02-Ronda-Rousey-UFC-170-w-0671-b-478x270UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is one of the busiest people in mixed martial arts. She made her professional debut in March 2011 and hasn’t slowed down since. She’s coached a season of The Ultimate Fighter and filmed The Expendables 3, Fast & Furious 7 and Entourage over the last calendar year.

On July 5, Rousey will put her title on the line for the fourth time when she faces Alexis Davis in the UFC 175: Weidman vs. Machida co-main event. Following the fight, Rousey plans to take a well-deserved vacation.

“I keep talking about how I’m going to take a break. I really do say every time I’m in camp, ‘oh man, I can’t wait to take a vacation,’ and I really need it this time. I think I’m really going to do it this time,” Rousey recently told The Great MMA Debate Podcast.

“I think I’m going to take a vacation in August, probably like the end of August or beginning of September. I might even go somewhere for like a month just to break it up a little bit because I have been constantly on the go, charging it since 2010 it feels like. I work in quadrennials. So it’s 2014 now. It’s like I’ve gone through a whole Olympic cycle. I’m ready to take a little bit of a break after this one,” she said.

While Rousey has grown accustomed to her fast-paced lifestyle, she knows that eventually she’s going to have to takes some time off.

“I can’t go forever, or I will end up burning the candle at both ends at some point. So I’m just going to beat Alexis, I’m going to promote this movie, and then I’m really going to take some time to rest a little bit,” said the 27-year-old.

But there’s no need to panic. Rousey isn’t planning to take an extended hiatus from the sport. She’ll be back in the Octagon before long.

“My version of taking a little bit of time to rest might be much different than Georges St-Pierre’s, where he needs so long that he needs to give up his belt,” she said. “I don’t plan on taking that long of a break, long for me, which is probably like a month of doing something else. One month of just not training.”

Ronda Rousey's Return Possibly Pushed Back to 2017, Says Dana White

The question of "When will Ronda Rousey return?" keeps getting more and more complicated. Speaking with Cari Champion on ESPN's SportsCenter (h/t MMAFighting.com for the transcription), UFC President read news >>

Ronda Rousey Undergoes Surgery, Might Not Make UFC Return Until 2017

Ronda Rousey underwent surgery on Wednesday, which UFC president Dana White said could delay her return until 2017. read news >>

Ronda Rousey Injury: Updates on UFC Star's Recovery from Knee Surgery

Ronda Rousey may not return until 2017 because of knee surgery, according to UFC President Dana White. On Thursday, White said on SportsCenter (via Yahoo Sports' Andreas Hale) that Rousey had the pro read news >>

Former Lightweight Champ Anthony Pettis Moving to the Featherweight Division

After losing three consecutive bouts, former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis plans to make the move down to the featherweight division. read news >>

Joe Rogan Believes Ronda Rousey Thought She Was Special, And Fell Victim to Hollywood ‘Traps’

UFC commentator Joe Rogan believes former women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey thought she was special and fell victim to Hollywood 'traps.' read news >>

Miesha Tate Comments on Ronda Rousey Ahead of UFC 200 Fight vs. Amanda Nunes

UFC Women’s Bantamweight champion Miesha Tate has branded Ronda Rousey “pouty” and has questioned whether her rival will ever return to her very best. Tate was speaking on Conan as preparations conti read news >>

Miesha Tate Video: I Need to Fight Ronda Rousey Again, I Also Want to Fight Cris Cyborg

UFC women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate says something would be missing from her career if she didn't get to fight Ronda Rousey again. read news >>

Will Ronda Rousey ever rebound from Holly Holm loss? (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: Rousey's disappearing act since her defeat leaves questions as to where she's at mentally and whether we'll ever see her fight again. read news >>

Will Ronda Rousey ever rebound from Holly Holm loss? (Yahoo Sports)

Cat Zingano eager for return after 'humbling' Ronda Rousey loss, ensuing time away (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: Zingano's last fight went just 14 seconds and she's spent 16 months out of the Octagon, but she hasn't been sitting idly. read news >>