Radio (noon ET): Phil Davis, Vitor Belfort, Bjorn Rebney, dos Anjos, Glover
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show UFC 159 winner Phil Davis, as well as UFC on FX 8 headliner Vitor Belfort and main-card fighter Rafael dos Anjos.
We also preview Bellator’s upcoming summer season with CEO and chairman Bjorn Rebney, and Mark Glover discusses his upcoming bout at Saturday’s Cage Warriors 54 event.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 a.m.-noon PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Frankie Edgar and Forrest Griffin.Filed under: News, UFC more
As reported by Ariel Helwani Wednesday on UFC Tonight, UFC middleweight contender Vitor Belfort now says he's ready to make a return to fighting and intends to face the winner of UFC 175's main event between middleweight champion Chris Weidman and Lyoto Machida.
According to his wife Joana Prado, Belfort's team has also been informed by the UFC that he is next in line for a shot at the middleweight title. Prado, along with Belfort's manager Glenn Robinson, has recently taken over the day-to-day more
The worldwide leader for mixed martial arts and UFC news, MMA News, UFC Rumors, MMA Rankings, Interviews, Videos, UFC Results, and UFC Blog more
MMAjunkie Radio today kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jon Anik, Patrick Cote and Tecia Torres.Filed under: News, UFC more
On the latest episode of The MMA Beat, the panel discusses a variety of topics including the half-year review, Vitor Belfort's ongoing pursuit for a title shot, BJ Penn's featherweight debut, and much more. more
Vitor Belfort has been told he will fight for the middleweight championship when he returns to the Octagon, and he wants to do it in his hometown.
"The Phenom" told Tatame he wants to face the winner of Chris Weidman vs. Lyoto Machida at Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He declined to make a prediction for the main event of UFC 175, on July 5, but indicates Weidman as a preferable opponent.
"Bring Weidman. Tell him to train more," Belfort said. "Weidman and Vitor. It’s a fight for Mar more
Because Brazil is the one place Belfort can still get licensed lickety-split.
Lyoto Machida has a chance to capture the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight title this Saturday night (July 5, 2014) when he fights Chris Weidman in the UFC 175 pay-per-view (PPV) main event, which goes down inside Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
But Vitor Belfort can only see the "All American."
That means "The Phenom" will be waiting for Weidman at the conclusion of this weekend's mix more
Vitor Belfort tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone in the random Nevada Athletic Commission drug test he underwent in February, and he has decided to explain the result.
Removed from a UFC title fight with Chris Weidman due to a positive drug test result, Belfort said the only reason why he failed the test is because he changed his treatment routine a day before the random test.
"I was doing a hormonal treatment and they asked for to do a drug test as if I were any other person," more
Kid Nate is back with a very special episode of the MMA Bunker to talk about Chael Sonnen's shocking drug test failure, the new man in charge at Bellator and the rapidly changing MMA business. more