Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate TUF 18When UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey walked onto The Ultimate Fighter set for the first time to begin filming she was expecting to see opposing coach Cat Zigano in the room, but instead there stood arch rival Miesha Tate.

Rousey asked Tate what she was doing there and when she said she was coaching, the UFC champion stormed out of the room in search of UFC president Dana White thinking she had been replaced as a coach on the show.

Little did she know that Cat Zigano had actually blown out her knee and Tate was her replacement on the series.

“It was from a series of rushed decisions and miscommunication between me, my manager, my lawyer and the UFC,” Rousey said at a TUF Q&A media event. “I totally own all the fault. They were upset and they threatened to throw me off the show. I thought everything was cleared up.

“The last thing I heard was I don’t know what we’re going to do and I got there and Miesha walked in the door. My first assumption was that was the most clever way to replace me and defame me.”

Dana White, who was present at the media event, added his take on the story.

“Her lawyer, her Hollywood lawyer, was being a typical Hollywood… scumbag, and he called my office at like five or six o’clock on a Friday night when the girls were arriving on Sunday to start shooting and I flipped out,” White said.

“By the time her and I finally talked I was mad, I was yelling and I was screaming… typical me. We had resolved the issue, me and her did. Then when she turned up on the show, we didn’t tell her that Cat Zingano blew her knee out.

“Once she bumped into (Tate), she flipped out and thought I brought her out to kick her off the show, which I would never do in a million years. I thought she was just upset because she saw Miesha.”

(Follow @AndrewMMA_ on Twitter)

Dana White Explains Ronda Rousey's UFC 207 Media Blackout | MMAWeekly.com

So how did Ronda Rousey get away with her UFC 207 Media Blackout? UFC president Dana White explains. read news >>

What's Next If Ronda Rousey Loses? Dana White Weighs In (video) | MMAWeekly.com

So what happens next if Ronda Rousey doesn't win at UFC 207? Dana White weighs in. read news >>

Dana White: 'Ronda Rousey is Psychotically Competitive' (video) | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White says Ronda Rousey is like the old Ronda again heading into UFC 207. read news >>

Dana White Comments on Ronda Rousey, Amanda Nunes After UFC 207

UFC boss Dana White insisted Ronda Rousey has been left “devastated” after her brutal defeat against Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 in Las Vegas. Making her long-awaited return to the Octagon, Rousey was pu read news >>

Dana White unsure if Ronda Rousey returns, but regardless, 'she built this whole thing'

Ronda Rousey hasn’t spoken publicly since Friday’s 48-second title loss to champion Amanda Nunes in UFC’s 207 main event. However, UFC President Dana White was able to relay an update.Filed under: Fe read news >>

What Did Amanda Nunes Say to Dana White After Crushing Ronda Rousey? (video) | MMAWeekly.com

UFC women's bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes got very animated with company president Dana White after she crushed Ronda Rousey. What did she say? read news >>

Dana White Dishes on 'Devastated' Ronda Rousey After UFC 207 Loss

Ronda Rousey is a lot of things, but above all else, she is a fierce competitor. She hates losing more than anything else and, now riding a two-fight losing streak after being beaten by Amanda Nunes read news >>

Dana White: Ronda Rousey Devastated Following Loss to Amanda Nunes | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White said Ronda Rousey was 'devastated' after UFC 207 loss to Amanda Nunes. read news >>

Dana White: Ronda Rousey was 'mentally and physically ready' at UFC 207, unsure of next move

UFC President Dana White is apparently as unclear as the rest of the world when it comes to the next move in the career of former UFC champion Ronda Rousey.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

BJ Penn Chimes in on Dana White Offering Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor $25M Each (video) | MMAWeekly.com

BJ Penn's response to Dana White's $25 million offer to Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor might not be what you'd expect. read news >>