Yarennoka turned over the decision and announced that the fight between Akiyama vs Misaki was a no contest. Misaki had kept silent since then and finally opened up and talked in public on Feb 21.

- What do you think about turning over the decision?
I have no hard feelings and just accept their announcement. I was satisfied with showing my fans my fight against Akiyama in Yarennoka.

- What do you think about your soccer ball kicking? Do you think that was a foul play?
Nobody can clearly say that was foul play or not now. I think God makes the fight no contest and I accept his decision.

- What do you think about Tanikawa criticizing your contract with Sengoku?
I wonder why. I shouldn't say anything about that misunderstanding, but I suppose Yarennoka didn't tell him about my contract clearly and correctly. I have never betrayed before and won't in my future. I'm not an unfair person and won't be. I chose Sengoku because I think that's the right way to move on.

UFC champ Holly Holm signs endorsement deal with illegal supplement maker

Holly Holm, whose victory over Ronda Rousey turned her into one of the UFC’s most visible fighters, has signed an endorsement deal with a supplement maker that sells products banned from the UFC and read news >>

Dominick Cruz Explains Why T.J. Dillashaw Title Fight Will Be ‘Interesting’ (Video)

Former bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz talks about his upcoming UFC Fight Night 81 title fight against champion T.J. Dillashaw and thinks it's an interesting match-up. read news >>

Champ Jedrzejczyk, Gadelha announced as 'TUF 23' coaches, rematch on July 8

For just the second time in the history of “The Ultimate Fighter” reality series female coaches will take the helm for two teams of up-and-coming fighters.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

UFC Fight Night 81: Eddie Alvarez vs. Anthony Pettis video highlights

The decision may have been controversial, but Eddie Alvarez will happily take his UFC Fight Night 81 win over Anthony Pettis.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Hector Lombard vs. Neil Magny Takes UFC Brisbane Co-Main Event Slot

The UFC on Monday announced that a pivotal welterweight bout between Hector Lombard and Neil Magny would fill the co-main event slot at UFC Fight Night 84. read news >>

BJ Penn Officially Ends UFC Retirement: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

UFC Hall of Famer and former two-division champion BJ Penn officially announced his return to the Octagon on Tuesday. Per an interview on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani (via MMAFighting's Shaun Al-S read news >>

Why Randy Couture turned down an offer to fight Fedor Emelianenko

The search for Fedor Emelianenko’s New Year’s Eve opponent in the upstart Rizin Fighting Federation promotion briefly led to Randy Couture. Filed under: Featured, Featured Videos, News, Videos read news >>

WSOF 28 heads to California with Marlon Moraes vs. Joseph Barajas title bout

WSOF has announced the headliner and co-headliner for WSOF 28, which takes place in California on Feb. 20.Filed under: News, WSOF read news >>

Rafael dos Anjos Talks 'Lunatic' Conor McGregor, Eyes Submission Win at UFC 197

UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos has promised to "finish" Conor McGregor when the pair meet in March. Fresh from his brutal defeat of Jose Aldo in December 2015—to claim the featherweight cr read news >>

Ronda Rousey Video: Behind the Scenes at Saturday Night Live

UFC superstar Ronda Rousey talks about what it's been like on the week leading up to hosting Saturday Night Live, her initial reaction to learning the news and more. read news >>