Yarennoka turned over the decision and announced that the fight between Akiyama vs Misaki was a no contest. Misaki had kept silent since then and finally opened up and talked in public on Feb 21.

- What do you think about turning over the decision?
I have no hard feelings and just accept their announcement. I was satisfied with showing my fans my fight against Akiyama in Yarennoka.

- What do you think about your soccer ball kicking? Do you think that was a foul play?
Nobody can clearly say that was foul play or not now. I think God makes the fight no contest and I accept his decision.

- What do you think about Tanikawa criticizing your contract with Sengoku?
I wonder why. I shouldn't say anything about that misunderstanding, but I suppose Yarennoka didn't tell him about my contract clearly and correctly. I have never betrayed before and won't in my future. I'm not an unfair person and won't be. I chose Sengoku because I think that's the right way to move on.

Miesha Tate vs. Amanda Nunes Announced for UFC 200: Latest Comments, Reaction

Miesha Tate's first title defense won't come against Holly Holm. It won't come against Ronda Rousey. Instead, the UFC women's bantamweight champion will take on fourth-ranked competitor Amanda Nunes read news >>

Miesha Tate vs. Amanda Nunes Announced for UFC 200: Latest Comments, Reaction

Miesha Tate Video: Dishing on Amanda Nunes Fight Ahead of Ronda Rousey or Holly Holm

Miesha Tate talks about facing Amanda Nunes, potential rematches with Holly Holm and Ronda Rousey, and what's on the horizon with Cris Cyborg. read news >>

Nurmagomedov Faces Newcomer Horcher in Tampa

It was announced Tuesday that the UFC on FOX main event between Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov was off due to a Ferguson injury, and two days later, "The Eagle" has a new dance read news >>

Ben Rothwell on the Heavyweight Division: ‘A Lot of These Guys Are Cowards’

Heavyweight contender Ben Rothwell talks about his upcoming UFC Fight Night 86 bout against Junior dos Santos and the landscape of the heavyweight division. read news >>

BJ Penn Video: Retirement, Return, Missed Opportunities… and Star Wars

UFC Hall of Famer BJ Penn talks about retirement, coming back, missed opportunities, and how Star Wars played a role in his comeback. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 86 draws announced 13,177 fans for $549,000 live gate in Croatia

ZAGREB, Croatia – Today’s UFC Fight Night 86 event drew an announced attendance of 13,177 for a live gate of $549,000 US.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Anthony Johnson not happy with claims he turned down Jon Jones fight at UFC 197

When Ovince Saint Preux was announced as Daniel Cormier’s replacement against Jon Jones at UFC 197, UFC President Dana White was clear why Anthony Johnson wasn’t the man who got the call.Filed under: read news >>

BJ Penn V Dennis Siver Announced for UFC 199: Latest Comments, Details, Reaction

UFC Hall of Famer B.J. Penn will reportedly make his long-awaited return to the Octagon at UFC 199 on June 4, where he'll face featherweight Dennis Siver. That's according to MMAjunkie, while Kevin I read news >>

UFC Cancels The Ultimate Fighter Tryout Slated for April 25 in Las Vegas

UFC announced on Tuesday that the open casting call for the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter, originally scheduled for April 25, has been canceled. read news >>