement on the series.

“It was from a series of rushed decisions and miscommunication between me, my manager, my lawyer and the UFC,” Rousey said at a TUF Q&A media event. “I totally own all the fault. They were upset and they threatened to throw me off the show. I thought everything was cleared up.

“The last thing I heard was I don’t know what we’re going to do and I got there and Miesha walked in the door. My first assumption was that was the most clever way to replace me and defame me.”

Dana White, who was present at the media event, added his take on the story.

“Her lawyer, her Hollywood lawyer, was being a typical Hollywood… scumbag, and he called my office at like five or six o’clock on a Friday night when the girls were arriving on Sunday to start shooting and I flipped out,” White said.

“By the time her and I finally talked I was mad, I was yelling and I was screaming… typical me. We had resolved the issue, me and her did. Then when she turned up on the show, we didn’t tell her that Cat Zingano blew her knee out.

“Once she bumped into (Tate), she flipped out and thought I brought her out to kick her off the show, which I would never do in a million years. I thought she was just upset because she saw Miesha.”

(Follow @AndrewMMA_ on Twitter)

Dana White gushes over Joanna Jedrzejczyk, details her 'f**king crazy' first meeting with Ronda Rousey

UFC's president was in New York City earlier this week to unveil Reebok's "Fight Kit," after which he shared his admiration for women's strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk, revealing his plan to read news >>

Dana White reveals that Jose Aldo would have ‘probably would've made close to $4 million’

UFC President Dana White reveals that Jose Aldo was set to make close to $4 million at UFC 189. Prior to Jose Aldo's withdrawal from the highly anticipated UFC 189 event, it was clear that the feathe read news >>

UFC 189 press conference video

At the UFC 189 and TUF: Finale press conference Thursday, Dana White, Conor McGregor, Chad Mendes, Robbie Lawler, Rory MacDonald, Jake Ellenberger, Stephen Thompson and others are slated to attend at read news >>

Angela Magana describes thought process behind controversial Twitter persona

LAS VEGAS -- Angela Magana talks about her controversial Twitter persona, fighting Michelle Waterson at the TUF 21 Finale, why she feels like she's the best in the world and much more. read news >>

Ronda Rousey Would 'Rag Doll' Floyd Mayweather, UFC President Says

Dana White knows who'd win in a fight between the boxer and the MMA star, whose feud reached new heights at the ESPYs read news >>

Ronda Rousey isn't into a live music entrance for a UFC fight

UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey thought the UFC 189 live music performances for the headliners was cool, but that's not her thing. Ronda Rousey has iconic entrance music. Anyone that h read news >>

Dana White: Jon Jones and Chris Weidman wanted to fight to see who's 'King of New York'

UFC president reveals there have been plans for a champion vs. champion superfight. According to UFC president Dana White, a champion vs. champion superfight between then-light-heavyweight kingpin Jo read news >>

Video: Ronda Rousey reveals she planned domestic dig at 'snarky' Floyd Mayweather while swimming before ESPYs

Ronda Rousey made history at last week's ESPY Awards, becoming the first-ever female to win "Best Fighter." In the process, she snapped Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s three-year win streak. She didn't stop t read news >>

Dana White confirms Miesha Tate gets next title shot against Ronda Rousey vs. Bethe Correria winner at UFC 190

Just in case you were wondering if Miesha Tate's performance against Jessica Eye last night (July 25, 2015) in UFC on FOX 16's co-main event from Chicago, Ill., was enough to earn her another title s read news >>

UFC on FOX 16 Aftermath: Is Miesha Tate really next for Ronda Rousey?

CHICAGO -- UFC president Dana White said all the right things coming out of UFC on FOX 16 concerning the title picture in the women's bantamweight division. Meisha Tate had just done her part, as the read news >>