Yushin Okami updated his blog and talked about his impression of UFC 81.
After I trained punching at the gym during the day, I went home and watched UFC 81.
Minotauro was terrific.  That sweep was artistic.  I was amazed to see his mental strength and his submission techniques.  I found a lot to learn from his fight.  I was also surprised to see how quick Sylvia gave up and tapped out though.  It seems the American style.
Lesnar, he was a monster!  His physical ability was tremendous.  I heard that he was a huge but super fast, and he was an athlete who has speed and power.  I cannot wait to see his next fight.  I felt sorry for K-taro.  His fight was good.  His combination of the punching and the tackling was perfect.  I should get those movements.  I look forward to seeing his next fight.  Almeida was strong too.  I would like to fight him near the future.
I see many middle weight fighters now in UFC.  I have to keep training to do a good job.

UFC 207's Cody Garbrandt talks about the time he got stabbed at a country bar

Before he stepped into the cage, UFC bantamweight title challenger Cody Garbrandt had been forced to fight for his life.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt Results: Winner, Reaction from UFC 207

At UFC 207, Cody Garbrandt not only talked the talk, but he walked the walk to the tune of a unanimous-decision win over Dominick Cruz in the co-main event to become the new champion of the UFC's ban read news >>

Neil Magny Wants a Top Five Opponent Next (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Rising welterweight Neil Magny talks about his UFC 207 win over former champion Johny Hendricks and says that he wants to face a top five opponent next. read news >>

Aiemann Zahabi Talks Upholding the Family Name and His Upcoming UFC Debut | FIGHTLAND

Photos by Tanya Lam It took Aiemann Zahabi a relatively long time to figure out what his calling was, despite the success his older brother Firas was having with his Tristar team in the world of comb read news >>

TJ Dillashaw Standing Up for What He Thinks is Right (UFC 207 video) | MMAWeekly.com

Former bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw talks about his upcoming UFC 207 fight against John Lineker and fighting for what he believes is right. read news >>

Cody Garbrandt Predicts He'll Knock Out Dominick Cruz Early (UFC 207 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

UFC bantamweight challenger Cody Garbrandt talks about his upcoming UFC 207 co-main event title bout against champion Dominick Cruz. read news >>

Dominick Cruz: 'I Am the Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter on Earth' (UFC 207 video) | MMAWeekly.com

UFC bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz talks about why his upcoming title defense against Cody Garbrandt on Dec. 30 at UFC 207 will be his best performance yet. read news >>

Cody Garbrandt Wants to Give Dominick Cruz an Immediate Rematch (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Newly crowned bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt talks about his UFC 207 win and says he wants to give former titleholder Dominick Cruz an immediate rematch. read news >>

Walt Harris: 'I'll Fight Anywhere, Anytime' (UFC Phoenix video) | MMAWeekly.com

Walt Harris talks about defeating Chase Sherman at UFC Fight Night 103 in Phoenix. read news >>

WSOF champ Marlon Moraes in talks with UFC, manager eyes Jimmie Rivera in Buffalo

LAS VEGAS – WSOF bantamweight champ Marlon Moraes is a free agent and entertaining an offer from the UFC. If a deal can be reached, his manager already has an opponent in mind.Filed under: News, UFC, read news >>