Yarennoka turned over the decision and announced that the fight between Akiyama vs Misaki was a no contest. Misaki had kept silent since then and finally opened up and talked in public on Feb 21.

- What do you think about turning over the decision?
I have no hard feelings and just accept their announcement. I was satisfied with showing my fans my fight against Akiyama in Yarennoka.

- What do you think about your soccer ball kicking? Do you think that was a foul play?
Nobody can clearly say that was foul play or not now. I think God makes the fight no contest and I accept his decision.

- What do you think about Tanikawa criticizing your contract with Sengoku?
I wonder why. I shouldn't say anything about that misunderstanding, but I suppose Yarennoka didn't tell him about my contract clearly and correctly. I have never betrayed before and won't in my future. I'm not an unfair person and won't be. I chose Sengoku because I think that's the right way to move on.

How Nate Diaz turned the UFC upside down (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: Diaz came from nothing and now has plenty. But he didn't get to this point immediately, or with luck. It took some self-realization and business smarts. read news >>

UFC 200 Video: Miesha Tate – Warrior Code

Hear from women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate as she talks about her life as a fighter, from her humble beginnings to being on top of the sport. read news >>

Cain Velasquez Talks Training Differently to Avoid Injury (UFC 200 Video)

Cain Velasquez fields questions from the press before his upcoming UFC 200 fight against Travis Browne at Wednesday's pre-fight press conference. read news >>

Daniel Cormier vs Anderson Silva Announced for UFC 200: Latest Details, Reaction

Anderson Silva will replace Jon Jones at UFC 200 on Saturday and fight Daniel Cormier in a non-title bout. Brazil's Globo reported the news Thursday (via FloSports' Jeremy Botter). TMZ confirmed the read news >>

UFC Fight Night 90 Fighter Bonuses: Eddie Alvarez Earns More Than Just the Belt

The Ultimate Fighting Championship announced the winners of the $50,000 fighter bonuses stemming from UFC Fight Night 90 during the event's post-fight press conference. read news >>

The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale Video: Joanna Jedrzejczyk – Warrior Code

The Polish striker and UFC women's strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk talks about her passion for MMA and why she feels right at home inside the Octagon. read news >>

VIDEO: Gegard Mousasi Talks About Almost Replacing Jon Jones at UFC 200

Gegard Mousasi tried, but didn't get the fight against Daniel Cormier when Jon Jones was pulled, but was satisfied with his knockout win over Thiago Santos. read news >>

VIDEO: Jim Miller Considered Retiring, Discovered He was Battling Lyme Disease Before UFC 200

Jim Miller talks about his win over Takanori Gomi at UFC 200 and how he considered retiring. But then doctors discovered he had Lyme Disease, which is manageable. read news >>

VIDEO: Sage Northcutt Was in Hospital for Staph Infection Before UFC 200

Lightweight prospect "Super" Sage Northcutt talks about his UFC 200 unanimous decision win over Enrique Marín and reveals that he spent time in the hospital for a staph infection. read news >>

Michael Bisping to Face Dan Henderson in First Title Defense

UFC president Dana White announced on Saturday that middleweight champion Michael Bisping would face Dan Henderson in his first title defense. read news >>