Radio (noon ET): UFC 163's Leites, Magalhaes, McCall, Perosh, Watson and Marunde
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show a half-dozen fighters from Saturday’s UFC 163 card.
They include Thales Leites, Vinny Magalhaes, Ian McCall, Anthony Perosh, Tom Watson and Bristol Marunde.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Ovince Saint Preux, Lyman Good, Jeremy Botter and John Morgan.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Khabib Nurmagomedov, Alex Enlund and Jim Wallhead.Filed under: Cage Warriors, News, UFC read news >>
UFC flyweight competitor Ian McCall discusses his concerns about the lack of growth in the flyweight division, and why other portions of the roster are getting exposure instead of them. read news >>
Submission Radio was live at the UFC Fight Night event in Sydney, Australia, where they conducted post-fight interviews with Marcus Brimage, Dan Kelly, Anthony Perosh, Louis Smolka, Sam Alvey and Chr read news >>
Ian McCall is a pretty outspoken guy. On Tuesday the UFC flyweight contender was in rare form, speaking his mind on the perceived unpopularity of his own division and its champion, Demetrious Johnson read news >>
Two veteran middleweights will square off when Thales Leites meets Tim Boetsch at UFC 183 in Las Vegas.Filed under: MMA Rumors, News, UFC read news >>
Oh boy. Top Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) flyweight contender Ian McCall is fed up with the way the mixed martial arts (MMA) community treats the flyweight division, insisting that rampant "sm read news >>
If you get punched in the head for a living, chances are you're going to suffer some degree of brain damage. But to what degree is difficult to measure. As is the timeline in which potential effects read news >>
A middleweight tilt between Thales Leites and Tim Boetsch has been added to the UFC 183 bill. read news >>