Ronda Rousey could fight Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos at 145 pounds, but she doesn’t see the need to.

“I think Cyborg really doesn’t have any other options besides me,” Rousey told the Sherdog Radio Network’s “It’s Time” show with Bruce Buffer. “I think she’s a victim of her own cheating, whereas when she was doped up and she looked like she was so head-over-heels above all these girls, it made the women’s division look bad. Then she cleaned out her own division because of that. Now she’s having to deal with the consequences of it. No one’s going to want to fight a cheater. I’m pretty much her only option and I’m chock full of options.”

Santos has not fought since failing a steroid test last December. She’s serving a one-year suspension and was also stripped of her Strikeforce 145-pound title. Meanwhile Rousey has emerged as a star. The promotion’s 135-pound champion, she challenged Cyborg to cut weight for a matchup, but Cyborg responded by inviting Rousey to move back up to 145.

“I could,” said Rousey, who has fought at 145. “I could, but I’m choosing not to because honestly, I don’t trust any of the drug testing. I’ve been doing this a very, very long time and I was in the Olympics with the most stringent drug testing in the world. You know a lot of those people are doping. There’s new advances in drug testing every single year because people find new ways to cheat. The only way I can really feel like it would be a fair fight is if it’s down at 135. If she’s doped to the gills and making 145, it’s not really that farfetched for me to think that someone not on steroids could move down a division.”

Cyborg has said, however, that her doctors advised her against dropping to 135 pounds. Rousey doesn’t buy it.

“Is this the same doctor that was giving you the steroids?” Rousey said. “What do you think he tells his other girls when you’re pumped full of roids, pummeling them in the face? It just sounds so hypocritical to me. I can’t stand it.”

The way Rousey sees it, a fight at 135 would give Cyborg a chance to redeem herself. If it doesn’t come together, then Rousey is confident she’ll have plenty of other options to pursue -- and she’s confident that Cyborg won’t.

“She’s been exposed as a fraud,” Rousey said. “She hasn’t won a real fight, a real recorded fight, in two years. For her to come back from her suspension and be like, ‘I want a title fight and I want it at the weight I want, and I want, I want, I want’ -- where are all these demands and sense of entitlement coming from? Shouldn’t you be wanting to prove yourself to everybody else? That, ‘Yeah, I can do this. I don’t need drugs. I can make 135. I can beat her anyway.’ I think she’s showing a lot of insecurity on her part.”

Listen to the full interview (beginning at 13:13).

Cris Cyborg Sends Ronda Rousey a Sympathetic Message | MMAWeekly.com

After years of spewing venom at each other, Cris "Cyborg" Justino buried the hatchet with rival Ronda Rousey, sending her a message of sympathy. read news >>

Floyd Mayweather Comments on Ronda Rousey After UFC 207 Loss to Amanda Nunes

Retired boxing icon Floyd Mayweather Jr. has offered crestfallen UFC superstar Ronda Rousey some words of encouragement following her second successive career defeat, which came against Amanda Nunes read news >>

Ansaroff confident after Nunes said she'd be next champ

After defeating Ronda Rousey at UFC 207, Amanda Nunes got on the mic and said Nina Ansaroff would be the next strawweight champ. Ansaroff is confident in herself to make that climb and it starts this read news >>

Ronda Rousey's First Photos Since UFC 207 Loss | MMAWeekly.com

Check out the first photos of Ronda Rousey since her loss to Amanda Nunes at UFC 207. read news >>

Dana White: Ronda Rousey was 'mentally and physically ready' at UFC 207, unsure of next move

UFC President Dana White is apparently as unclear as the rest of the world when it comes to the next move in the career of former UFC champion Ronda Rousey.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Joe Rogan doesn't expect Ronda Rousey back in UFC, but if so, must be in 'calculated manner'

Count Joe Rogan among those who don’t believe Ronda Rousey will fight again following her brutal 48-second knockout title loss to champ Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 this past month.Filed under: Featured, read news >>

Floyd Mayweather Says He's Open to Working with Ronda Rousey in TMZ Exclusive

Former boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. told TMZ Sports he would be willing to work with UFC star Ronda Rousey on her striking if she would have him. "I'll work with her if she's willing to work with me," read news >>

UFC Fight Night 103 results: Cyril Asker pounds out Dmitrii Smoliakov midway through first

PHOENIX – Cyril Asker only needed a matter of minutes to take Dmitri Smoliakov down, move to full mount, and rain down a steady stream of strikes that forced referee Al Guinee to call a halt to the a read news >>

Anderson Silva has some advice for fellow ex-UFC champ Ronda Rousey – and her critics

Despite being one of the greatest pound-for-pound fighters in MMA history, Anderson Silva knows a little something about losing. The embarrassing kind, the painful kind, the question-your-future kind read news >>

Laila Ali on Ronda Rousey: 'Don't Ever Compare Her to My Father' | MMAWeekly.com

Can't we all just get along? One woman has success and another has to tear her down. read news >>