Radio (noon ET): Phil Davis, Joe Warren, Sal D'Amato, Brett Roberts
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show Phil Davis, Joe Warren, Sal D’Amato and Brett Roberts.
Davis is coming off a unanimous decision win over Lyoto Machida at this past weekend’s UFC 163 card in Brazil. He’ll join us to talk about the controversial decision – and why he believes the judges got it right. One of those judges, Sal D’Amato, also will call in to talk about why he scored that fight 29-28 in Davis’ favor. Former Bellator champ and current “Fight Master” coach Joe Warren will give us some more behind-the-scenes stories from Spike TV’s weekly reality competition. And Roberts, promoter for the upcoming Bad Beat 10 in Southern California, will give some updates on his card.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
Neither had the best performance of their careers at UFC 172 in Baltimore, Maryland this past May, but they may just get a chance to redeem themselves. Coincidentally, it could be a bout opposite one another.
According to a report by Ariel Helwani on Fox Sports 1's UFC Tonight on Wednesday, a bout between UFC light heavyweight Glover Teixiera and Phil Davis has been discussed. Helwani noted the bout was possible and if it did take place, would be set for the fall of this year, but nothing has ye more
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is looking to shake up the light heavyweight rankings with a potential 205-pound showdown later this fall, pitting former division number one contender Glover Teixeira (No. 4) against hot-and-cold wrestling standout Phil Davis (No. 6).
That's according to a report from UFC Tonight; however, nothing is official at this time.
Teixeira (22-3) is fresh off a five-round shellacking at the hands of division kingpin Jon Jones. Prior to his UFC 172 main e more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guest Joe Proctor and Lewis Gonzalez.Filed under: News, UFC, WSOF more
RIO DE JANEIRO -- There can only be one Bellator bantamweight champion.
Eduardo Dantas and Joe Warren, Bellator champion and interim champion, respectively, will square off for the undisputed 135-pound title in September, Dantas’ coach and manager Andre Pederneiras said during a media day at Nova Uniao on Wednesday.
"September," Pederneiras said when asked when Dantas will fight again. "He has a fight scheduled, but I don’t have the exact date of the fight."
Dantas (16-3) defended his title for more
MMAjunkie Radio today kicks off today at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Jon Anik, Patrick Cote and Tecia Torres.Filed under: News, UFC more
Each week, "Darce Side Radio" podcast host Michael Stets shares his mixed martial arts (MMA) opinions on the latest hot topics, event previews (and reviews), key storylines and, of course, interviews many of the best fighters and personalities in the sport today. On this special edition episode, Stets is joined by Joe "Stitch 'em Up" Schilling, Filip Verlinden and former women's Lion Fight featherweight champion Tiffany Van Soest.
GLORY: "Last Man Standing" lived up to its promise of delivering more
On this week's edition of Shameless MMA, the guys talk with Jason "The Dragon" Lee and Joe Guerrero. Topics include a recap of some of the UFC Fight Night action, a look into UFC 175, and will we ever see Gina Carano and Holly Holm in the UFC? more
MMAjunkie Radio today kicks off today at 11:30 a.m. ET (8:30 a.m. PT) with guests Johny Hendricks, Phil Baroni, Ray Sefo, Joey Oddessa and Mike Bohn.Filed under: News more