Radio (noon ET): UFC 159's Magalhaes and Siler, Dillashaw, UFC 159 media call
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show Vinny Magalhaes, Steven Siler and T.J. Dillashaw. In addition, the three-hour show will feature a live stream of the UFC 159 media call.
Magalhaes (10-5 MMA, 1-2 UFC) fights this Saturday against Phil Davis at UFC 159. Siler (21-10 MMA, 3-1 UFC) opens up the same card in Newark, N.J., against Kurt Holobaugh. Team Alpha Male product Dillashaw (8-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC) is coming off a knockout win over Hugo Viana at this past Saturday’s UFC on FOX 7 card. And starting at 1 p.m. ET, we’ll stream the UFC 159 media call, which will feature Dana White, Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen, Michael Bisping and Alan Belcher.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs today from noon to 3 p.m. ET (9 a.m.-noon PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of today’s special three-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Josh Gross and Steven Marrocco.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
T.J. Dillashaw made good on his promise to shock the world like Chris Weidman did against Anderson Silva by defeating Renan Barao, and, like Weidman, he’ll have to do it all over again at UFC 177.
MMA journalist Ariel Helwani reported on Wednesday’s episode of UFC Tonight that the UFC was close to booking a bantamweight championship rematch between Dillashaw and Barao. The bout would likely take place on the August 30 fight card in Sacramento. Dillashaw, who entered the first bout as an 8-to-1 u more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guest Urijah Faber, who got back in the win column with a submission of Alex Caceres at UFC 175.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
Not that Noad Lahat is looking past Steven Siler, whom he meets at UFC on FOX 12 in San Jose Saturday night…but Lahat is looking past Steven Siler. Not from a place of competitive superiority, but because has to. Lahat is the UFC’s second Israeli-born fighter. With the recent outbreak of violence in Gaza, with missiles flying over his homeland and his family ducking for cover, Lahat is relegated to his most immediate commitment. That’s his Saturday commitment. That’s the fun and games part, the more
It appears T.J. Dillashaw will defend his UFC title on home turf.
Recently crowned UFC bantamweight champion after a dominant victory over Renan Barao, Dillashaw will likely have to do it again on August 30, as MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani reported on Wednesday's edition of UFC Tonight on FOX Sports 1 that the UFC is close to giving Barao an immediate at UFC 177 in Sacramento, California.
UFC 177 was tentatively planned for Las Vegas, Nevada, but appears to be moving to the new champion's hom more
TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao 2 is likely to happen at UFC 177 and it will be in the champion's hometown.
Raphael Assuncao is the last man to beat the current bantamweight champion in T.J. Dillashaw and he has been angling for a title shot for some time now, but it looks like the UFC will opt for a different rematch. According to a report from Ariel Helwani at UFC Tonight, Renan Barao is likely to have an immediate rematch with the champion on August 30.
In one of the biggest upsets in recent his more
Music to UFC's ears. T.J. Dillashaw has only been bantamweight champion for a little under two months, but he's already made it clear that he'll be a "company man" for Ultimate fighting Championship (UFC).
Prior to the announcement on "UFC Tonight" that the mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion was targeting an instant rematch between himself and Renan Barao -- the man he dethroned at UFC 173 this past May -- "The Viper" spoke to FOX Sports regarding his next title defense.
When asked about a possi more
LAS VEGAS -- UFC bantamweight Urijah Faber spoke to the media Thursday at the UFC 175 media day, opening up about facing Alex Caceres on the preliminary card on Fox Sports 1, his rift with Duane Ludwig, what happened to Chael Sonnen and more. more