Yarennoka turned over the decision and announced that the fight between Akiyama vs Misaki was a no contest. Misaki had kept silent since then and finally opened up and talked in public on Feb 21.

- What do you think about turning over the decision?
I have no hard feelings and just accept their announcement. I was satisfied with showing my fans my fight against Akiyama in Yarennoka.

- What do you think about your soccer ball kicking? Do you think that was a foul play?
Nobody can clearly say that was foul play or not now. I think God makes the fight no contest and I accept his decision.

- What do you think about Tanikawa criticizing your contract with Sengoku?
I wonder why. I shouldn't say anything about that misunderstanding, but I suppose Yarennoka didn't tell him about my contract clearly and correctly. I have never betrayed before and won't in my future. I'm not an unfair person and won't be. I chose Sengoku because I think that's the right way to move on.

Daniel Cormier talks UFC 187: Beating Anthony Johnson -- and not Jon Jones -- won't cheapen title win

"DC" hopes to face "Bones" again one day, but defeating Anthony "Rumble" Johnson to win the UFC light heavyweight title won't make becoming a champion any less sweeter. In the fight game, title shots read news >>

Al Bernstein talks Mayweather-Pacquiao, calls UFC's Jon Jones decision 'intriguing'

Al Bernstein has covered boxing for more than 30 years and has called some of the biggest fights in the sport’s recent history. Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC read news >>

Chael Sonnen on Jon Jones: 'You either cut the guy completely or shut up'

Chael Sonnen doesn't agree with the UFC's decision of simply taking away Jon Jones' belt. He believes something more drastic should've been done or nothing at all. Most people think the decision to s read news >>

UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia Event Page and Fight Card Rumors

Announced bouts, fight card rumors and start times for UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on August 1. read news >>

Signal to Noise: UFC 186's best and worst

UFC 186 wasn't the best of events, but it wasn't the worst of them either. The main card turned out better than many anticipated, the main event offered a thrilling finish and the pacing throughout w read news >>

Reebok terminates Jon Jones' contract in light of recent arrest

Jon Jones' Reebok sponsorship is no more. The apparel company announced on Wednesday that it had terminated Jones' contract effective immediately. "In light of recent events, we have made the decisio read news >>

Jon Jones Stripped of UFC Title, Suspended Indefinitely

Jon Jones has been stripped of the UFC light heavyweight title and suspended indefinitely by the organization, UFC President Dana White announced on Tuesday. read news >>

Anthony Johnson vs Daniel Cormier UFC 187 fight announced for vacant light heavyweight title with Jon Jones stripped

What a wild turn of events ... As a result of the shocking announcement on FOX Sports Live tonight that Jon Jones was stripped of his Light Heavyweight title and suspended indefinitely, a new UFC 187 read news >>

Daniel Cormier comments on UFC stripping Jones of title: ‘This is a sad day for our sport’

Newly announced UFC 187 main eventer Daniel Cormier commented on the UFC’s decision to strip Jon Jones of his title. On Tuesday night, the UFC announced that they would strip Jon Jones of his light-h read news >>