Radio (noon ET): Clay Guida, Greg Jackson, David Loiseau, Garcia, Gonzalez
MMAjunkie.com Radio today welcomes to the show Clay Guida, who meets Chad Mendes later this month at UFC 164, and “Fight Master” coach Greg Jackson.
We’re also joined by WSOF 4 winner Lewis Gonzalez, as well as David Loiseau and Alex Garcia, who fight this weekend at MMA Challenge 2.
MMAjunkie.com Radio airs today from noon to 2 p.m. ET (9 to 11 a.m PT) live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Listen to and watch a video stream of the two-hour show at www.mmajunkie.com/radio, or watch it live on select television markets as part of Fight Now TV.
MMAjunkie.com Radio listener guide:
view original article >>
- HOW TO LISTEN: Go to www.mmajunkie.com/radio and choose a streaming option (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime) to listen to the show live. A countdown clock appears when the show is offline.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON WEB): Check out a live webcam of the studio while there. You can also listen to a live audio stream of the show when you activate the video feed.
- HOW TO WATCH (ON TV): MMAjunkie.com Radio is simulcast live on the upstart Fight Now TV cable station. Watch “MMAjunkie.com Radio Live” in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut as part of Cablevision’s iO Sports & Entertainment Pak on channel 464. (More cable partners will be added in the coming months.)
- HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie.com Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call into the MMAjunkie.com Radio hotline at (702) 736-9461 or (702) 736-9463.
- HOW TO CHAT: To chat with the show’s hosts, guests and other MMAjunkie.com Radio listeners, launch the “Combat Chat” feature, which is available on the main radio page. You can discuss the show and even submit a question for the day’s guests while there.
- HOW TO DISCUSS: The MMAjunkie.com MMA Forums has a new section devoted solely to MMAjunkie.com Radio. Stop by the MMAjunkie.com Radio forum to discuss the show, interact with the hosts, suggest future guests and catch up on the latest MMAjunkie.com Radio news.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie.com Radio live and in person at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s Race & Sports Book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie.com Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com.
Tonight, Leonard Garcia headlines Legacy FC 33. And like his teammate, Wednesday’s UFC Fight Night 45 headliner Donald Cerrone, Garcia won’t have head trainer Greg Jackson in his corner.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, News, UFC more
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with guests Leonard Garcia and Joey Diaz.Filed under: AXS TV Fights, MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
Whether or not you've been paying attention, Dennis Bermudez has won six straight fights. His most recent victory, a one-sided mauling of Jimy Hettes, finally inched Bermudez's name into the UFC's official top-15, but only barely. He used to reside at No. 11, though on Monday the man with the division's best non-title winning streak got bumped down to No. 12, another causality of the rise of the Irish.
The good thing, at least, is that Bermudez almost instantly has a chance to remind folks he ex more
Dennis Bermudez previews his UFC on FOX 12 fight against Clay Guida. more
Because being popular and famous seems to be what gets you into the MMA spotlight these days, as opposed to extended winning streaks.
As Conor McGregor can attest to -- much to the chagrin of Dennis Bermudez -- being popular pretty much trumps being a good fighter, as far as getting your time in the mixed martial arts (MMA) spotlight is concerned.
Of course, it doesn't hurt if you can do this to your opponents, either.
Still, being popular or talking a good game, it seems, is the way to get ahea more
It promises to be a scrap when hard-nosed featherweights Clay Guida and Dennis Bermudez square off at this Saturday's (July 26, 2014) UFC on FOX 12 from San Jose, California. How can "Carpenter" and "Menace" score a momentum-building win? Read our fight preview below to find out!
This Saturday night (July 26, 2014) Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweights Clay Guida and Dennis Bermudez will kick off the main card of UFC on FOX 12, airing live at 8 p.m. ET from SAP Center in San Jose, more
It was like old times again; Clay Guida putting it on an opponent, winning the bout, and then walking away with a Fight of the Night award. more
The latest episode of The Reem is out, and it shows Alistair Overeem moving to Greg Jackson's, along with behind the scenes footage from his last fight against Frank Mir. more
SAN JOSE – While champion Jose Aldo prepares for an upcoming bout with Chad Mendes, opponents Clay Guida and Dennis Bermudez are both confident they’ll enter the title fray at Saturday’s UFC on FOX 12 event.Filed under: Featured Videos, News, UFC, Videos more