Yarennoka turned over the decision and announced that the fight between Akiyama vs Misaki was a no contest. Misaki had kept silent since then and finally opened up and talked in public on Feb 21.

- What do you think about turning over the decision?
I have no hard feelings and just accept their announcement. I was satisfied with showing my fans my fight against Akiyama in Yarennoka.

- What do you think about your soccer ball kicking? Do you think that was a foul play?
Nobody can clearly say that was foul play or not now. I think God makes the fight no contest and I accept his decision.

- What do you think about Tanikawa criticizing your contract with Sengoku?
I wonder why. I shouldn't say anything about that misunderstanding, but I suppose Yarennoka didn't tell him about my contract clearly and correctly. I have never betrayed before and won't in my future. I'm not an unfair person and won't be. I chose Sengoku because I think that's the right way to move on.

WSOF 33 Main Card Complete with Six Fights Set

World Series of Fighting announced the completion of a six-fight main card for the WSOF33: Gaethje vs. Dugulubgov world championship doubleheader on Oct. 7. read news >>

Five months, six fights - no problem for Macedo

Veronica Macedo has fought six times in the last five months since she turned pro. On Saturday Macedo makes her UFC debut against Ashlee Evans-Smith at Fight Night Hamburg. read news >>

Georges St-Pierre Talks UFC Return, Dana White and Possible Comeback Opponents

Georges St-Pierre has reaffirmed his intention to make a full return to MMA and has hit back at suggestions from UFC President Dana White that he doesn’t have the desire to fight. The 35-year-old has read news >>

Kim and Nelson to Headline UFC's Return to Belfast

UFC® announced today that No.10-ranked “The Stun Gun” Dong Hyun Kim will take on No.12 Gunnar "Gunni” Nelson in Belfast on Saturday November 19 at the SSE Arena. read news >>

#TBT Video: Outgoing UFC Matchmaker Joe Silva on Ripped 23-Year-Old Georges St-Pierre

In this #ThrowbackThursday video, outgoing UFC matchmaker Joe Silva talks about then-23-year-old Georges St-Pierre before his fight with Matt Hughes at UFC 50. read news >>

Josh Barnett: Fighting Friends and the Key to Being a Complete Fighter (Flashback Video)

Josh Barnett - Sengoku 2In this flashback video, Josh Barnett talks about fighting friends and what it takes to be a complete fighter. read news >>

Dong Hyun Kim vs. Gunnar Nelson Headlines UFC Belfast

UFC recently announced that No.10 ranked Dong Hyun Kim will take on No.12 Gunnar Nelson would headline a UFC Fight Night card in Belfast, Northern Ireland. read news >>

Alistair Overeem Talks Legacy while Taking Taunts from Miocic Fan (UFC 203 Video)

Alistair Overeem talked about his upcoming fight with Stipe Miocic as a barrage of Miocic fans heckled him during his UFC 203 open workout media scrum. read news >>

CM Punk: MMA is a Vacation (UFC 203 Video) | MMAWeekly.com

CM Punk talks about his journey into MMA before his first fight at UFC 203 on Sept. 10 in Cleveland. read news >>

Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy Fight Announced for UFC 205: Details, Reaction

Rashad Evans will make his return to the Octagon in November as a middleweight and challenge Tim Kennedy at UFC 205 in Madison Square Garden in New York. Evans made the announcement during an intervi read news >>