Pat Healy announced Tuesday in an official statement through his management that he tested positive for marijuana at UFC 159.

“I would like to start off by apologizing to the UFC, Jim Miller, the MMA community, its fans, my family, teammates and coaches for my positive testing for marijuana after my UFC 159 fight with Jim Miller,” Healy wrote. “I was fully aware of the UFC and state commission’s drug policies, and [I] made poor life choices.

“I stand behind the UFC and the state commission's disciplinary actions. I support efforts to make MMA and sports a clean, safe and fair place to compete. First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and take responsibility for my mistake. I made a very poor choice to socially use marijuana, and now I must face the consequences of that choice. I can assure you that I will do everything the UFC and state commission asks of me and beyond. I will also make a conscious effort to be a better role model within the MMA community.”

Sherdog.com reached Healy for comment on Tuesday evening, and the lightweight confirmed that he has been suspended for 90 days, while his victory will be changed to a no-contest. However, Sherdog.com was unable to verify that information with New Jersey State Athletic Control Board counsel Nick Lembo, who declined to comment on the matter at this time.

Healy, 29, upset the favored Miller at UFC 159, stopping the highly-regarded New Jersey native with a third-round rear-naked choke at the April 27 event, which took place at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J. The victory marked the seventh straight triumph for Healy, who earned his first UFC win following nearly seven years away from the promotion. The performance netted the Oregonian $130,000 in post-fight bonus money, as Healy took home both “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night” honors.

Watch the UFC 199: Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 Weigh-in Streaming Live at 7 PM ET

Watch the official weigh-in for UFC 199: Rockhold vs Bisping 2 streaming live from The Forum in Los Angeles on Friday at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT. read news >>

UFC 199 Q&A with Flyweight Champ Demetrious Johnson Video Replay

Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson fielded questions from the fans prior to the official UFC 199: Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 weigh-in on Friday at The Forum in Los Angeles. read news >>

Don Frye to Join 2016 UFC Hall of Fame Class as Pioneer

UFC on Saturday announced that two-time UFC tournament champion Don “The Predator” Frye has been named to the 2016 UFC Hall of Fame class as a Pioneer. read news >>

Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor II Announced for UFC 202: Latest Comments, Reaction

After plenty of posturing by all parties involved, the UFC confirmed Saturday night Conor McGregor will return to the Octagon for a rematch with Nate Diaz, per UFC commentator Jon Anik. The two will read news >>

Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt Announced for UFC 200: Latest Comments and Reaction

Late last year, Brock Lesnar said he felt he got "robbed" by diverticulitis that cost him the prime of his UFC career. Now, as he prepares for a one-off return at UFC 200, Lesnar's ready to prove to read news >>

UFC Statement - June 6

read news >>

UFC Releases Statement on the Passing of Kevin ‘Kimbo Slice’ Ferguson

The Ultimate Fighting Championship released a statement regarding the death of Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson. Ferguson appeared on the tenth season of The Ultimate Fighter... read news >>

UFC statement on passing of Kimbo Slice

UFC is saddened to learn of the passing of Kevin Ferguson, known to fans around the world as Kimbo Slice. UFC offers its sincere condolences to Slice's family, friends and teammates at American Top T read news >>

Pat Healy Looking to Regain Titan FC Championship on Friday

Former Titan FC lightweight champion Pat Healy tries to regain the belt at Friday's event in Florida. read news >>

Mike Arrant Replaces Injured Thiago Meller, Faces John Howard at WSOF 31

World Series of Fighting announced today that Thiago Meller has withdrawn from his scheduled welterweight contest against John Howard, who will now face Mike Arrant at WSOF 31. read news >>