02-Ronda-Rousey-UFC-170-w-0671-b-478x270UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is one of the busiest people in mixed martial arts. She made her professional debut in March 2011 and hasn’t slowed down since. She’s coached a season of The Ultimate Fighter and filmed The Expendables 3, Fast & Furious 7 and Entourage over the last calendar year.

On July 5, Rousey will put her title on the line for the fourth time when she faces Alexis Davis in the UFC 175: Weidman vs. Machida co-main event. Following the fight, Rousey plans to take a well-deserved vacation.

“I keep talking about how I’m going to take a break. I really do say every time I’m in camp, ‘oh man, I can’t wait to take a vacation,’ and I really need it this time. I think I’m really going to do it this time,” Rousey recently told The Great MMA Debate Podcast.

“I think I’m going to take a vacation in August, probably like the end of August or beginning of September. I might even go somewhere for like a month just to break it up a little bit because I have been constantly on the go, charging it since 2010 it feels like. I work in quadrennials. So it’s 2014 now. It’s like I’ve gone through a whole Olympic cycle. I’m ready to take a little bit of a break after this one,” she said.

While Rousey has grown accustomed to her fast-paced lifestyle, she knows that eventually she’s going to have to takes some time off.

“I can’t go forever, or I will end up burning the candle at both ends at some point. So I’m just going to beat Alexis, I’m going to promote this movie, and then I’m really going to take some time to rest a little bit,” said the 27-year-old.

But there’s no need to panic. Rousey isn’t planning to take an extended hiatus from the sport. She’ll be back in the Octagon before long.

“My version of taking a little bit of time to rest might be much different than Georges St-Pierre’s, where he needs so long that he needs to give up his belt,” she said. “I don’t plan on taking that long of a break, long for me, which is probably like a month of doing something else. One month of just not training.”

Cris Cyborg Shoots Down Ronda Rousey Talk, Plans Featherweight Return

Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino made her UFC debut at UFC 198. It was a fight years in the making, highlighted by a dominant win in front of her hometown. It was her moment, and she wanted to make sure th read news >>

Cris Cyborg Doesn’t Believe People Will Talk About a Fight with Ronda Rousey

Don't put all your hope on Cris "Cyborg" Justino fighting Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate or Holly Holm at 135 pounds. Not yet, anyway. read news >>

Cris Cyborg Trolls Ronda Rousey on Facebook, Calls for UFC 205 Superfight in MSG

Cris Cyborg made her UFC debut Saturday against Leslie Smith at UFC 198, but she disappointed many fans by staying quiet about archrival Ronda Rousey. But Sunday morning, she rekindled the superfight read news >>

Cris Cyborg vs. the World: How She Stacks Up with Ronda Rousey and the UFC Elite

Cris Cyborg made her long-awaited debut in the UFC on Saturday at UFC 198 and left no doubt as to whether she belonged. The Curitiba, Brazil native flattened Leslie Smith in 81 seconds, and while Smi read news >>

Marcin Held on Dave Jansen Rematch: ‘I’m Going to Take Him Down and Finish Him’

Bellator MMA lightweight Marcin Held plans to rebound after having a six-fight win streak come to a halt in his last outing when he rematches Dave Jansen at Bellator 155. read news >>

Bellator 155: Carvalho vs. Manhoef Prelims LIVE Stream at 7pm ET on MMAWeekly.com

Watch the Bellator 155: Carvalho vs. Manhoef preliminary bouts LIVE STREAM on MMAWeekly.com on Friday at 7 p.m. ET. read news >>

Miesha Tate, Ronda Rousey, Michelle Waterson, and Holly Holm Make SI’s Top 50 Fittest Female Athletes

Sports Illustrated released their list of the top 50 fittest female athletes in the world and four UFC fighters were among them. read news >>

Miesha Tate Comments on Ronda Rousey, Conor McGregor, Paige VanZant and UFC

UFC women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate questioned Ronda Rousey's emotional state and Conor McGregor's UFC stance in a wide-ranging and opinionated interview Thursday. Tate appeared on SiriusXM read news >>

Miesha Tate: ‘Ronda Rousey is Somewhat Emotionally Unstable’

"I think Ronda is somewhat emotionally unstable and I think that's been characteristic for a long time," said UFC champion Miesha Tate. read news >>

Amanda Nunes: ‘Miesha Tate Has a Lot of Holes in Her Game’

Title challenger Amanda Nunes says women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate has 'a lot of holes in her game,' and plans to exploit them at UFC 200. read news >>