Fabricio "Pitbull" Monteiro interview from the Sengoku Official Site posted on Feb 15.
- What do you think about Sengoku?
I think Sengoku will be the best MMA event in the world. I hope I can be a champion in Sengoku.
- What do you think about your opponent, Nick Thompson?
He is a very strong fighter and that's why he is a champion of Bodog.
- Tell me about your fight plan.
I think our fight will be a great fight no matter what. I have been ready to fight him. I did my best preparing for this fight. My fight will be an unforgettable fight for my fans.
- What do you want to show your fans?
I want to show how aggressive I am. I had very hard training to be aggressive.
- Who would you like to fight in Sengoku?
I want to fight champions. I always enjoy a big fight!
- What would you like to achieve in MMA?
I want to be a champion and I believe my dream comes true in Japan.
- Any message to your fans?
I trained really hard to show a tremendous fight. Please come and see my fight, and let's celebrate my victory!

Cain Velasquez gives his side of the story on UFC 207 withdrawal

Former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez posted a statement on his official Facebook page to explain his side of the story on the cancelation of his rematch with fellow ex-champ Fabricio Werdum read news >>

'Rizin FF 3: World GP 2016, Day 1' live video stream and official results (1 a.m. ET)

Rizin FF 3 takes place Thursday in Japan, and you can join us for the official results beginning at 1 a.m. ET (10 p.m. PT Wednesday).Filed under: News read news >>

Watch the UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey Weigh-in Live at 6 PM ET | MMAWeekly.com

Watch the UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey official weigh-in streaming live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Thursday at 6 pm ET. read news >>

Marquee Fighters Gear Up for UFC 207 Fight Week (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Women's bantamweight champ Amanda Nunes happily gets her official fight week duties underway. Bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz packs for Vegas. read news >>

Nunes vs. Rousey: Weigh-In Info, Top Comments Before UFC 207

The weigh-ins are over, the main event is official, the only thing left to do is get Amanda Nunes and Ronda Rousey in the Octagon to fight for the bantamweight title Friday night. Both Nunes and Rous read news >>

'Rizin FF Grand Prix Open Weight 2016: Finale' live video stream and official results (1 a.m. ET)

The Rizin FF Grand Prix Open Weight 2016 concludes today, and you can join us live results from the New Year’s Eve show beginning at 1 a.m. ET (10 p.m. PT Friday).Filed under: Featured, News read news >>

Amanda Nunes Urges Ronda Rousey to Retire After 48-Second Demolition at UFC 207

Amanda Nunes posted what could be a star-making performance at UFC 207 by beating the brakes off of Ronda Rousey in 48 seconds Friday night in Las Vegas. While the champ was gracious in victory and m read news >>

WSOF 34 live video stream and official results (1 p.m. ET)

WSOF 34 takes place today, and you can join us for a live video stream and official results beginning at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT).Filed under: News, Videos, WSOF read news >>

Champ Blagoy Ivanov vs. Shawn Jordan slated for WSOF 35 on Feb. 25

The heavyweight title will be on the line next month at WSOF 35.Filed under: News, WSOF read news >>

Cris Cyborg Wears Hijab in Effort to Unite Women (Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Invicta FC 145-pound champion Cris Cyborg posted a video on Monday of herself training in a hijab in a show of support for "all women around the world." read news >>