Radio (noon ET): Daniel Cormier, Ovince St. Preux, Jared Rosholt, Feist, Parks
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show UFC 166's Daniel Cormier and UFC Fight Night 26's Ovince St. Preux.
We also chat with Jared Rosholt, Chris Feist and Jamal Parks, who all fight tonight at C3-Fights.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
But it doesn't necessarily mean "The Mauler" is rooting for "Bones." Anthony Johnson went on record saying he would like to see Daniel Cormier dethrone current Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) li read news >>
While Alexander Gustafsson is hoping to see UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones retain his title against Daniel Cormier Jan. 3 at UFC 182, Anthony Johnson wants chaos. In August Gustafsson expla read news >>
Anthony Johnson recently spoke to the media at a press conference hyping up the UFC on FOX 14 card in Stockholm, Sweden, which takes place on Jan. 24, 2015. "Rumble" will be in the main event spotlig read news >>
Ronda Rousey and many other fighters, MMA personalities and even a journalist or two tell what they're most thankful for this year. Today, many Americans will be celebrating Thanksgiving with their f read news >>
From a fan's perspective, Alexander Gustafsson wouldn't mind seeing Daniel Cormier become the UFC light heavyweight champion by beating Jon Jones at UFC 182. But selfishly, Gustafsson has a different read news >>
UFC light heavyweight contender Alexander Gustafsson badly wants revenge against Jon Jones, which is why he's hoping he defeats Daniel Cormier in January. January 2015 is going to be a massive month read news >>
If Justin Jones can walk the walk like he can clearly talk the talk, the UFC newcomer could soon be making some waves in the organization. Filed under: News, UFC read news >>
Did you know that Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier are fighting next month? This video should get you extremely excited about this huge light heavyweight title fight. The UFC's PPV offerings for 2014 are read news >>
The UFC's signing of WWE star Phil Brooks, better known as CM Punk, easily ranks among the biggest stories of the year in mixed martial arts. However, there is still a lot up in the air regarding his read news >>