Radio (noon ET): Jorge Masvidal, Matt Brown, Andrey Koreshkov, Ryan Martinez
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the studio UFC on FOX 8 winner Jorge Masvidal.
We also chat with UFC Fight Night 26's Matt Brown and Bellator 97 competitors Andrey Koreshkov and Ryan Martinez.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
The fact is, violence is not only not a beautiful thing, but it's also very painful and not without consequences for the perpetrator, as well as the victim. --Clint Eastwood
If you stand in front of him, Matt Brown will knock you the fuck out.
Or in some near-death cases, like that of resilient Brazilian punching bag Erick Silva, he'll play whack-a-mole with your dome until you think your name is "Diane" and you're a waitress from Indiana.
That's the kind of violence you can expect from an "Immo more
Matt Brown once authored a 12-11 record as a professional mixed martial artist, leaving many questioning whether or not The Immortal had a place among the sport’s elite. He’s since capped off a seven-fight winning streak and thrust himself into the title conversation, silencing most of his doubters. “Cincinnati, Ohio, who do you want to see fight for the title next?” Brown asked the fans in attendance after his comeback performance against Erick Silva at UFC Fight Night in May. Though few men in more
This Saturday in San Jose, California, a highly anticipated fight finally takes place in the welterweight division between "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown. Brown is on a highly impressive win streak and the best run of his career, while Lawler is itching to get another shot at the title and Johny Hendricks.
The fans have been excited for this fight since the moment it was announced, because these two are going to go out and have an absolute war.
The winner of this fight has been confirme more
On Saturday welterweight contender Matt Brown looks for his eighth straight UFC win and a guaranteed title shot. But to get there, he needed win No. 7, and it proved no easy feat.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos more
As mixed martial arts has continued to evolve and develop, more and more athletes are taking cues from their counterparts in other sports and transforming their pursuit of greatness in the cage... more
Ahead of Saturday’s UFC on FOX 12 headliner, go inside Matt Brown’s fight camp and learn why Post-it notes have been one of his tools.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos more
UFC welterweight competitor Matt Brown joined Inside MMA to discuss his upcoming main event against Robbie Lawler this coming weekend at UFC on FOX 12. Matt Brown is less than six days away from the biggest fight of his UFC career, and instead of potentially adjusting his training camp to suit the occasion, he has chosen to remain ‘simple' and ‘primitive' with his preparation for the contest.
Brown, who is slotted to meet the welterweight division's No. 1 contender, Robbie Lawler, in the main ev more
Matt Brown can finally get his shot at the UFC welterweight championship, if he can get past Robbie Lawler at UFC on FOX 12. First, check out the way he battled Erick Silva a little over two months ago. more
Straight and to the point.
Not a fan of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight Matt Brown?
He probably doesn't give a f--k.
That's the vibe I got listening to his mixed martial arts (MMA) podcast (via FOX Sports), as he previews his upcoming showdown against Robbie Lawler in the main event of UFC on FOX 12, which takes place this Saturday night (July 26, 2014) in San Jose, California (preview).
His words. "I think I've learned over time like f--k it, I'm pretty f--king good at what I more