Yarennoka turned over the decision and announced that the fight between Akiyama vs Misaki was a no contest. Misaki had kept silent since then and finally opened up and talked in public on Feb 21.

- What do you think about turning over the decision?
I have no hard feelings and just accept their announcement. I was satisfied with showing my fans my fight against Akiyama in Yarennoka.

- What do you think about your soccer ball kicking? Do you think that was a foul play?
Nobody can clearly say that was foul play or not now. I think God makes the fight no contest and I accept his decision.

- What do you think about Tanikawa criticizing your contract with Sengoku?
I wonder why. I shouldn't say anything about that misunderstanding, but I suppose Yarennoka didn't tell him about my contract clearly and correctly. I have never betrayed before and won't in my future. I'm not an unfair person and won't be. I chose Sengoku because I think that's the right way to move on.

Tim Boetsch Lands the KO, Goes Hunting for Pizza (UFC 205 Post-Fight Video) | MMAWeekly.com

Tim Boetsch talks to the press after his win over Rafael Natal at UFC 205 in New York City, and his search for a good slice of pizza. read news >>

Twitter reacts to Yoel Romero's crowd-silencing TKO of New York's Chris Weidman at UFC 205

Yoel Romero turned Chris Weidman’s dream of fighting in his home state into a nightmare when he defeated the former UFC champion on Saturday’s UFC 205 main card at Madison Square Garden in New York C read news >>

Miesha Tate Retires from UFC: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction

MMA fighter Miesha Tate announced her retirement from the UFC on Saturday evening. "It's not my time anymore," she announced, per SportsCenter, after losing a unanimous decision to Raquel Pennington  read news >>

Khabib Nurmagomedov on Conor McGregor Backstage Confrontation (video) | MMAWeekly.com

Lightweight contender Khabib Nurmagomedov talks about his backstage confrontation with Conor McGregor after weighing in for UFC 205. read news >>

Frankie Edgar Doesn't Remember the Possible Illegal Knee (UFC 205 video) | MMAWeekly.com

Frankie Edgar talks to the press after his victory over Jeremy Stephens at UFC 205 in New York City. read news >>

UFC 205: Conor McGregor vs. Eddie Alvarez video highlights

Conor McGregor famously announced he didn’t come to the UFC to take part, he came to take over. After crushing Eddie Alvarez to win his second belt in two weight classes, it appears the takeover is i read news >>

Conor McGregor Snags a Second Belt and a Bonus at UFC 205 | MMAWeekly.com

UFC president Dana White announced the fighter bonuses stemming from UFC 205 during the event's post-fight press conference at Madison Square Garden. read news >>

Tyron Woodley Recounts Conor McGregor Backstage Confrontation | MMAWeekly.com

Tyron Woodley talks about the various run-ins he had with Conor McGregor during UFC 205 fight week, culminating in a backstage confrontation. read news >>

With military service planned, 2017 could be Bellator 165 headliner Benson Henderson's final year

Bellator lightweight title challenger Benson Henderson turned 33 just two days shy of the 10-year anniversary of his first professional MMA fight. This birthday is a little more significant than othe read news >>

UFC Fight Night 99 draws announced attendance of 7,222 for $850,000 live gate in Belfast

BELFAST, Northern Ireland – Today’s UFC Fight Night 99 event drew an announced attendance of 7,222 and a live gate of $850,000.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>