Radio (noon ET): Phil Davis, Joe Warren, Sal D'Amato, Brett Roberts
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show Phil Davis, Joe Warren, Sal D’Amato and Brett Roberts.
Davis is coming off a unanimous decision win over Lyoto Machida at this past weekend’s UFC 163 card in Brazil. He’ll join us to talk about the controversial decision – and why he believes the judges got it right. One of those judges, Sal D’Amato, also will call in to talk about why he scored that fight 29-28 in Davis’ favor. Former Bellator champ and current “Fight Master” coach Joe Warren will give us some more behind-the-scenes stories from Spike TV’s weekly reality competition. And Roberts, promoter for the upcoming Bad Beat 10 in Southern California, will give some updates on his card.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
Stream or download Friday’s edition of MMAjunkie Radio with guests T.J. Dillashaw, Hector Lombard, Bubba Jenkins, Brett Roberts and Chase Kobrin.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, Radio, UFC read news >>
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), and perhaps even the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), owes top light heavyweight contender Phil Davis an apology. "Mr. Wonderful" had no idea he could bl read news >>
UFC light heavyweight Phil Davis had a sarcastic take on the whole debacle surrounding Jon Jones testing positive for cocaine metabolites. Phil Davis is known for having a pretty good sense of humor, read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jake Shields, Sean O’Connell, Johnny Case, Johnny Nunez and Danny Davis.Filed under: News, UFC, WSOF read news >>
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guest Matt Erickson, MMAjunkie’s assistant editor who covered UFC Fight Night 59 in Boston.Filed under: Bellator, MMAjunkie Radio, News, UF read news >>
Stream or download Tuesday’s edition of MMAjunkie Radio with MMAjunkie guests Anthony Johnson, Phil Davis, Ryan Bader, Gegard Mousasi and Michael Chiesa.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, Radio, UFC read news >>
Phil Davis and Ryan Bader will battle in a high profile light heavyweight match up this Saturday (Jan. 24, 2015) at UFC on FOX 14 inside the Tele2 Arena in Stockholm, Sweden. Between these very talen read news >>
Can't blame Phil Davis for trying. The UFC light heavyweight is still interested in a fight with MMA legend Anderson Silva, he said at a media lunch last week in Los Angeles to promote UFC on FOX 14: read news >>
Phil Davis may have notched a win over Ryan Bader in their NCAA wrestling days, but Bader is more focused on proving he can beat a top five opponent than avenging a collegiate loss.Filed under: MMAju read news >>