Yarennoka turned over the decision and announced that the fight between Akiyama vs Misaki was a no contest. Misaki had kept silent since then and finally opened up and talked in public on Feb 21.

- What do you think about turning over the decision?
I have no hard feelings and just accept their announcement. I was satisfied with showing my fans my fight against Akiyama in Yarennoka.

- What do you think about your soccer ball kicking? Do you think that was a foul play?
Nobody can clearly say that was foul play or not now. I think God makes the fight no contest and I accept his decision.

- What do you think about Tanikawa criticizing your contract with Sengoku?
I wonder why. I shouldn't say anything about that misunderstanding, but I suppose Yarennoka didn't tell him about my contract clearly and correctly. I have never betrayed before and won't in my future. I'm not an unfair person and won't be. I chose Sengoku because I think that's the right way to move on.

Interview: Gegard Mousasi still dealing with sponsorship issues, talks Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Rousey vs Cyborg

In this interview with BloodyElbow.com, middleweight contender Gegard Mousasi talks about various topics including Fear the Fighter still not paying him, the Reebok deal, his co-headlining UFC: Manil read news >>

Nate Diaz vs. Matt Brown Announced for UFC 189: Latest Details and Reaction

A marquee MMA matchup will unfold at UFC 189 on July 11 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas when Nate Diaz and Matt Brown tangle in the Octagon. Fox Sports 1's UFC Tonight broke the news of the im read news >>

Marcin Held in the penultimate spot to make 2015 all about Poland

Marcin Held just turned 23 years old in January, yet with 23 professional fights -- including four last year alone -- there are times when he feels much older. Such as when he speaks to your average read news >>

Ben Fodor Talks Debuting in WSOF as Superhero Persona Phoenix Jones

Undefeated welterweight Ben Fodor talks about making his World Series of Fighting debut at WSOF 20 on April 10 as his superhero personal Phoenix Jones. read news >>

Georges St-Pierre Talks UFC Return with Chael Sonnen, Says He Could Be 'On Top'

Georges St-Pierre's UFC return remains a mystery, and the former welterweight champ himself is now fueling the intrigue. In the past three weeks alone, conflicting reports have emerged regarding St-P read news >>

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Stefan Struve Fight Announced for UFC 190

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira will return to action with a heavyweight bout against Stefan Struve at UFC 190. The organisation's news feed on Twitter provided confirmation: Minotauro hasn't won a fight si read news >>

Mirsad Bektic vs. Renato Carneiro official for UFC Fight Night 67 in Brazil

Two undefeated fighters will collide in Brazil. The UFC announced Tuesday that Bosnia’s Mirsad Bektic will take on Brazil’s Renato Carneiro in the preliminary portion of May 30’s UFC Fight Night 67 i read news >>

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Stefan Struve Set for UFC 190 in Brazil

Heavyweights Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Stefan Struve will meet at UFC 190, officials announced on Tuesday. read news >>

Thiago Alves 'really excited' to fight in Brazil again after 12 years away

Former UFC welterweight title challenger, Thiago Alves, talks about fighting in Brazil again, his upcoming bout against Carlos Condit and the injuries that kept him away from the sport for over two y read news >>