Yushin Okami updated his blog and talked about his impression of UFC 81.
After I trained punching at the gym during the day, I went home and watched UFC 81.
Minotauro was terrific.  That sweep was artistic.  I was amazed to see his mental strength and his submission techniques.  I found a lot to learn from his fight.  I was also surprised to see how quick Sylvia gave up and tapped out though.  It seems the American style.
Lesnar, he was a monster!  His physical ability was tremendous.  I heard that he was a huge but super fast, and he was an athlete who has speed and power.  I cannot wait to see his next fight.  I felt sorry for K-taro.  His fight was good.  His combination of the punching and the tackling was perfect.  I should get those movements.  I look forward to seeing his next fight.  Almeida was strong too.  I would like to fight him near the future.
I see many middle weight fighters now in UFC.  I have to keep training to do a good job.

UFC 189 'Embedded' video blog (Ep. 3): Conor talks, Chael sleepwalks

Catch every move the stars of the UFC 189 headliner make and follow UFC featherweights Conor McGregor and Chad Mendes around as they make television appearances, train and step in the cryotherapy cha read news >>

The MMA Hour - 288 - Chad Mendes

Chad Mendes talks about preparing to fight Conor McGregor next month, if Aldo can't make it. read news >>

The MMA Hour - 288 - Jonas Bilharinho

Jonas Bilharinho talks about Jose Aldo's health status heading into UFC 189. read news >>

The MMA Hour - 288 - BJ Penn

BJ Penn talks about his induction into the UFC Hall of Fame and retirement life. read news >>

The MMA Hour - 288 - Frankie Edgar

Frankie Edgar talks about not being chosen as plan B should Jose Aldo pull out of UFC 189. read news >>

The MMA Hour - 288 - Marc Ratner

UFC vice president of regulatory affairs Marc Ratner talks about the latest disappointment involving MMA in New York. read news >>

Paulo Filho talks cocaine addiction, believes Jon Jones will go back to it 'sooner or later'

Former WEC middleweight champion Paulo Filho talks about how his substance abuse affected his career. He also believes Jon Jones will have a relapse. Paulo Filho was one of the most promising middlew read news >>

Dana White talks Reebok unveiling, Aldo vs. McGregor, Romero's post-fight comments

NEW YORK -- UFC president Dana White talks about Tuesday's Reebok fight kit unveiling, the drama surrounding UFC 189, Yoel Romero's controversial post-fight comments and much more. read news >>

Lorenzo Fertitta 'very confident' Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor will happen on July 11

NEW YORK -- Lorenzo Fertitta talks about the new Reebok Fight Kit, the drama surrounding UFC 189, MMA in New York and much more. read news >>

Ronda Rousey on Bethe Correia: 'I've never wanted to beat someone so badly in my life'

NEW YORK -- Ronda Rousey talks about the new Reebok UFC Fight Kit, meeting Joanna Jedrzejczyk, fighting with injured ribs and her intense desire to beat Bethe Correia on Aug. 1. read news >>