Ronda Rousey could fight Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos at 145 pounds, but she doesn’t see the need to.

“I think Cyborg really doesn’t have any other options besides me,” Rousey told the Sherdog Radio Network’s “It’s Time” show with Bruce Buffer. “I think she’s a victim of her own cheating, whereas when she was doped up and she looked like she was so head-over-heels above all these girls, it made the women’s division look bad. Then she cleaned out her own division because of that. Now she’s having to deal with the consequences of it. No one’s going to want to fight a cheater. I’m pretty much her only option and I’m chock full of options.”

Santos has not fought since failing a steroid test last December. She’s serving a one-year suspension and was also stripped of her Strikeforce 145-pound title. Meanwhile Rousey has emerged as a star. The promotion’s 135-pound champion, she challenged Cyborg to cut weight for a matchup, but Cyborg responded by inviting Rousey to move back up to 145.

“I could,” said Rousey, who has fought at 145. “I could, but I’m choosing not to because honestly, I don’t trust any of the drug testing. I’ve been doing this a very, very long time and I was in the Olympics with the most stringent drug testing in the world. You know a lot of those people are doping. There’s new advances in drug testing every single year because people find new ways to cheat. The only way I can really feel like it would be a fair fight is if it’s down at 135. If she’s doped to the gills and making 145, it’s not really that farfetched for me to think that someone not on steroids could move down a division.”

Cyborg has said, however, that her doctors advised her against dropping to 135 pounds. Rousey doesn’t buy it.

“Is this the same doctor that was giving you the steroids?” Rousey said. “What do you think he tells his other girls when you’re pumped full of roids, pummeling them in the face? It just sounds so hypocritical to me. I can’t stand it.”

The way Rousey sees it, a fight at 135 would give Cyborg a chance to redeem herself. If it doesn’t come together, then Rousey is confident she’ll have plenty of other options to pursue -- and she’s confident that Cyborg won’t.

“She’s been exposed as a fraud,” Rousey said. “She hasn’t won a real fight, a real recorded fight, in two years. For her to come back from her suspension and be like, ‘I want a title fight and I want it at the weight I want, and I want, I want, I want’ -- where are all these demands and sense of entitlement coming from? Shouldn’t you be wanting to prove yourself to everybody else? That, ‘Yeah, I can do this. I don’t need drugs. I can make 135. I can beat her anyway.’ I think she’s showing a lot of insecurity on her part.”

Listen to the full interview (beginning at 13:13).

Champ 'Cyborg' Justino: 5 Invicta fights left, still hope of facing Ronda Rousey

For Invicta FC featherweight champ Cristiane Justino, the prospect of a fight with ex-UFC champ Ronda Rousey still looms, though not as strongly as before. Filed under: Featured, News, UFC read news >>

Holly Holm's Head Coach Hopes Ronda Rousey Has the Guts for Rematch at UFC 200

The possible Holly Holm vs. Ronda Rousey rematch at UFC 200 is still very much in play. And the champ's coach, Mike Winkeljohn, hopes Rousey has the guts to step up for the rematch. In an interview w read news >>

The Comeback: Nate Diaz lashes out, 'Cyborg' still hopes for Ronda Rousey

In a sport that never stops moving, even MMA junkies can struggle to keep up with all the latest news. If you missed any of Monday’s biggest headlines, catch up with “The Comeback.”Filed under: Bella read news >>

Holly Holm%26#x2019;s striking coach wonders if Ronda Rousey has the %26#x2018;guts%26#x2019; for a rematch (Yahoo Sport

From Yahoo Sports: Mike Winkeljohn knows how big a rematch will be, he just isn’t sure if Rousey will want one. read news >>

Reader’s Choice 2015 Upset of the Year: Holly Holm’s UFC 193 Knockout of Ronda Rousey

The Upset of the Year category generated the most one-sided voting out of all the 2015 Reader’s Choice Award nominations. The winner brought in 76-percent of the votes. read news >>

Ronda Rousey Unlikely to Fight at UFC 200: Latest Comments and Reaction

Former UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will not fight at UFC 200 as previously planned because of scheduling commitments related to her movie career. According to UFC President Dana Wh read news >>

Dana White: Ronda Rousey won’t rematch champ Holly Holm at UFC 200

The real reason UFC women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm’s next fight is against Miesha Tate is because ex-champ Ronda Rousey’s schedule changed, according to UFC President Dana White. Filed unde read news >>

Ronda Rousey Taking More Time Off, Won’t Fight at UFC 200

Former women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey wants more time off from fighting and will not be competing on the July 9 UFC 200 fight card. read news >>

Cris Cyborg vs. Daria Ibragimova: Invicta FC 15 Live Stream, Card and Prediction

A huge year in mixed martial arts is off to a fantastic start that promises to continue on Saturday night with Invicta FC 15 featuring Cris Cyborg seeking her fifth straight win as she takes on Daria read news >>